Chapter 17

The Babysitter

 

–What about you? How’s been going with Kyuhyun? – He asked with a serious tone

 

-I can’t stand him… I just want him to leave already…-

 

-Then I know everything is under control- My dad said happily

 

 

 

 

 

-No… He doesn’t let me do anything funny- I said making aegyo.

 

 

 

 

 

-I knew he was the best choice- he said –OK I got to go. I’ll tell your mom to call you when she gets here-

 

 

 

 

 

-Ok. Love you- I said smiling and hung up. I turned around so I could go and look for Kyuhyun, but he was faster than me because he was at the door’s frame.

 

 

 

 

 

-‘I can’t stand him’ –he raised his brows –‘ I just want him to leave already’ –he laughed –You never change kid- he said angry and turned around for leaving. He had heard the phone call. Everything that I said, well lied about him. I ran out of my room when I reacted.

 

 

 

 

 

-Kyuhyun? –I said knocking on his room’s door –Kyuhyun open the door! – I said since he had locked the door –let me explain…-

 

 

 

 

 

-HA! – He laughed –Explain me what? –He said opening the door –That you pretended you liked me so I can give you back your car? Or for doing another party? –he looked at me coldly.

 

 

 

 

 

-No…- I said coldly too; I didn’t like the way he was talking to me. I was about to turn around and toss to the trashcan out five-minutes-reconciliation but instead, I took a deep breath and thought before speaking and ruining everything up like in other situations –Look, when you calm down and decide to listen to me… we’ll talk- I faked a smile and turned around. –Was that really me? – I asked myself. I waited for him to complain, but instead he just closed the door again.

 

 

 

I gave up and locked myself in my room the rest of the day, since it was obvious that Kyuhyun wouldn’t listen to me.

 

 

I changed clothes before lying on my bed and falling deeply asleep.

 

I woke up because of the gentle touch I felt on my cheek and went to my lips. I opened my eyes just to find the responsible of that sensation: Kyuhyun. When he saw that I had woken up, he smiled and stopped touching my face.

 

 

 

 

 

-Have I already told you you’re cute? – He looked at me in the eye

 

 

 

 

 

- Mmm… egocentric, vain, wacky, immature and spoiled kid- I counted with my fingers –No… I don’t think so- I said making him laugh.

 

 

 

-Then I think I just thought about it- he said looking down

 

 

 

 

 

-Kyu- I said so he could look up –If I told my dad that, it’s because I know him. If I told him that we were getting along, he would hire another one- he smiled showing his perfect teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

-Then you don’t want me to leave? – He said rising a brow.

 

 

 

 

 

-No- I said while I moved a little bit so he could lie next to me. He laughed at my sudden action and hugged me after lying next to me. I did the same and hid my face on his neck, sniffing his delicious scent.

 

 

 

 

 

… We spent all of our time together. I had so much fun with him since we became ‘friends’

 

 

 

 

 

-Kyu! Put me down! – I yelled desperate

 

 

 

 

 

-I don’t think so- he laughed and he walked to the garden

 

 

 

 

 

-Kyuuu! –I said struggling as he walked to the pool –It was just a joke! –I laughed –besides, you look y with mustache, beard and glasses- I laughed again

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu had fallen deeply asleep and I couldn’t sleep. I got on my feet and went downstairs for a glass of water. I went upstairs again and put the glass on the bedside table. I sat on the edge of the bed and I admired his face. He looked so handsome while he slept. Suddenly, I got a great idea. I smirked and took a black marker from my desk. I kneeled in front of him and draw on his face mustache, beard, glasses and a heart on his right cheek.

 

 

-End Flashback-

 

 

-And you will look y all wet- he said swinging his arms for tossing me in the pool

 

-I couldn’t sleep- I said giving my best aegyo

 

-You aegyo won’t save you from this one-

 

-Not even this? – I said before crashing our lips together. He kissed me back as we kissed innocently. Suddenly, our kiss turned a little wilder, but before it became wilder, I broke the kiss, not before giving a bite to his lower lip. He smirked.

 

-Ok you convinced me- he said putting me down, but he didn’t let me go, he kept carrying me so my feet barely touched the ground. I took that chance and pecked his lips again. –Let’s go inside- He said grabbing my hand, but I forgot I was at the edge of the pool, so I just fell inside it.

 

-Kyuuu! – I yelled at him trying to sound angry, but I just laughed.

 

-I didn’t do anything! You fell! – He said laughing

 

-SO nice… friend? Boyfriend? What are you Cho? –I –Help me out – I said stretching my arms.

 

-You’re going to pull me in-

 

-You’re not going to help me? – He smiled and kneeled for helping me out. When I was out, I let him go. –Wait- I said pretending I was looking for something

 

-What happened? –

 

-I think I lost my wristband-

 

-What wristband? –

 

-The one Minnie gave me. Can you see it? –

 

-What color it was? – He said kneeling

 

-Purple – I said and kept pretending I was looking for it

 

- I can’t see it-

 

-Maybe it’s inside…- he looked at me but I was faster; I pushed him and he went inside the water. But he was faster than me and grabbed my wrist, making both of us fall into the pool.

 

-You’re a cheater! – He said laughing

 

-Why am I a cheater? I just wanted to help you taking that ink out of your face – I said getting closer to him

 

-That’s why I like you- He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. I used my other hand for removing the ink from his face, while he was looking at me, like he was remembering every single inch of my face, I looked him in the eye; those deep brown eyes that once drew me to the edge or rage, now just melted me from inside. The distance between us was getting shorter as we drew closer to each other… until our lips made contact in a sweet passionate kiss…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

beacuse I feel extremely nice and beacuse my dad is telling me to go to sleep already ._.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥