Chapter 8 (re-upload)

The Babysitter

 

-Wookie, you’re not marrying him – he said –You have that guy in your house all day long… why don’t you try to know him better and you let him know you better! –

 

That was totally true; the only reason why Kyuhyun and I didn’t get along was because we barely knew each other. Maybe it wasn’t that wrong to stop being so proud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Then? – Minnie asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Well… I don’t know – I said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Come on! Try to get to know him! – He said – You guys would make such cute couple – He said and raised his eyebrows, which made us laugh out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I spent the entire day thinking about what Minnie said and about what happened between Kyuhyun and me. Minnie was right; running away wasn’t the smart thing to do. So for the first time, Kim Ryeowook would stop being so proud. That afternoon after school I would talk to Kyuhyun. – I don’t think getting along could be that bad– I thought.

 

 

Finally! The bell rang and we got out that prison, I laughed at myself for that dum thought.

 

 

-Good luck! – Minnie said when I dropped him in his house. We both laughed.

 

 

 

-Kyuhyun? – I said right after I opened the front door. – Kyuhyun? – I asked again since he didn’t answer. I entered the living room, where I found myself in such uncomfortable ‘situation’.

 

 

-Who is this? – An unknown brunette said. Well, at least for me she was a stranger because Kyuhyun seemed to know her pretty well… since the way they were… kissing… made me think that.

 

 

-This? – I laughed sarcastically –No honey, the one asking that should be ME – I changed my voice tone to a cold one; so I did with my gaze. – Who is she and what the hell is she doing in MY house? – I asked Kyuhyun.

 

 

-She’s my girlfriend… - he answered and I felt something twisting inside me. I felt like an idiot. I was about to stop being so proud for some moron that kissed me even if he had a girlfriend. And then he dares to bring her to MY HOUSE! I fought back the anger that was growing inside me.

 

 

-Oh… so you’re the spoiled kid that my Kyuhyunnie has to take care of? – She said hugging him. It was obvious he wanted to provoke me, but I just laughed.

 

 

-Kyuhyun, you have one minute to take this… chick… out of my house – I said

 

 

-You think you scare me? – She said challenging me, but Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around her so she couldn’t get any close to me.

 

 

-I don’t think that – I got closer to her – I KNOW that – I said – 30 seconds remaining – I said now looking at Kyuhyun.

 

 

-Do you want me to drive you home? – Kyuhyun asked her.

 

 

-Don’t worry Yeobo, I’ll drive myself – She said hugging him and then kissing him, but it looked more like she wanted to eat him

 

 

-15 seconds- I said interrupting the 2 lovebirds.

 

They broke the kiss and Kyuhyun walked her to the front door. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water and walked willing to go to my room, but Kyuhyun stopped me halfway.

 

 

-You didn’t have to treat her like that- he said obviously angry.

 

 

-And she didn’t have to talk to me like that – I said. I didn’t have to protest, since his little girlfriend was the one who started.

 

 

-why don’t you grow up already Ryeowook? – He said looking at me

 

 

-And why you don’t leave – I said to him angrily.

 

 

-Because that’s what you want… so I’m not doing it- he said getting closer to me

 

 

-HA! And the spoiled kid is me- I said pushing him out the way and going upstairs.

 

 

-come back here! – He yelled but I obviously ignored him.

 

I kept walking to my room, listening that he was coming right behind me. He reached me and grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against the wall.

 

 

-I talked to you… So obey my orders or I’ll take your car away again. - He said grabbing my arms by my wrists and pulling them against the wall.

 

 

-Let me go- I said not even looking at him

 

 

-I’ll let you go when I want to- He smirked.

 

 

-Cho Kyuhyun I’m warning you… LET ME GO RIGHT NOW! – I said threatening him. I was so not in the mood.

 

 

-You know? I’m tired of your threats, you never do anything anyways- he said

 

 

-Oh… so you say I don’t do anything…- I said looking at him.

 

I raised a knee and I rubbed Kyuhyun’s crotch with it. He shivered and bit his lower lip before pulling his body against mine. When I knew he was close enough, I pulled down my knee just for pulling it up again with force, not hitting his balls. He yelled in pain and I took that chance for running to my room, since Kyuhyun wouldn’t be happy for that.

 

I ran faster than I thought I could; I was about to open the door, when I felt he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me against the wall again, just this time harder.

 

 

-So… I didn’t do anything right? – I said laughing while I struggled to break free, but it was impossible. Suddenly I felt his lips making contact with mine. He kissed me with desperation and lust.

 

He wrapped his arm around my waist but I managed to push him away.

 

 

-Don’t even dare to touch me again! – I screamed at him and slapped him. He looked at me not understanding a thing. While he was rubbing his cheek, I turned around and walked to my room.

 

 

-Hey- he said grabbing my wrist

 

 

-Go back with you little mature girlfriend- I said letting go my hand.

 

I entered my room and locked the door. I sat on my bed; I felt terrible, I felt like an idiot for believing Kyuhyun would feel something towards me. – This time… he would definitely leave-

 

 

 

I woke up and even if I didn’t want to, I had to. I didn’t want to show Kyuhyun that the little situation of yesterday had affected me. I got a shower, got dressed, grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

 

 

-Ryeowook- he called me before I could leave.

 

 

-What?-

 

 

-Your school’s principal called…- he said pretty serious

 

 

-So? – I asked nervously, since I didn’t remember doing something wrong.

 

 

-He asked for your parents, he wanted to talk to them about ‘something’-

 

 

-Right… but they’re not home so I don’t care. - I walked towards the door willing to leave.

 

 

-Hey not so fast! - He said – I’m in charge of you so I’ll go. Get in my car-

 

 

-What? Why? You go in your car and I’ll go in mine – I said looking for my car keys in my backpack. –I put them here yesterday! – I said when I couldn’t find them.

 

 

-Looking for these? – He asked showing me my keys

 

 

-You took them from my backpack! – I protested

 

 

-You leave me no choice – he said getting in the car

 

 

-You’re a mo…! –I tried to say but he closed the car’s door so I just stopped.

 

I sighed and got in his car, just because I wanted to know what the Principal had to say to Kyuhyun. The trip was filled with an uncomfortable silence.

 

 

-Get off the car here, I’ll take it to the parking lot- he said when we arrived the school.

 

I got out the car and walked towards Sungmin when I saw him.

 

 

-What happened? – He asked anxious.

 

 

-He’s in a relationship- I said without stopping walking.

 

 

-you’re already dating?!- Minnie asked happily

 

 

-No Minnie, you don’t get it – I stopped walking – he has a GIRLFRIEND – I said and his jaw dropped

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Good! just 1 more chapter to re-upload and I'll start working in the new one! ;DD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and just for the one's that forgot... here's kyuhyunnies girlfriend!! (Krystal, F(x))