chapter 13

one drunken night...

She loves me?

 

We were all asked to come and celebrate suju’s successful asian tour at a resort in Jeju Island, owned by none other than Teukie hyung himself and I must admit these boys sure know how to handle their success well and they were all having fun despite their hectic schedule and still find the time to love and be with their loved ones.

I looked at a proud mommy ria with her loving (yet evil…hehe) husband kyuhyun-sshi who was at that moment cuddling on a beach towel with their little girl hana, they were an epitome of a loving and modern family…I wish I too can find something like that, not just for me but for my baby, then again lee sungmin isn’t doing anything but act stupid and foolishly cute…I don’t know how can anyone can resist his cuteness, I sure tried to but proved to be unsuccessful.

I sighed as I sipped on my drink and watched the 2 cute boys of my life playing around with a soccer ball and running like crazy while eunhyuk oppa was trying to chase siwonnie with a glass of wine in his hand, apparently the latter wasn’t a fan of drinking. Teukie oppa also joined in the craziness while heechul oppa was trying to make wookie and shindong taste his ‘awesome creation’…a mixed drink.

‘are you ready lin-san?’ Sammie asked me as she was holding her tummy

I looked at her and helped her sit down ‘you should be in a wheelchair healthy mommy to be…ready for my death? Maybe…’

‘you’re not going to die lin-san you’re just going to tell him your feelings…’aia said

I rolled my eyes and sighed ‘why do I have to be the first one to make a move?? Why not that jerk over there..’ I said as I pointed at a laughing sungminnie who was the cause of my dilemma as of that moment

‘honest answer? You’ll probably reach the age of 40 and he wont say anything except for being cute…’ Sammie said ‘look at the evil magnae, he’s still evil yet he made a move’

‘heechul oppa made a move…teukie oppa made a move, about yesung?? Forget it…he’s like sungmin oppa, too damn shy…’ aia added with an unladylike snort

‘waiting for who knows what and a whatever..’ I said in frustration ‘I have no choice? Have i?’

They both nodded and held up their cups for a toast…yup the world is indeed going crazy.

**Sungmin’s pov**

‘sungmin-sshi can we talk?’

I turned around and saw a blushing lin who just came out from her bedroom as she tucked our Vincent in, the latter was so tired from playing around and was knocked out cold when he took them home.

‘ne…are you alright lin-sshi?’ I asked her as I led her to the couch so she can sit down

She looked too nervous enough and I wasn’t sure what’s wrong with her. I held her hand as I looked at her, her hand was so clammy that I can almost feel her shaking.

‘hmm well sungmin-sshi, I actually don’t know how to say this…’ she started ‘well…uhh…! This is so damn hard!!’ she let out a soft squeal and it made her look so cute.

‘eh? Are you alright??’ I asked her again

She groaned and stood up and started to pace back and forth, she looked agitated about something and I must admit she had me nervous as she looked at me. Since I got back from tour it wasn’t that easy to find time to be with our son still I tried to think of any important occasion that I had missed for her to get so riled up and agitated about something.

‘did I miss your birthday?? Our anniversary? Our monthsary?? Vinnie’s birthday??’ I asked desperately trying to make amends

She looked at me like I had a green face and I was growing horns ‘you!!! I just cant believe how clueless you can be!!’

‘bwoh?? Me? lin-sshi I don’t understand’ I asked her as I tried to hold her hand

She pushed me away and hissed ‘you jerk!! How can you be so dense?!’ then she looked at me with so much pain in her eyes that I didn’t know what to do or what to say ‘why cant you figure out that I have fallen in love with you?!! Stop acting cute!!’

‘you love me?’ I whispered

She rolled her eyes and started pushing me to the door ‘no!! I made the stupid mistake of falling in love with a very dense person…now leave!!’

‘but you love me right?’ I asked her as I paused at the doorway, I just had to hear her say those words again…

‘no!! you heard me earlier! Don’t make me repeat it again…I made the move, now the ball is in your court…out!’ she said and slammed the door on my face.

I stood there not knowing what to do or what to say…she loves me? but if she loves me why is she so mad?

**

a/n

sorry if i havent updated yesterday :( i was feeling a lil sick...i hope you guys will continue to read my story <3 working on the next chapter... :)