Chapter 24

The Babysitter

 

-Saranghae… Wookie…- He whispered on my ear

 

-Saranghae… Kyu…- I whispered as well before falling into a deep sleep…

 ****

 

A slight tingling in my back near my left shoulder made ​​me begin to awake; I didn’t want to open my eyes, but since I knew the one giving me that gentle touch was Kyu, I did.

Indeed, when I opened my eyes, I saw Kyu lying next to me smiling.

 

-Hey- I smiled

 

-Morning- He said and kissed my cheek

 

-How long have you been awake? – I rubbed my eyes and looked at his wet hair

 

-Not too long- He replied –I woke up and took a shower –Did you sleep well? – He asked smiling

 

-Mmm- I said as a reply

 

-Does it hurt? – He asked referring to my lower back.

 

-A little bit. Is not as bad as I thought- I said smiling

 

-Good- he sighed in relief –I would’ve hated myself for hurting you too much-

 

-Don’t worry about that- I said and gave a peck on his lips

 

-So… what do you want to do today? –

 

-I want to be with you- I replied smiling, but he looked at me, raised a brow and smirked –Kyu! You’re a ! –I said laughing and slapped his shoulder

 

-Just kidding- he said laughing. I rolled my eyes playfully

 

-I’ll take a shower- I said and tried to get up, but I winced when a sharp pain ran up by backside. –Ouch~! – I said and fell on the mattress again.

 

-Are you ok? – Kyu asked worried –Does it hurt too much? I’m sorry! I… I…-

 

-It’s ok, it doesn’t hurt too much- I smiled –Don’t worry- I pecked his lips before getting up the bed, ignoring the pain in my backside so I wouldn’t worry Kyu. I tried to grab the bed sheets and roll it around my waist so I could cover down my waist, but Kyu’s body didn’t let me to pull it completely.

 

-Why are you using that? – He laughed and hugged me from behind –There’s nothing I haven’t seen- he bit his lip

 

-Pabo- I said laughing and pulled our lips together in a soft innocent kiss. – I love you- I said and got off the bed. I walked –or better to say, limped to the door.

 

-Hey where are you going! – Kyu laughed when he saw my run away. I laughed and got out the room, just to find myself in front of a person that I didn’t expect to see, ESPECIALLY if I was in this conditions of clothing.

 

–Luna-sshi! – I said when I saw my aunt in front of me. I could say I was pale as hell as she looked at me funny. She was my mom’s dongseng, her name was Kim Sun-young but everyone in my family called her Luna (A/n: yeah, it’s Luna from F(x) and I know her last name is Park but I needed her last name to be Kim! She’s Wookie’s aunt ><). She was just 28.

 

-What happened? – She asked laughing

 

-OH… Hummm… I…- I didn’t know what to say. What was I supposed to say!

 

-Wookie, I’m going to…- Kyu said as he was going out the room, but he shut his mouth when he saw the person outside the room besides me. He gave a small smile and went back to the room. I thanked the Lord he was wearing shorts at least.

 

-Oh…- She said trying not to laugh. I blushed massively and covered my face with one hand, while I had the other hand grabbing the sheet.

 

-H…How are you Luna? – I laughed nervously, as I wished in my head to the ground to eat me completely.

 

-It’s Luna-sshi to you – she said laughing –Now go and change clothes- She laughed. Fortunately, we got along really well, so I just needed to convince her not to say anything to my parents.

I obeyed her and went to my room to change ‘clothes’, trying really hard not to limp too much. I entered my room really nervous. What was I supposed to say to her? That I had with the guy that was supposed to take care of me and now he was my boyfriend? Surely she knew I was gay, everybody in my family knew, but still! I really got to convince her not to say anything.

I went in the shower and got a quick shower, got dressed and took a deep breath before leaving my room. I looked that the hallway was empty, so she surely was downstairs. I went to Kyu’s room and knocked before entering. He was sitting on his bed and he hugged me just after he saw me entering. He looked at me with desperation, waiting for an explanation to the last event.

 

-She’s my aunt…- I said laughing

 

-Are we in trouble? –

 

-I don’t know…- I said laughing – Maybe I can convince her not to tell anybody about this-I hugged him

 

-Fine. What do I do? Do I go downstairs? Do I stay here? – He asked

 

-Come downstairs with me – I said before kissing him –We’ll tell her we’re boyfriend and boyfriend (LOL). You just be nice, and don’t tell any kind of joke for God’s sake. – I laughed and grabbed his hand.

Still holding hands, we went downstairs and looked for my aunt, who was in the kitchen. She looked at us and smiled.

 

-Luna-sshi… This is Cho Kyuhyun- I said pointing Kyu –Kyu, this is my aunt Sun-young- Kyu bowed politely

 

-It’s very nice to meet you Sun-young-sshi- he said

 

-You can call me Luna- She said smiling

 

-What brings you here Luna-sshi? – I asked as Kyu prepared some coffee

 

-You can call me just Luna now- She smiled –Your parents- she answered to my question

 

-Really? I haven’t spoken to them since last week-

 

-Yeah… They called me telling that they had called here but nobody answered, so they were worried and asked me to come over and see if everything was ok- She explained

 

-Oh…- I laughed nervously

 

-Now I know why you didn’t pick up- she whispered, but we heard that. I blushed massively and Kyu laughed nervously.

 

-Coffee? – Kyu interrupted such awkward moment

 

-Yeas please- she said and I nodded –So… where’s your babysitter? – She asked. I wanted to lie saying that he was not home, but I decided to tell her the truth.

 

-That’s him… Cho Kyuhyun- I said nervously pointing to Kyu, who was pouring the coffee in the cups.

 

-And he’s your ‘babysitter’- she made quotation marks on the word babysitter. I just nodded nervously –Wow… - She said both surprised and amused –and he’s good at that? – She asked obviously with double sense, since Kyu choke when he drank his coffee.

 

-Luna! – I said laughing

 

-Boy, you know that if your dad finds out about THIS – she said –He’ll kill him… and then you- She grabbed her cup with coffee and took a sip.

 

-Yeah… but they don’t need to find out, do they? – I said in a pleading tone

 

-Li Xu! – She said; she loved calling me by my Chinese name as a nickname –It’s not right! If something bad happens, I’ll be responsible in some way-

 

-What do you mean if something ‘bad’ happens? – I asked nervously

 

-I don’t know Li Xu. A lot of things could happen, a STD or something like that… - Kyu and I were about to say something, but she cut us off –I know that would never happen. I know you Li Xu. I know you’re a disaster but you’re smart and I don’t know him but if your parent chose him, it must be for a good reason- I listened to her, since I was looking down –How old are you? – She asked Kyu.

 

-20- He replied

 

-And you are? – She asked me

 

-17…? – I said nervously

 

-See! That’s what I was talking about! He could go to prison for this Ryeowook-

 

-Excuse me- Kyu interrupted her –Luna-sshi, I love him too much, enough for not hurting him or making him do something he doesn’t want to- he said and an awkward silence invaded the room afterwards. I just looked up and saw my aunt looking at Kyu directly in the eye.

 

-I’m not the one you should tell this…- She said and I went next to Kyu for holding his hand – You should tell this to your parents Li Xu. He’s still an underage… -she told Kyu -I have no problem with this, if you’re happy, then I’m happy –she said to me and sighed - But I'm no one to approve or disapprove your relationship…

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

DUN DUN DUNNN!!! KyuWook's in trouble now!! xDDD JK, Luna-sshi is an understanding person ;DDD kekeke

 

sorry I didn't update yesterday but my mom wanted to watch a movie with me >v< the good thing is that the movie inpired me to write my new HanChul fic x333

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

OMG! my fic is on the most subscribed fics list on the KyuWook tag!!! :DDDDDD Thank's yall my lovely readers for your support and lovely comments! sarangae monu!!

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥