Chapter 1

The Babysitter

 

-Wookie-ah? Can you come please? - My mom's voice called me from downstairs.

-Coming! - I said getting up from my bed and running downstairs.  –What’s wrong?- I asked smiling, but seeing my parents sitting on the table of the dining room, made me a little worried, because they were there not for eating exactly.

-Wookie, we need to talk…- My dad said, scaring me even more.

-But I didn’t do anything! - I protested immediately, making both of them laugh at me.

-Is not something bad Wookie- My dad said.

-So, what is it? - I asked relieved. Since it was not for punishing me, I didn’t know the reason.

-Son…- My dad sighed. –We need to go out of the country- he said pretty serious.

-Vacations? - I asked not really understanding. I sat on the chair in front of them –Cool! So… where are we going?-

-No… not a vacation- my mom clarified… well, she disappointed me.

-Then? - I asked again.

-Your father and I need to go out of the country for a while for company issues… - she explained – We’re taking Henry… but you’ll stay here… - OK that wasn’t going too good, they were leaving the country and they’ll take Henry and not me?

- So that easily you will leave me! – I said annoyed.

-no… we’re not leaving you – they laughed again – You’ll start school tomorrow and I don’t want you to loose classes… besides, I don’t want problems! – My dad said pointing at me.

Me? Problems? HA!

-So you’re telling me I’m a problematic boy! Besides, you’re leaving me just like that! – I made myself became the victim.

-Come on, don’t play the victim role, and forget about that guest list… - He knew me more than expected. He read minds for sure, because he guessed about my guest list for the party I was making in my mind.

-Hey! You gotta me! – I said laughing

-That ‘trust’… - he laughed –EARN IT-

- You’ll see when you come back! Everything will be in order! – I smiled.

-I know- My mom said

-See? Were progressing – I smiled victorious.

-Not you! – My mom said laughing.

-W … what do you mean ‘not you’? – I asked totally confused.

-We hired a babysitter – They said together. I laugh, pretending to clean my ear.

-What did you just say?- I asked. Maybe there was something of my imagination or they were joking.

-We hired a babysitter... He will come and make sure you don’t destroy the house and don’t get spelled from school… - I was not a problematic boy, let’s say I was restless and sociable.

-Dad! Have you noticed the crazy stuff you’re saying?! I’m 17! Not 4!- I said angrily

-But we can’t leave you with no one to take an eye on you! You will have a babysitter! – Impossible. No way I could make him change his mind.

-Fine, no problem – I laughed with a hint of anger. – I’ll get rid of him- I said whispering and crossing my arms in front of my chest.

-I don’t think so… - Crap, my dad heard me – He will have a very god payment, so anything that you do will make him run away. Besides, he will be in charge of the money, if you need money you will have to ask him, and if you don’t behave correctly, he will give you nothing AND he has the authority of taking away you car, your cell phone, computer, iPod and everything that would make you go insane if you don’t have them. – My eyes opened wide.

-so, you will trust a stranger the house, the car AND you beloved son? – I asked incensed.

-He’s not a stranger. He’s the son of one of my co-workers so, there’s nothing to worry about.

-B…but!- I said

-No buts – My dad said

-He will start tomorrow – My mom said.

-So you will leave tomorrow? – I asked surprised.

-Yes – My dad answered

- OH MAN! – I said angrily, standing up willing to go to my room.

 

 

 

 

 

My cell phone alarm rang and I covered my head with my sheets. After 5 minutes Henry was knocking my door for me to wake up, for some strange reason he loved getting up early. I went in the shower and got dressed.

Still sleepy, I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs; I took my car’s keys and went out to ride my precious car.

 

 

-What’s with that face dude? – Sungmin, my best friend, asked while she was laying on one of the lockers.

-you know what’s wrong?! – I said angrily and slammed the locker’s door. – My parents are going out of the country for a while.

- I don’t see the problem – he said smiling.

-of course that’s not the problem! – I answered – The problem here is that they don’t ‘trust’ me enough for taking care of myself… - I sighed - … So they hired a babysitter. – I whispered so that way no one besides Minnie could hear.

-A BABYSITTER! –Minnie screamed.

-Thanks a lot dude, the one on the third floor didn’t listen – I said slamming the locker’s door once again.

-Sorry – he laughed – anyways I don’t see the problem… he might be hot – he winked.

-Yeah right… - I said sarcastically – It’s more believable he being some laboratory geek with enormous glassed and T-shirts from the 1800’s.

-Pretty hot for me- he teased me. We both laughed out loud.

- You’re so stupid! – I said laughing

-But hey, I could be good… it’s easily to get rid of a nerd – he laughed. – What would you do?- He asked evilly smirking.

-I don’t know… my dad said he will have a very nice payment, enough for enduring anything I would make to him… so I don’t know.

-That’s not THE Kim Ryeowook I know – He said, still evilly smirking.

-You’re right… - I said – I’ll think of something

 

 

Classed were pretty quick, or I thought that. Minnie wnet out the building and I offered taking him home. We got into my car and I drove to his house, a few blocks away from mine.

 

-See you tomorrow – he said getting out the car – Oh… and you’ll tell me how it went with your new babysitter… - he laughed out loud.

-Lee Sungmin, shut up or you will walk home tomorrow – I said laughing too.

 

I drove home and I was just about to park my car when I saw a Black Sonata Hyundai blocking my way, because it was parked on my spot. I left my car in front of my house and got out the car for entering my house.

 

-I’m back! – I said when I entered.

-Wookie – My mom called me from the living room. – come, I want to introduce you…

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah I know, boring chapter. I thought the same when I readed it... but don't worry! It will get interesting ;DDDDD

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥