chapter 14

one drunken night...

Pov's Anyone?

 

‘jerk!! Jerk!! I hate you’ I whispered as I sat down on the side of our son’s bed, he was sleeping peacefully and it was a good thing that he didn’t hear me arguing with his appa or all hell would break loose.

I touched his forehead and kissed his soft cheeks, he’s an angel…my angel sent down from heaven to save me from a life of uncertainty and loneliness. The night I met his appa was probably the day my life started to change…a line from a song I know but its probably the sweetest day of my whole existence and that one night together was a night I would never forget…how can I? when that night gave me my son?

‘vinnie…I don’t know what to do about your appa anymore…’ I whispered to my still sleeping son as I gave him soft kisses, I know he wouldn’t be able to hear me in his sleep anyway…I just need to let this out.

They say how nice it is to fall in love and be loved in return…I love yes, but I don’t know if the man I love, loves me back. I made a move when I know I shouldn’t have…but how will that jerk see that I have fallen in love with him and all he does is be cute and charm his way out in any situation…

Can you ever love me back lee sungmin? Can you see me as a woman and not just the mother of your child? Can you look into my eyes and tell me you love me and not just want me?

**Sungmin’s pov**

Why was she so mad tonight? I didn’t do anything wrong, I was sure I didn’t forget any important dates…but why is lin-sshi so mad at me?

I sighed as I stepped out of my car and looked at the lights of seoul at night, before I used to calm myself by watching the beautiful lights below, but tonight it wasn’t doing anything to help me calm my nerves and think why was lin-sshi so mad…

‘she loves me…why would it make her mad?’ I thought and sighed again and then looked back at the times that we spent together with our son. She was sweet and sometimes distant, it bothered me for I want her to feel at ease around me..

She said that she already made a move…and the ball is in my court now, what was that suppose to mean? I know I have been remised as a father to Vincent, but I’m doing what I can for him…to make up for the lost time, why cant she see that…if she loves me…wait, so lee mei lin loves me…what’s stopping her?? We’re both single…why make things complicated?? When we can just have a relationship since she loves me and I love her…wait, I love her…haven’t I showed her that I love her?

I groaned and hit my forehead in frustration…women are so damn confusing. I didn’t know anything about loving someone this deep…and loving someone as different as lin, not only is she the mother of my son but she’s so different from the women I dated. She was head strong yet sweet, she can be stubborn at times but she was loving, her strength as a mother, raising a hyper 2yrs old..alone was enough for me to admire her.

So that was why she was so mad….she needed to hear, she needed me to say those magic words to her, the question is…how?

‘hmm donghae could help me with this…then I’d call the others’ I said as I got my phone and dialed fishy’s number

**Donghae’s pov**

‘ne? hyung? Where are you?’

I grinned upon hearing how worried and helpless sungminnie was at the other end of the line…so he finally found out that he has feelings for lin-sshi..finally the poor girl has suffered and waited long enough.

I would’ve wanted to pursue her, maybe be more than friends but she made it clear from the start that she only wanted to be friends. I remember seeing the look on her face when I told her I wanted to be more than friends, she looked so sad that I wanted to take it back…she said that she treated all of us as brothers and would want things to remain that way, right then and there I knew she was falling in love with sungmin-sshi…lucky bastard, but I knew better than to interfere…maybe, lin-sshi isn’t the woman for me…

‘are you alright hyung? Teukie hyung’s been asking about your whereabouts its late…’ I told him as I parked the car to get something to drink.

I was driving to my hometown to visit my appa’s grave and to stay there for the weekend since we didn’t have any schedules yet til Monday. From the looks of things I’ll be forced to cut my ‘vacation’ short since sungmin-sshi plans to woo (finally!!) the woman he loves..

‘I need your help fishy…can come back on Sunday? I’ll call the others first for my plans…’ sungmin told him ‘kamsahamnida in advance fishy…I cant thank you enough’

I smiled and chuckled ‘you’re a father now…stop acting cute, I’m happy for you…I’ll be back on Sunday alright? Don’t worry’

Sungmin-sshi ended the call with a laugh and I was left staring at the sky, and the stars…I know somewhere out there the girl I was fated to love is out there waiting for me to find her…someday soon.

**

No phone calls…no messages…no nothing.

I sighed as I looked at my empty phone and dragged myself out of my room, that jerk didn’t even bother to call me after what happened last night. I know I might have went a little overboard in pushing him away and calling him names….but I cant help it if he’s so dense!! I mean what would a woman do if the man she loves is too damn blind to see that she’s already in love with him??

Sometimes I hate being a girl…you cant just walk up to the guy that you like and tell him about your feelings for fear that he wouldn’t feel the same way…yet here I am, I took the risk, I embarrassed myself infront of sungmin…again to tell him how I feel. What would he want?? Should I get drunk and take off my clothes again??

‘damn you lee sungmin!! Where the hell are you??’ I wondered out loud as I looked at our picture together on my phone…

**sungmin’s pov**

It took all of my will power not to leave lin a message on her mobile phone or even call her. It was part of my plan…though I don’t know if that would help.

I just hope I’m not too late…tomorrow, tomorrow I’ll make her mine..I’m hoping that she can wait a little bit more..

I love you lin…and I hope you still love me…

**

a/n

thank you soo much for your support!! :) please continue reading sungmin and lin's story :) the final chapter is up next...

i hope all of you will still read the story of donghae and his mystery girl..khae :) if you have any requests...feel free to post a comment or leave a message on my wall, again thank you!!