Chapter 12

The Babysitter

 

–I’m sorry- I said making him lay on his bed. I kissed those lips for the last time and left the room. –PABO! – A voice in my head screamed.

 

 

-Wookie’s POV-

 

 

I woke up because the stupid phone was ringing. –can somebody please pick that ing phone! – I yelled in my mind. Without going out the blankets, I grabbed the phone and answered.

 

-Yeoboseyo? –I answered the phone

 

-Kim, I remind you that you have detention today. And you’re half an hour late already.-The Principal said.

 

-oh man! – I said annoyed

 

-You have 20 minutes for coming to school, if you don’t you will have double detention- He said and hung up.

 

-GOD MY HEAD! –I said looking at the ceiling and grabbing my head with my hands, because I felt like it was going to explode any second. –What in the world did I do? – I said when I saw myself only wearing my boxers. I tried to stand up, but I felt really dizzy. I waited until I calmed down and went to my closet for grabbing some clothes. While I was looking for something to wear, little flashbacks appeared in my mind. I laughed like an idiot when I remembered I was dancing on the table. I remembered that bartender Zhou Mi. –It’s his entire fault- I said laughing. I grabbed a T-, skinny pants and a sweater. I changed my clothes and grabbed some sunglasses I found. I went to the bathroom for fixing my hair; I stood in front of the mirror and saw the horror. –What is this? – I said when I saw a… bruise? On my neck. I turned my head and saw another in the other side. –What the… - I said when flashbacks started appearing on my mind. –I was about to have with Kyuhyun! – I said and covered my face with my hands. –He’s a JERK! I WAS DRUNK! HOW COULD HE! – I screamed –AND HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! – I felt so stupid! Especially because I couldn’t remember everything that happened, just little flashbacks. I went to my parents’ bathroom and grabbed my mom’s makeup hoping that thing could cover my bruises. It was useless, even with that thing on, there were still visible. I went back to my room and grabbed a bigger sweater, hoping that could help. I put on my glasses so nobody could see my dark ring under my eyes and left my room. I went downstairs trying not to make any noise; I didn’t want to face Kyuhyun. I was about to leave the house when I listened to his voice.

 

-Ryeowook? – He said. I ignored him, pretending I didn’t hear him, but he called me again. –Ryeowook- I turned around for facing him –We need to talk- he said

 

-You know? I have detention and I’m already late- I said coldly

 

-Then I’ll drive you- He said walking towards me

 

-No… it’s not necessary- I said but he ignored me this time.

I got in the car; actually it was necessary, there was no way I could make it to school in 20 minutes if I walked, and I was not in the mood for a double detention. The atmosphere in the car was nothing but uncomfortable because of the big silence. Normally we would fight or argue, but this time there was none.

I turned my head a little so I could see him; since the sunglasses covered my eyes he wouldn’t notice. He didn’t look away from the road and his look was neutral. I looked at his neck and saw marks on his neck similar to mine, but more visible.

 

-Please tell me I didn’t do those, please… -I begged inside my head and turned my head again to the road. He stopped in front of the school and he looked at me.

 

-We really need to talk…- He said

 

-I’ll walk back home- I cut him off and got out the car.

I didn’t want to talk to him. He took advantage of me being drunk, and even worse, he having a girlfriend. So yeah, I didn’t want to talk to him. I just pretended I didn’t know anything –well, remember anything. I entered the building and walked towards the detention room. In my way I found some people smiling at me, greeting me or saying something like ‘nice party’. I just ignored them and kept walking, until I found someone that had an angry gaze. –Damn- I thought and did my best smile.

 

-Yesungie… - he imitated my voice, since that was the way I said it being drunk.

 

-Sorry… It went totally off my hands…- I said doing my best aegyo I could.

 

-No, that’s the problem! – He said –the problem was that the bottle didn’t go off your hands- He said almost screaming

 

-Hey… not screaming please- I said laughing

 

-And then that jerk blamed Minnie and me! – He said still pretty angry.

 

-Why? –

 

-he said ‘Couldn’t you guys stop him from drinking? ‘- he said –he was worried about me? – I asked myself

 

-And what did you say? – I asked

 

-Hey, what is this? – He said touching the marks on my neck

 

-Nothing… - I said trying to disguise my nerves.

 

-Nothing? – He said looking at me –Those are not any king of marks… -he knew what kind those were

 

-Allergies! – I lied.

 

-I have know you for 3 years and you never had those ‘allergies’ – he said –were you with Kyuhyun? – He said pulling me by my arm, now really pissed off.

 

-Of course not Sung! – I lied again; I couldn’t tell him. I was actually with him, but I was drunk enough for not to remember.

 

-Tell me the truth and I’ll go look for him- He knew me really well; I couldn’t get any more nervous now.

 

-I told you no Sung! – I yelled at him

 

-Wookie! You were screwed! He could get advantage on that! – he said trying to control his anger.

 

-But he didn’t! I already told you! – I said and let ho my arm –I have to go- I said and started walking again.

I entered the detention room and everyone in there was staring at me.

 

-Someone’s getting double detention…- I recognized Kibum’s annoying voice. I gave him a death gaze.

 

-Your clipboard- The teacher in charge asked

 

-Here…- I said giving it

 

-Sit there- he said pointing to the chair next to Kibum

 

-You know, I rather sitting in the front- I told him

 

-I didn’t ask you- he said reading the newspaper.

Kibum laughed with that annoying laugh of his –I calm down… keep it cool- I tried to calm down as I walked to my seat.

 

-Oh yeah? – I could hear his whispers, loud enough for me to hear it –Mmm a red head dancer? – he laughed (a/n: I know Wookie’s not a red head anymore but I love his hair like that so… I left it like that ><) –I don’t know… I know one, that he would take off his clothes for money for sure- He laughed again; I knew he was talking about me –Yeah… and he has a blonde friend that I bet he does it too…- OK, not I knew he was talking about me. He had already taken me to the edge. I stood up.

 

-If you have something to tell me, tell me that in my face- I said standing in front of him. Everyone looking at me.

 

-I never mentioned you name… but if you say so…- he got on his feet too

 

-I don’t know if you have noticed how stupid and idiot you are- I said sitting down again, since it was useless beating him up now.

 

-Sit down! – the teacher said

 

-Well, at least I’m not a like you are- he whispered, but for his bad luck, I did hear him.

 

-Look, you’re taking me to the edge- I said standing up in front of him again

 

-SIT DOWN! - the teacher yelled

 

-I’m not afraid of you- he said pushing me

 

-you’re SO going to regret that…-

 

 

 

-Kyu’s POV-

 

 

-Yeoboseyo? – I answered the house’s phone

 

-Cho Kyuhyun? – A lady asked

 

-Yes…-

 

-I’m calling you from Seoul High School, Kim Ryeowook’s school. - She said –We had a little problem with him and we need you to come over-

 

-I… Is he ok? - I asked nervously

 

-Yes… But we need you to come over- she said and hung up

 

-Now what? – I said taking the car’s keys and my jacket. I got in my car and got to the school.

I entered the building; there were a lot of people, there were some studying but others were only talking. In the way to the Principal’s office I found that ‘Yesung’ guy. We looked at each other with death gazes. –Idiot –I thought, even if I wanted to yell that at him so badly.

 

-I’m Cho Kyuhyun- I said to the secretary

 

-Oh… come in, the Principal is waiting for you- she said and I followed her to the office. She knocked and opened the door. I recognized Ryeowook, but I could only see his back.

 

-Come on in…- the Principal said

 

I entered and sat on a chair next to Ryeowook; I looked at him and saw a bruise on his left cheek.

 

-Wh… What happened? –I asked when I saw him; he didn’t even look at me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh yeah! Wookie such a bad boy!!! x3333 i love that! hehehehe

 

 

WHOHO!!!!! FINALLY!!! tests are over!! :DDD I feel so happy! TTuTT so tomorrow... NO SCHOOL!! *trows confetti* yeah! so I will try to post more chapies :SS (IF! my mom stops inhg at me the entire day .__. AND if my brother fixes the computer DD: it has a virus! >< that's so not good DD:) well, I better shut up already xDDD

 

 

*crazy dance*

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥

 

 

 

oh! and BTW! who's DESPERATED for SJ's Spy MV to be up?? I AM!!! I have been waiting until late the last days waiting for it TTnTT where is it!! I'm dying!!

 

 

also! (last thing, promise) I could appreciate if you go and check out my new fic: 'when you're gone' please!! *aegyo face* thanQ ya'll!!

 

 

ok, I shut up now ._.