Kiss Y~~

You Got Me

 

~~~~~~+~~~~~~

 

I woke up at about 10 am then hurriedly took a bath then went to Yabu-kun’s house.

 

I pushed the doorbell. I waited for about 5 minutes. Then I was about to push the doorbell again when the door opened.

 

“Yabu…Whhhaaaa!!!” I shouted. He fell on me. And he’s heavy!

 

“What are you..” he asked..

 

I put his arm around my shoulder and hear him groaning for about 4 times.

 

We reached his couch and he sighed then sat.

 

I looked at his face then realize how terrible he looks.

 

Bruises and wounds everywhere his face and body.

 

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!!!!!” I shouted at him.

 

“YOU DIDN”T GO TO SCHOOL FOR ONE WHOLE WEEK!!YOU DIDN’T GO TO THE CAFÉ! YOU DIDN’T TEXT ME!! YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! YAOTOME AND YAMADA-KUN KEEPS QUIET ABOUT YOU!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!” I shouted. I’m so mad at him. I’m so mad that I didn’t notice that I’m already crying.

 

“ Koharu-chan, Gomen ne..” He said. He stand up then hugged me.

 

I cried continuously while he’s hugging me.

 

“You made me worry *sniff*” I said.

 

“Gomen ne..” he said then let go of me.

 

I cried for about a few more minutes then noticed him staring at me. Smiling.

 

“Hey! I’m crying my eyes out worrying about you then you have the guts to laugh at me??” I asked.

 

“Chigau yo.. Chigau yo. It’s just.. I remembered the time when you we’re walking. It’s raining and you’re crying. It was just like this. With different reasons. Then you told me about the condition of your Dad.”

 

“AHH!! Yes!! My dad!! He woke up! This morning!! I came here to tell you that he’s okay now. And thank you for everything. Everything you’ve done for me all this time. Arigatou, Yabu-kun.” I said.

 

“Nandemonai.” He replied. His expression turned sad.

 

“Does that mean you won’t come here in my home anymore?” he asked

 

“Who said that? I like it here. And you’re still going to teach me how to play a guitar.” I said.

He suddenly smiled.

 

“Yokatta.” He sighed in relief.

 

“Unluckily, I’m quite injured today and for the past week. So I can’t play a guitar for you today.” He said.

 

“Yah! Your changing the subject! What exactly happened to you? Huh?!” I asked.

 

“Koharu-chan, It’s nothing. We just got into trouble.” He answered.

 

“We meaning you and Yamada-kun?”

 

“Yeah. The two of us.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“It’s just..” he hesitated.

 

“Yabu-kun!! Here’s your lunch. I’ll just leave….” Yamada-kun entered and stopped when he saw Yabu-kun and me.

 

“Oh..i’m sorry I didn’t know..” He said.

 

“Iie Yamada-kun. Please sit here.” I said. He can add in the explanation.

 

“Hey are you the owner of the house? How ocme you do that when I’m here? I should be the one to tell him that.” Yabu-kun asked getting angry over a small deal.

 

“Shut up. I have the right to. I’ll be going here more often so I should feel at home.”  I said.

 

“Brat..” he said.

 

“I’m not a brat!”

 

“You’re a brat.”

 

“Am not!”

 

“You’re a girl so you’re a brat.”

 

“Being a girl doesn’t mean you’re a brat.”

 

“But you act like one so you’re a brat.”

 

“no!”

 

“You are!”

 

“No!”

 

“I’m here.” Yamada-kun said.

 

“Ahh yes Yamada-kun..” I said forgetting his prescence.

 

“Brat.” Yabu-kun said.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Brat.”  He repeated.

 

“Say that again and I’m going to kiss y~~~” I paused..

 

“Kiss who?” he asked…

 

“Kiss y~~~ Yamada-kun!!!” I shouted.

 

Then the room was filled with silence.

 

“Where are we? Ahh yes. Tell me everything about what happened this week.”

 

“Should I tell her?” Yamada-kun asked Yabu-kun.

 

“You should.” I said to him.

 

“No!” Yabu-kun shouted. I got frightened. It’s my first time hearing him with such anger in his voice.

 

“I’m sorry Koharu-chan. He said no. So no. Gomen ne Koharu-chan. Maybe he’ll tell you when he’s ready.” Yamada-kun said.

 

“Demo..”

 

“Ja..” Yamada-kun said as he left the room.

 

“Yabu-kun..” I said.

 

“Am I really that untrustworthy?” I asked..

 

“Do you hate me for involving myself in your problems?” I added..

 

“It’s not like that..”

 

“Do you hate me?”

 

“NO. NO. NO. I don’t hate you.”

 

“Then why won’t you tell me? I’m dying of worrying about you.”

 

I almost cried again.

 

“Ahhh!!!” he shouted then ruffled his own hair.

 

“Why do I always feel responsible when you’re about to cry!!”

 

*sniff*

 

“Fine!” he said.

 

“But promise me one thing. “ He leaned closer making his face closer to mine.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“That you’ll stay the way you are after hearing this.” He said.

 

“I will. I promise.” I said.

 

“I trust you.” He said then started the telling the story.

 

“Me and Yamada were freshmen then. Yamada was getting bullied everyday by many guys. He’s my bestfriend. So I can’t stand it when people treat him like that. So I fought for him. I’m always there for him. But one day, I was absent in school so I didn’t get to protect him. He went home with wounds, bruises and a broken arm. So I thought, instead of just protecting him, why not teach him how to fight. I thought at first that it would be hard. But I was surprised that he really learned fast. For about three days he already can block my offenses.”

 

“Fast learner huh.” I said.

 

“Yeah fast learner. He wasn’t wearing his glasses then. After learning how to fight. He wore the glasses when he’s at school and removes it when he fights. I don’t know why he does that. And just last week, We ran into a group of guys bullying a nerd of about 14-16 years of age. Both of us thought that we could finish those guys easily but they called alliances so we had a hard time beating them. They’re about 10-15. I told Yamada that the 10 is mine. He got 5. He finished the five guys fast. But I had a hard time. I finished 6 of them fast. The leader punched me and yamada was about to help. “this is my battle.” I said. I really don’t like it when people comes in between my businesses. In the end, we won and got this wounds and bruises.”

 

“ and a broken arm.”

 

“Yes. And a broken arm. Sorry, I got carried away. You were such a good listener.”

 

I didn’t answer. I don’t know what to say. He got that wounds and everything to save someone. That’s just plainly….. Awesome. But he hates someone going in on his businesses. Which means, he hates me.

 

“This is what I am afraid of.”  He said.

 

“You hate me?” he added.

 

You hate me.” I replied.

 

“Why would I hate you?”

 

“You hate me so much.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I’m getting in between your businesses.”

 

“NO!”

 

“Yes I am!”

 

“No You don’t!”

 

“Yes I do!”

 

“It’s different when it comes to you!”

 

I fell silent then.

 

 “Oh..”

 

“Is that all?” he asked.

 

“Yes.” I replied.

 

“You’re not scared or anything?”

 

“Why would I?”

 

“You’re not? Hontou ni?”

 

“Should I be scared of the person who saved a guy from being bullied?”

 

“You think I’m a good guy?”

 

“You’ve always been a good guy.”

 

“Really?”

 

“You’re always there when I need help. And I don’t know how to return all those help.”

 

“You don’t need to.”

 

.

.

.

.

 

“ Just stay with…me..”

 

“Nani?” I looked at him and then saw that he’s sleeping. How can he fall asleep after all the shouting that had happened?

 

Cute.. I said to myself.

 

Just stay with me.

 

Stay with him?

 

I will. I said to myself.

 

Without doubts.

 

I will.

 

If you only knew how much I wanted to do that.

 

_______________________________

 

WAAH!!!! 

 

Why don't you just say that you want to kiss him???

 

PLEASE GIVE LOTS OF LOVE AND COMMENTS.