I'm cute, He's perfect

You Got Me

 

Yabu’s POV

 

I woke up the next morning in couch hearing Koharu-chan shouting in the kitchen.

 

“Ah! Ah! Oww! That hurts you freaking oil!” she shouted.

 

I walked slowly to the kitchen.


I saw her frying hotdogs and then saw sunny-side up eggs in the table.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked.

 

“I’m taking a bath . See? Of course I’m cooking.” She replied.

 

“And why are you doing that?” I asked.

 

“For you.” She said then returned to cooking.

 

“You don’t need to.”

 

“But I want to.”

 

.

.

.

.

.

“It’s Sunday already?” I asked.

 

“Yes. You slept soundly. But I can’t carry you so I can’t transfer you in your room so I just let you sleep in the couch. I went home then returned here.”

 

“Arigatou.” I asked looking at her back.

 

“This is none compared to the things you’ve done for me. By the way I’ll be quiting in my job this friday so you better go there tomorrow. You haven’t seen me in my cute outfit yet.”

 

“Hontou?! Whaaa!!! I better get healed.”

 

“You really should.”

 

“I’ll go to school tomorrow. I’ll walk you to your job after class.”

 

“Okay. It’s done. Let’s eat.”

 

I’m not really sure if what he cooked was edible but since she put some effort into it, I’ll eat it.

 

I ate it as if it was the most delicious dish I’ve tasted in my life. (Even though it really isn’t.) I don’t want her to be disappointed.

 

“You don’t have to force yourself in eating. You have canned goods in the cabinet. You want me to get some?”

 

“No. I’ll finish it all.”

 

“Baka. If you get stomach ache don’t blame me. I warned you.”

 

“I like it.”

 

“Liar.”

 

“I really do.”

 

“Hontou?”

 

“Hai.”

 

A smile formed on her lips.

 

Dazzling.

 

It looks like it’s the first time she’s been praised when it comes to cooking.

 

I want to see that smile everyday.

 


“Koharu-chan..” I said.

 

I like saying her name.

 

“Yes?” she asked.

 

*I like you.* I thought. There’s no way I can say that to her.

 

“Nothing.” I said.

 

I finished all the food in the table.

 

I almost threw up but I pushed it down.

 

It wasn’t that bad.

 

“You can go back now.” I said.

 

“You don’t want me here?”

 

“Chigau yo. It’s just, I thought you have something else to do.”

 

“I don’t. You better get healed fast because I’m not getting paid here.” She said.

 

“Yes Maam!” I replied.

 

Whenever she’s here,

 

I felt like there’s only the two of us.

 

“I’ll go out. I’m just going to buy plasters for your wounds. You, stay here.”

 

“You made it sound like I’m a dog.”

 

“Yes. A dog. A cute one.” She said then left the room.

 

*she thinks I’m cute.

 

“You too.” I said. But I think she didn’t hear it.

 

+++++++++++++

Koharu’s POV

 

“I’ll go out. I’m just going to buy plasters for your wounds. You, stay here.”

 

“You made it sound like I’m a dog.”

 

“Yes. A dog. A cute one.” I said then left the room.

 

Yeah. He’s cute. He’s cool. He’s handsome. He’s Intelligent. He’s perfect.

 

“You too.” I hear him say.

 

Did he just..

 

Ah, Whatever.

 

I went to the nearest pharmacy. I bought band-aids, bandages, alcohol etc. When I was on my way back to Yabu-kun’s condo, I met Yamada-kun.

 

“Yama-kun!” I shouted.’

 

“Oh! Koharu-chan. How’s Yabu-kun doing?”

 

“He’s doing fine. Are you going to see him?”

 

“Yes but I guess I don’t have to cause you’re already there.”

 

“You have to. You’re his best friend right?.”

 

“Ahh.. Hai.”

 

“Come on. Let’s go there together.”

 

We walked to Yabu-kun’s condo. We were in a complete silence. But then I spoke.

 

“Don’t think that I’m trying to replace you being Yabu-kun’s best friend. I don’t intend to do that.”

 

“I know. Don’t worry.”

 

Then we’re back to silence.

 

“Koharu-chan.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Thank you for what?”

 

“Everything you’ve done for Yabu-kun.”

 

“I have debts. I should pay it.”

 

“It’s the first time I’ve seen him like that. It’s my first time seeing him smile like that again for years.”

 

“People change. You know.”

 

“But this time, it’s different. He’s smile feels like it was very real. Very care free. After his parents died, he’s always been so self centered. He didn’t want anyone else to move in on his businesses. But by the way he treat you, it’s different. She let’s you use his kitchen. Even I barely go there. You’re the first girl he ever let to enter his dorm. You’re different. You’re special.”

 

“I’m not special. I am who I am. I shouldn’t take it for granted when people treats me differently in a good way. You’re the only one thinking like that.”

 

I like the things I heard from him. But there’s still a possibility that he doesn’t really feel that way. I shouldn’t make assumptions. High expectations might lead to something that hurts.

 


“Chigau yo. Koharu-chan..”

 

“No more words. Yabu-kun needs these things. We have to cure his wounds. Come on. Let’s hurry.”

 

“If you say so…”

 

We arrived at the dorm and treated Yabu-kun’s wounds. It was fairly healed  and by tomorrow he can already come to class.

 

“You sure you already want to go to class tomorrow? I can just bring you the notes.” Yamada-kun asked.

 

“Iie. I shou.ld. I have to see Koharu-chan in her job. Kanojo wa kawaii desu.”

 

“Baka.” Yamada-kun whispered.

 

“Yabu-kun, Yamada-kun, I’ll be going now. Take care of yourselves. See you tomorrow. Mata aa.”

 

“Ja ne Koharu-chan.” Yamada-kun said.

 

“Bring me some lunch tomorrow. Ja ne.”

 

“I will. You want some too Yamada-kun?”

 

“Yes!! I want!!” Yamada shouted

 

“NOOOOO!!! Koharu-chan will just cook for me. For me and only for me! Got that Yammy?!”

 

“So selfish.. tsk tsk..” Yamada kun answered.

 

“Don’t worry Yamada-kun, I’ll cook something for you too. But don’t get your expectations too high. I don’t know how to cook. Hehe.. Byebye…”

 

“Ja ne..”

 

_______________
 

The last update was pretty long right??

 

WHAHAHAHA>>>

 

PLEASE GIVE LOTS OF LOVE AND COMMENTS :D