chapter 3

one drunken night...

Bye Kowloon...will I ever see her again?

 

**Sungmin’s Pov**

My head hurts like crazy…I groaned as I covered my head with a pillow and tried to go back to sleep but that annoying noise wont stop bothering me, and it was close to my ears. I groaned again as I opened my eyes and saw my pink phone beside me on the messy queen size bed I was in…wait?! I didn’t have a queen sized bed in the room I was sharing with donghae at the hotel my umma owned…what is going on?

I touched my head for it threatened to blow up any minute now and the noisy ring of my phone added. I sighed as I answered my early morning disturbance…

‘ne?’ I answered as I looked around the room I was in, it was still dark outside so I kinda have an idea that it wasn’t really morning yet since the sun wasn’t out yet.

‘sungminnie!! Where are you??’

‘teukie hyung?’ I said as I finally recognized the worried voice on the other end ‘I’m back at the hotel…where are the others?’

‘hotel?? I checked the rooms last night and only donghae was in the room you guys were supposed to be sleeping in one room’ teukie hyung said ‘where are you?’

I groaned and looked around me, the room was familiar and I knew it was the same hotel where suju was staying, but why am I in a different room? I stepped out of the bed as I listened to my hyung endless litany of him being worried of my whereabouts when eunhyuk, siwon and donghae cant give him a proper answer because they were too drunk to be able to talk.

I was about to stand up and walk out of the room when the blanket wrapped over me fell down on the floor…

‘hyung!!’ I screamed in surprise upon realizing that I’m

‘what sungminnie?? Are you alright??’ he asked me worriedly

I sighed and grabbed the blanket again as I hurriedly picked up my clothes scattered on the floor…this day is getting weirder and weirder by the minute, from the phone call, the room, me being , my clothes on the floor and what else could happen today?

‘nothing hyung…I’ll go back to our rooms now ok? Just let me get dressed’ I told him not waiting to hear from my hyung’s response.

I groaned as I hurriedly dressed myself  to get out of the room and to at least try to remember anything, anything important that happened that night…the next time I wont drink too much anymore.

I was about to get my wallet from the pocket of my suit when my fingers touched something cold inside, I slowly pulled it out and found myself staring at a gold necklace with a music note for a pendant, and as I observed it closely it had a name engraved on it…’mei’, now who the hell is mei??

What happened last night?? Did anything happen between me and Mei? I sighed again as I got the my coat on the bed and I had to suppress the urge to shout when I saw the blood on the sheets…damn it! I cant even remember the face of the girl I spent the whole night with…and much worse, she’s a

**

‘he’s Lee Sungmin of Super Junior?!’ I shrieked in surprise as I was in my shower that evening

I didn’t want to leave him after a lovely night together but I had to…I’m not used to sleeping with men, hell that guy is my first. I could still feel the tenderness between my thighs but its funny I didn’t find any regrets of giving to him the most important gift a woman can give to her husband on their wedding night and I didn’t find even a little regret of doing so…

‘at least he’s not ugly…why didn’t I recognize his face sooner when Super Junior all over the news recently in Hong Kong’ I whispered as I the shower and scrubbed myself.

My first time…my first time with a stranger, though he’s not technically a stranger but he doesn’t know who I am, and I have a lot of googling to do about him when I get out of the bathroom. The fact that he doesn’t know who I am made things easier for me, now to just find a way to avoid him while suju is still in Kowloon.

I got out of the shower with my towel wrapped around my wet hair and I was wearing my pink robe, as I faced the mirror to comb my hair I noticed that necklace was missing…

‘drat where did I put that?? Mama’s going to kill me if she finds out that I lost my necklace’ I whispered as I began opening drawers and boxes around my dresser.

‘where did that go…I couldn’t have left that with sungmin, I cant’ I whispered as I try to remember what happened last night and I couldn’t remember if I left it there with him, if I did then I would be in big trouble…

**Sungmin’s Pov**

It was our last day in Hong Kong and I tried to remember as much as I could about that girl I ended up spending the night with that one drunken night but the rest of the guys cant give a detailed description of how she looked like or even her full name to make things easier for me so I could look for her..

I looked around at the airport hoping to see her familiar face and her scent that seemed to haunt his consciousness but to no avail, he even went to the extent of talking to their hotel staff to call him as soon as a girl come to their hotel to look for a gold necklace so he can return there right away. I know she would look for this necklace…it’s the only connection I have with her.

We boarded the plane that will take us back to Seoul and I looked back again hoping against all hope that she’ll be there to stop me from leaving and I’ll have the answers that I need…could he hire a private detective for that? I scratched that thought for I couldn’t describe how she looked like, I could remember her soft body and her long black hair and her ocean blue eyes and that dimple on her cheek but it wouldn’t be enough to start a search for her…

I stepped inside the plane without noticing a pair of ocean blue eyes looking at him from afar…

‘bye Kowloon…’