chapter 2

one drunken night...

Wanna Bet...part 2

 

**sungmin’s pov**

‘kampai!’

I chuckled upon hearing siwonnie say cheers in japanese, he was already a lil bit pink from drinking too much. There seemed like an endless supply of  wine and food that night for we were all drinking to celebrate the success of our shows and albums in Hong Kong. We weren’t drunk..drunk yet for we can still speak without slurring our words or walk towards the restrooms without any assistance, but somewhere between the cheers and the laughter alcohol slowly began to take its effects and from the constant teasing and drunken talks we suddenly started talking about love, babies and families of our own…

I looked at an almost stuttering donghae as he tried to tell us of his dreams of being a father and a husband like kyuhyunnie

‘I envy our youngest kyuhyun-sshi, he’s happily married to a lovely and supportive wife and he’s a father already.’ He said then paused in midsentence to drink his from his glass ‘I want to be a daddy, I want a little donghae running around saying appa!’

Eunhyukkie hiccupped before stating his dreams and wants ‘I want to woo the woman I love with my dance moves, maybe make a song for her…’

I chuckled remembering our scenes in our MV No Other…how each and everyone of us proposed to the woman that we love. I was serenading her with a piano, but I want something different. I took another drink from my glass, I had low alcohol tolerance and I didn’t know why I was drinking this much…

‘sungmin-sshi, why don’t you tell us about your dreams about the L word’ siwonnie told me as he leaned close to me

I pushed him away and wrapped my pink scarf around his neck and smiled ‘I want you to be the father of my kids…hehe’ I said

Siwonnie almost puked at me when I said that so I pushed him away again ‘really sungmin-sshi?? Ahh how??’

Donghae suddenly laughed and pointed at my stomach ‘you don’t have ovaries sungmin-ah, how can you have babies!’

‘hehe artificial insemination wont work between you and our pastor here’ eunhyuk said with a grin ‘no offense siwon-sshi but you’re too much of a gentleman, I cant  imagine you get a woman pregnant’

Siwon smiled devilishly much to my surprise and held out one hand…his infamous hand gestures telling us that he has plans…

‘we don’t like that smile siwonnie…its soo evil and its so not you’ I told him ‘ I want to have a son…and a wife’ I added with a wink

‘a wife??’ siwon said ‘I thought you wanted me’ he added with a pout

I shook my head and hit him with the cloth napkin ‘silly…you cant give me a son…unless I undergo an operation, hell no’

We all laughed and resumed our talks and kept on drinking, we were about to leave and I was about to stand up when eunhyukkie stopped us and pointed at the door, we all turned around and looked at the direction he pointed…omo, she looked so pretty and out of place in that restaurant for she looked like an angel…yup she’s not from that planet, and when she smiled at the waiter I knew she’s from heaven…

‘stop drooling sungmin-sshi’ donghae said as he elbowed me

‘shh…you can disturb me later’ I said as I focused my attention at her, she had a traditional Chinese dress and it showed off her hourglass figure, her black hair was in chopsticks and she walked with an air of confidence as she sat down and studied the menu. ‘ohh wow…is this heaven??’ I whispered

Siwon shooked his head and said ‘aniyo…this is Kowloon’

I rolled my eyes and I was about to say something when she looked at our direction and our eyes met, I waved at her and she smiled at me ‘did you guys see that?? She smiled at me!’ I said proudly

‘she looked at me too…I think she likes me’ donghae said as he was trying to close the buttons of his jacket, to no avail ‘sungminnie help’

I went near him and closed the buttons for him and he put his arms around me…yup we’re getting pretty drunk :p

Eunhyuk suddenly smiled and looked at the girl again ‘why don’t we have a bet? Lets settle this with a bet…’

‘what are we betting for? What’s the prize?’ siwon asked in between hiccups ‘hurry hyung I feel like throwing up’

I patted him on the back as we waited for eunhyuk to continue with his ingenious plan ‘ne hyung? You were saying?’

‘give me $200 each, don’t be such a cheapskate that chick is worth more than that’ he said as he held out his hand

‘what chick? I don’t see any chickens around’ I said as I handed him the money and finally realized that he was talking about the girl at the other table ‘a bet about her?? I don’t understand’

Donghae just looked at us and continued waving at the girl, I had to stop him for she might think that we’re weirdos or much worst psychos out to have some weird pranks over innocent victims.

‘here’s the bet…whoever gets to spend the whole night with her wins the bet and the prize is $800 plus the losers will clean the whole dorm when we get back to Seoul’ eunhyuk said and smirked at us

It sounds harmless enough but I could see the hesitation in siwon’s eyes…and before I could think clearly I found myself saying yes as I smiled at the pretty Chinese girl with the red and black dress.

**

Crazy men…I thought as I looked at the table across from me. From the moment I entered the restaurant a-yi owned they already smiled and waved at me like crazy, as much I hate to admit it, they were all good looking and since they don’t look Chinese it was safe to assume that they were tourists and since they were tourists I have to be nice to them.

I just had dinner with mama and my aunt at my aunt’s restaurant and we went to a karaoke bar and had a few drinks, we were suppose to go straight home when they wanted to have some soup and that they suddenly got hungry…so instead of being home in my bed or soaking my tired body in the tub, here I was back in the restaurant, waiting for my take out and trying to look polite to a few drunk tourists who looked like movie stars to me…truth be told despite the pinkish spots in their cheeks they all look like  greek gods to me. One caught my eye that’s for sure…he looks to soft to be a man, he was wearing a pink scarf yet it didn’t make him look less like a man, I didn’t know that pink can be a very manly color.

As I looked at them talking, he certainly stood out from his friends. He had cute cheeks that reminded me of little kids at the preschool where I am teaching catechism every Sunday as part of my community service and my love for kids. He had on a pink scarf and his white suit and he looked so adorable as he smiled and hiccupped. Oh god if this is love then I want to have his babies, I want kids that looked exactly like him for I know he has good genes and our would be baby would look so damn cute!

‘am I going crazy??’ I asked myself as I played with the ice on the glass  of water one of the waiters gave me earlier ‘its hormones…I’m not suppose to think about , pregnancy and the likes..I’ll be graduating and will be a pediatrician in a couple of months..no room for distractions’ I told myself again

‘ni hao’

I looked up from the ice cubes I was playing with only to have my breath stolen from me by the same guy who I was having thoughts about.

‘ni hao…is there anything I could do for you?’ I asked

He smiled and introduced himself ‘I’m sungmin’

‘I’m siwon’ the tallest guy said and he held out his hand

The one with blonde and brown hair winked at me and said ‘I’m eunhyuk’

‘I’m donghae but you can call me fishy’ the last one told me

I giggled ‘fishy?? Oh I’m lin, what are you doing here in Kowloon? You’re tourists?’ I asked them as I invited all of them to sit down, since I’m still stuck here I might as well make the most out of it

And make the most out of it  I did. I couldn’t and didn’t refused when they invited me to go out and have a couple of drinks with them. I don’t know what was I thinking of when I said yes and called up my mama to tell her a lie that I’ll be home late and that I was out with friends.

At the bar I took turns dancing with them in a vip room, I was no dancer but they seemed to like the way I dance anyway. Eunhyuk and donghae proved to be great dancers while siwon was trying to impress me with his muscles and I must admit he has a body a sculptor would want to make into a masterpiece but I was more interested in sungmin…he had a voice of an angel and he looked like an angel too…or was I just too drunk to think clearly.

I excused myself to go to the rest room when sungmin asked if he could take me there, I smiled and nodded and excused myself again not seeing him wink at his friends…and the next thing I remembered he was kissing me at the almost empty corridor and I was kissing him back while fumbling at the buttons of his shirt…

‘you have too many clothes on’ I grumbled in between kisses, to hell with manners, to hell with tomorrow and its consequences…I want him and I want him now.

He chuckled in between kisses and pulled me closer ‘I’m yours for tonight jagiya…’

I nodded and smiled any other reasons forgotten, what matters most is this man infront of me.

‘lets go jagiya…’ he said and pulled me out of the bar

‘what about your friends?’ I asked

‘they can take care of themselves…lets go jagiya’ he said with a smile as he took the car keys from me and kissed me again before starting the car…all coherent thoughts forgotten with his drugging kisses and sweet touches...

I didn’t want to think about tomorrow…I just want to remember this night, this night in the arms of a stranger…