Chapter 27

The Babysitter

-Please don’t do this to me…- He pleaded

 

-I didn’t do anything- I said. Now I was the bad one in here –I was not kidding when I told you I loved you…- My voice broke and let go my hand. I walked to the stairs as I took deep breaths trying not to cry. I got downstairs and say my parents and Henry standing in the living room. I changed my sad-raged expression for a false bitter smile. I was so happy they were back… So Kyuhyun could leave along with all his ing farce…

 

-You’re back! Why didn’t you call? – I asked and hugged them all.

 

-We wanted to surprise you- My dad said

 

-Were you crying? – My mom asked worried when she saw my red puffy eyes

 

-Oh… Hummm… I just missed you guys and felt so excited when I heard you came back- I lied

 

-Yeah, and you know Little monster is a cry baby- Henry teased me; he loved calling me Little monster.

 

-Oh Wookie! – My mom said and hugged me

 

-Kyuhyun-sshi! – My dad greeted him when he saw Kyuhyun coming downstairs –Did he cause any problem? –

 

-Not at all- He lied; Of course I did cause problems!

 

-You sure? – my mom asked not really believing on what he said –Well we hope he keeps doing like that-

 

-Ok, I’ll get my things- He said with a bitter smile

 

-Why don’t you join us in dinner? – My dad asked him

 

-NO! – I said. My parents looked at me confused –His date is waiting for him, so I think he should leave –I was not talking about me –You don’t want to make her wait don’t you? –

 

-Yeah… I think I should leave- He smiled and went upstairs

 

It hurted, it KILLED me the fact that he was leaving. I just wanted to bury my damn pride so I could go with him not caring about what happened… But I knew it was impossible for me

 

 

-You missed me! – I said to Henry and messed up his hair –That’s why you came back! –

 

 

-Of course not! – He laughed –Hey, guess what mom said-

 

 

-What? –

 

 

-She said she would buy me a new violin- He said smiling

 

 

-Another one? But already have 2! – I said laughing –Besides, you’re terrible playing it! –I lied, he was awesome, but I loved doing that for teasing him

 

 

-I’m not! I’m WAY better than you are! – he laughed

 

 

-But I’m WAY better playing the piano! – I laughed. Normally I would get angry and yell at him, but now I was not in the mood.

 

 

-Wookie please help me with Henry’s things- MY mom said

 

I grabbed his blue suitcases and started walking upstairs, as I heard Henry talking happily about his new violin. I met Kyuhyun halfway.

 

 

-Ryeowook please…- he tries to say but I ignored him and kept going upstairs.

 

The pain in my chest was horrible… I took deep breaths as I let Henry’s suitcases in his room.

 

 

I spent the rest of the afternoon with my parents and Henry, talking about what did they do over there and stuff.

 

It was about 10pm when I went in my room and threw myself on my bed. I felt lonely. We were inseparable for 3 months… we were always together… I looked at my bedside table, where the photos Kyuhyun and I took were. I couldn’t help but let a few tears roll down my cheeks; it was incredible how they kept coming out my eyes.

 

 

For a moment I thought about tearing then in a million pieces and toss them In the trash can, but I couldn’t. I turned off the lights and hugged a big pillow; I missed him so much. I was so used to him. His strong arms hugging me, making me feel safe, his breathing, his scent… I loved him more than I thought… I gave him everything… even my first time…

 

 

But it was over, maybe for him it didn’t even start. Maybe I was just his ‘skip’ while he was stuck in here. Without noticing, I had let the pillow soaked in tears. I hugged it tighter and fell deeply asleep.

 

 

I woke up because of the annoying sound of my alarm; this time it wasn’t Kyuhyun’s gentle touch that did… -Quit it! – A voice inside my head said. I was hurting myself by thinking about him. I entered the bathroom and into the shower. I wanted to stay there forever, but I needed to think that my life wasn’t over just because he wasn’t here anymore… I got dressed and left my room, not too convinced. I left the house and got in my car. I needed to think in a excuse, since it was obvious that Sungmin would ask what happened. But I couldn’t tell him; because he would tell Yesung and Yesung would murder Kyuhyun…

 

 

-Cho Kyuhyun, you DESERVE that I tell Yesung… But I can’t- I said to myself and sighed

 

 

I got to school, luckily I was late, so wouldn’t have to face Yesung… yet and I could evade Minnie’s questions in the classroom. I walked thought the empty hall and took out my stuff from my locker. I shut the door and felt my cell phone vibrating. I looked at the screen: ‘1 new message from: Kyuhyunnie’ I deleted it without even looking at it; I didn’t want to enter the class room crying.

 

I knocked my class’ door and opened it.

 

 

-You’re late Kim- The teacher said

 

 

-I’m sorry- I bowed and ignored Minnie’s worried gaze

 

I sat on my desk and started writing up everything that was on the board. Suddenly, I felt a little paper ball hit my face; I took it and opened it.

 

 

What’s wrong?’ the paper wrote. I looked at him; he looked at me worried. I smiled; he knew me so well!

 

 

What’s wrong with what?’ I wrote

 

 

You know you can’t fool me. I know something’s wrong with you…

 

I knew I couldn’t lie to him. He knew whenever I was happy, sad, angry… even if I tried to disguise it, he would always find out. I looked at him the ‘Wait’ way and he nodded. I sighed in relief; that would give me more time for thinking on a excuse…

 

 

-Stupid bell! – I thought when the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my books and got the hell out of the classroom, but Minnie reached me halfway.

 

 

-Talk- He said looking at me making sure I wasn’t lying

 

 

-My parents came back yesterday- I said smiling

 

 

-Really? – He smiled too

 

 

-Yeah…-

 

 

-But no… there’s something wrong with you, and I know it’s not that- He said looking at me

 

 

-Is just that- I insisted –My parents came back and Kyu… left- I said; I wasn’t lying after all.

 

 

-Did you tell them about you two? – He asked as we entered our classroom

 

 

-N…no- I sat on my desk

 

 

-Why? –

 

 

-I don’t know… I think it would be better to keep the secret for a while-

 

 

-Then why do you look so depressed? –

 

 

-I’m just a little down because he left, that’s all- I smiled. I needed to tell him, but I needed to take care of Yesung first. When school was over, I walked to my car with 3 heavy books and a bottle of water in my hands.

 

 

-I bet you’ll break before you reach the car- I turned around and saw Yesung looking at me funny

 

 

-You should help me instead of teasing me- I said laughing. He laughed too and carried my books for me.

 

 

-So… how was yesterday? – he asked

 

 

-Yesterday? –

 

 

-Yeah… Bunny told me that yesterday was your two-month anniversary with the dork-

 

 

-Yeah…- I said not actually cheered up

 

 

-Hey what’s wrong? –

 

 

-Wh…what wrong with what? – I smiled immediately –My parents came back yesterday! – I said, trying to change the subject

 

 

-Really? I’ll say hi later- he smiled –So that means Cho left right? – Why did he have to ask? He never asked about him, and now I didn’t need to think about him, Yesung comes and asks.

 

 

-Yeah, he left- I said –Why aren’t you practicing? – I asked trying to change the subject, again.

 

 

-OK…- he said putting the book in the car –You never stop talking about that dude, I offend him and you defend him and now I ask you about him and you change the subject…? What’s wrong? – He noticed.

 

 

-N…nothing’s wrong. I know you don’t like when I talk about him so I don’t do it… that’s why- I lied. I loved making him angry when I talked about Kyuhyun.

 

 

-Please Wookie-

 

 

-I’m serious! –

 

 

-It’s that douche right? – He asked looking at me

 

 

-Sung! Just because I’m not happy doesn’t mean he did something to me! –I said trying so hard not to cry.

 

 

-I know you too well- He said getting closer. I looked to the ground –I trust you, and I think you should trust me just a little…- I looked at him, his words just got me worse. I couldn’t take it anymore so my eyes started filling out with tears…

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

seriously? I'm about to go and kick both Krystal and Kyu's for making my Baby Wookie cry!!! >< hahahahaha (and I'm the one writing this fic ._.)

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

Thank's yall my lovely readers for your support and lovely comments! sarangae monu!!

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥