Chapter 22

The Babysitter

 

Two Weeks later

 

-And how’re you guys doing? – Sungmin asked smiling

 

-Really good- I replied laughing –We’re still ‘dating’- I made quotation marks on the word dating.

 

-Still? –

 

-Yeah…- I said a little disappointed –But enough about me- I said smiling –What about Yesung? – I asked rising my brows

 

-AWSOME! – He yelled with a BIG smile on his face. Minnie and Yesung started dating 2 weeks ago.

I was so happy for him, but it made me think about me and Kyuhyun. We’ve been ‘dating’ for 4 weeks, something that made me think that maybe he wanted me just as a ‘skip’; but that thinking changed every time I was with him.

 

-Wookie? Wookie? EARTH TO Wookie! – I heard someone said. I was daydreaming, again.

 

-Oh… yeah? – I shook my head

 

-Are you ok? – Minnie asked laughing –You’ve been daydreaming a lot lately…-

 

-What? Course not! – I laughed

 

-Yeah… course not! – He said sarcastically while he opened the passenger’s door of my car. Kyuhyun had given it back after some make out, aegyo and lots and lots of begging.

 

****

-Wookie! – Minnie yelled again

 

-What? – I asked innocently

 

-See! You were daydreaming again! – He said laughing

 

-Sorry- I laughed

 

-You better focus on the road or I’ll get out of the car-

 

-Shut up and put on the seat belt- I said

We went to Minnie’s house since we had a Biology project in pairs. We worked for 6 long and boring ours until we finished it and made sure it was perfect.

 

-Ryeowookie, are you sure you don’t want to stay for dinner? – Minnie’s mom asked me for the nth time that night.

 

-Thank you Umma but it’s kinda late and I could get in trouble- I said smiling

 

-Ok. But next time you will stay arasso? – She said hugging me

 

-OK-

 

-See you on Monday- Minnie said before I Ieft.

 

******

-I’m back~! – I said when I got home

 

-Hey Wookie- Kyu smiled making me blush; he always did with that gorgeous smile of his. I walked towards him and hugged him; he accepted the hug and hugged me back. After he broke the hug, he grabbed my hand and ran upstairs –Come! –

 

-What’s wrong? – I asked laughing when we got to my room’s door

 

-Get on your best suit. I’m inviting you for dinner- He said and kissed my lips before making me into my room –take all your time- he kissed me again and left. I laughed like an idiot before entering the bathroom and into the shower. After I showered, I went to my closet and chose the best suit I could find, but since I didn’t knew the ‘formality’ of the place we were going, I chose one not too formal. (A/n: let’s say something like this…. Love it!!!!! *-*)

 

 

I finished getting prepared and went out of my room, where I found Kyu in the hallway tapping his foot nervously. He wore a really nice suit that fit him perfectly (a/n: let’s just imagine is this one >< kekekeke)

 

 

-Why are you so nervous? – I asked him. He looked at me and smiled as he was getting closer.

 

-You look perfect- he said and I blushed massively –Come on- he kissed my lips and grabbed my hand.

 

-So… where are we going? – I asked

 

-Not telling you- he laughed –It’s a surprise- he said as we were going downstairs

 

-Kyuuu~- I said laughing

 

-Still not telling you- We got downstairs and he stopped –come on- He said walking to the living room –Maybe he forgot something? – I thought and followed him. We went to the kitchen and into the garden.

 

-Kyu? – I asked pretty confused when he opened the garden’s door. He didn’t answer and kept walking –Kyu why are we…- I couldn’t finish my phrase, since I shock at the moment.

The garden was decorated with a road of torches, which lightered the round table in the middle of the garden. It had a white tablecloth on, a vase with red and white roses on the table and a pair of candles on it too. I was still in shock and I turned my head to see Kyu.

 

-Did… did you do all this? – I asked and a big smile draw on his face –It’s beautiful! – I yelled and hugged him

 

-Do you like it? – He said and kissed my cheek

 

-I don’t like it… I love it! – I said and kissed him.

 

We spent the last hours talking about us, things that we liked and hated… It was incredible being with, it seemed like the time didn’t pass through; I just wanted to be with him.

 

I was trying to stop my laugher at that dum joke he said when he stood up and grabbed my hand for making me do the same. He hugged me and I just rested my head on his chest.

 

-Ryeowook- he said and I looked up

 

-Yes Kyu? –

 

-Ryeowook- He said again and sighed –I want you to be my boyfriend…- He grabbed my hand to interlace our fingers while he was looking me in the eye. My jaw dropped in surprise; his way of ‘asking’ was not the common one, it was different, awesome, unique… so as Cho Kyuhyun.

 

-And I want you to be my boyfriend- I said with a BIG –no, ENORMOUS smile on my face.

 

-So… boyfriend and boyfriend? – He asked funny

 

-I like the idea- I whispered and captured his lips on a kiss full of love.  I shivered when a cold wind blew and Kyu broke the kiss.

 

-Do you want to go inside? – He asked and I just nodded. He turned off all the torches and we walked into the house holding hands when he finished. We got to his room. –Wait here- he said trying to let go my hand, but I grabbed it tighter and pulled him closer to me. We were facing each other and I got closer so out lips could make contact in a soft kiss. He grabbed the back of my head for deepening the kiss; out tongues got into a little war that of course he won. I moved my hands until I reached the door’s lock and opened the door, without breaking the kiss. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn’t fall.

 

-I would never let you fall- he laughed

 

-I know…- I said and captured his lips one more time.

From one moment to another, I was already lying on his bed with Kyu on top of me, his hands supporting his weight on the bed.

 

-I will not break- I said and flipped us, so I could be on top of him.

I got closer to him and kissed his lips again, while I started ing his shirt. When I finally ed his whole shirt, I pulled that now uncomfortable piece of cloth off his shoulder. With my fingers, I made an invisible line all over his well-marked torso.

 

-I love you…- He said looking at me as I blushed. He got his hands in my jacket and he pulled it off my shoulders as well…

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you guys want the ty chapter today before I got to sleep, you better get me 5 comments from different people! ><

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥