Start of Pretending

You Got Me

 

Koharu's POV

 

Lunch                                                                                           

 

“So she’s the first one?” I asked Yabu-kun.

 

“Yes.” He said.

 

“Koharu-chan. Be careful with her. I heard she got expelled in her previous school that’s why she transferred here.” Akira-chan said.

 

“Eh?! Why?” I asked.

 

“Bullying.” She said.

 

“Only that? Her school maybe strict. People don’t get expelled easily just because of bullying. There are bullies in this school too. But

they don’t get expelled. Suspension, yes maybe.” I said.

 

“She’s worse. Bullying you’ve never seen before. The worst.” Yabu-kun said.

 

“Seriously?” I said. This is bad.

 

“Speaking of the devil.” Akira-chan said.

 

Freya-san and Tezuka-kun arrived at the cafeteria. He may be touring her already around the school.

 

Then Freya-san met my eyes. She gave me this im-gonna-get-yabu-kun- back look.

 

And I felt chills went up my spine.

 

“When are you going to tour Keito-san?” Yabu-kun asked.

 

“I told him that we’ll do it next week. I said.

 

 

The next day

 

Lunch time.

 

“I had a hard time answering the quiz in calculus!!!” I exclaimed.

 

“That was easy! I think I’m going to get perfect in that quiz.” Yabu-kun said boastfully.

 

“Aish. Omae.” I said.

 

“Let’s get our food.” He said then put his hand around me.

 

“Okay. I’ll eat a lot of vegetables so I can get smarter than you.” I said jokingly.

 

“As if you can.” He said then ran to the counter.

 

I ordered rice and tempura. Yabu-kun ordered tonkatsu.

 

We’re walking to our table when someone bumped onto me.

 

“Gomenasai.” The girl said. She has 2 other girls behind her. They seemed to be juniors.

 

All the food spilled onto my uniform. Including the ketchup. Aish! How could this happen.

 

“That’s all you’d say?!” Yabu-kun shouted.

 

But the girls already ran.

 

“That kouhais.” Yabu-kun said while wiping my uniform. (kouhai=lower years)

 

“Daijobou desu ka?” he added.

 

“Un.” I said. (un=yes; uun=no just additional info XD)

 

 “What happened here?” someone said.

 

“Oh Freya-san. Someone bumped onto me.” I said

 

“Is that so? Here.” she handed me a towel.

 

“Would you like to come with me? I have a spare uniform in my locker.” She added.

 

“Hontou?!” I asked feeling a sense of hope.

 

“Hai. Only if Yabu-kun would let you.” She said

 

“Can I ?” I asked Yabu-kun.

 

“Be careful.” He said

 

“She may have changed already.” I whispered to him.

 

“Maybe.” He replied. Still looking worried.

 

“Let’s go!” I said to Freya-san..

 

“I’ll take care of her.” She said to Yabu-kun.

 

At the Ladies room…..

 

“Arigatou gozaimasu Freya-san.” I said after changing clothes.

 

“Dou itashimae. Next time you better be careful.” She said.

 

“I will.” I said.

 

“Let’s go back to the classroom. We might be late.” She said.

 

She’s not that bad. Maybe she already changed.

 

“We made it!” we both said as we arrive in the classroom before the teacher.

 

Then we both laughed. I’m getting a hang of her. She’s so easy to get along.

 

 

 

The following days.

 

“Koharu-chan, can I borrow your notes in Chemistry? I got sleepy at that time..Chin-sensei is a little bit boring ne?” Akira-chan said.

 

“Gomenasai. I didn’t get to take notes too.” I replied.

 

“Here.” Freya-san said.

 

“You can borrow mine.” She said.

 

Akira-chan looked shocked.

 

“A..Arigatou.” Akira-chan said.

 

“Can I too?” I asked

 

“Of course!” she replied.

 

“Arigatou!! Domo Arigatou!”  I said.

 

She’s not as bad as what others think. She’s not bad. Misunderstood maybe.

 

Freya’s POV

 

She’s falling for it. They falling for it.

 

So dumb. I didn’t know Yabu-kun would fall for someone as dumb as her.

 

HAHAHAHA!!

 

Just wait Yabu-kun.

 

And You’ll be mine.

 

Again.

 

 

 

Yabu’s POV

 

Freya-san and I were classmates when we were in middle school.

 

She’s very quiet and modest when I met her. Not like any other girl in class.

 

That’s why I fell in love with her.

 

I courted her. Yes. Even we’re just in middle school. I’ve been looking at her from a far for a very long time. And finally, the wait is

done. I finally got her yes.

 

I was so happy at that time and I thought that things would go perfectly from now on.

 

I’m so happy whenever I’m with her.

 

But then I noticed that other girls are staying away from me. Even my best friend Alice.

 

I asked Alice why. She didn’t answer me. She never talked to me as we did before.

 

Then I just knew that it’s because of Freya. She changed.

 

I didn’t know she’s threatening all our classmates to stay away from me since we became on.

 

She’s too possessive.

 

And as the time goes by, she’s getting worse.

 

She’s bullying other girls who want to be friends with me. Not only through words but physically too.

 

Even if I was the one to approach the other girls, she still bullies them. And so I decided to stay away from them too.

 

I don’t know why she became like this.

 

She’s not the Freya I’ve known. And at that time, my feelings for her started to fade,

 

I tried to understand her but I can’t. I tried to stop her but she won’t.

 

And then I came up with one solution. With this, maybe she will return to who she was. And with this maybe I can have friends just like

before.

 

I broke up with her.

 

After that I went to back to Tokyo. She went to Okinawa to study High School. And I studied here in Tokyo.

 

And that’s when I met this extraordinarily unique woman named Koharu.

 

Haha. She’s a lot far from Freya-san.

 

At first I was afraid. I was petrified. LOLZ I’m singing.

 

I thought that the same thing might happen. But I took the risk. What I felt with her was different from what I felt with Freya.

 

And now, here we are. Happily together until Freya came.

 

And I think she still hasn’t move on.

 

And what scared me more are the things she can do to Koharu-chan.

 

But I won’t let her. I’ll protect Koharu-chan no matter what.

 

At lunch time, someone bumped into Koharu-chan and spilled her food to her uniform. I didn’t expect that Freya-san would offer help.

She’s not like this. She wasn’t like this. But maybe she did change. Or maybe she’s just pretending.

 

Aish! Why am I thinking like this? Think positively Yabu. She should’ve change. It’s been a long time and I think she has Keito-san with

her. Maybe she did change. And I’m happy for her. ^_^

 

I just thought what it would be like if she and I started when she’s like this and not what she was.

 

Erase erase erase. I have Koharu-chan now. And nothing would ever come between us. Whether fate or destiny. We’ll make our own

fate. We’ll make our own destiny. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys... 

 

It's long right? Dr4g0n0m said chapter 26 was pretty short. Now this is for yD arigatou gozaimasu for the suggestions :D

 

ckossi I'm really biposlar aren't I?

 

ongean98 I'm already updating so please continue reading :D

 

Please give lots of love and comments :D

 

Nathypipz \m/