A party

A new life

"Oh don't worry about him. He's just not used to the idea yet. I'm sure he will come around though." Key smiles at me, trying to make me feel better.

"No, I expected this to happen, " I sigh. "I just hope everyone can be as opened minded as you!"

Key laughs as we start walking back to my apartment so that I could unack. "Megan, most people are going to be like me. The only ones who I see being like Minho are going to be.."  He pauses. "I can't even think of anyone." He smiles again.

I sigh happily. "I hope." I unlock the door, and go straight to my room. Key isn't leaving like I expect, instead, he sits down on my bed as go to my suitcases and start hanging things up in my closet, and start to decorate my room to fit me more.

"What's this?" Key asks as he picks up a small, red book.

"No! Don't open that!" I take it quickly out of his hands before he reads the contents.

"What is it?"

"It's my diary! Gah."

"Aishh, sorry. I didn't know." He sticks his tongue out at me.

I shake my head and continue upacking. After all my belongings are situated, which aren't that many, I sit beside Key on my bed.

"So, some friends and I are going out tonight. You should go with me. To meet more people."

I shake my head. "I won't be wanted, Key Oppa. I don't belong." I look down sadly at the floor.

Key brings my head up with his hand. "No, you do. You are, from the little time I've met you, a really cool person. Please go with me?"

I sigh. "Who all will be there?"

"Well, a lot of people. You, me, MeeKyon, all of my group, some of Suju, Sunny, Amber, Kai, and Suho "

"That is a lot of people. Where are we going?"

"To a party at Jonghyuns parents house. Don't worry, we will be back before 9, and you won't get introuble."

"What kind of party ends at 9?" I laugh.

Key rolls his eyes. "The kind where you go to just to get away from here. So get ready."

"We are leaving now?!"

"Yes. It gives us plenty of time to hang out."

I sigh but go to my closet "Help me pick something to wear." I tell Key.

He goes through my clothes, and picks out black harem pants, and a while loose shirt with a bunny wearing glasses on it in cartoon.  He goes to my shoe selection and grabs a pair of black and white converses.

"There. If you need me, I'll be getting ready. Be at my room by 4."

He leaves, and I close my door to begin changing. The clothes fit my slim body, giving me curves in all the right places. I put the shoes on and run to my bathroom, seeing as I only have 20 minutes to get pretty.

I take my eyeliner out, and smear it across the top of my eyelid thinly. I grab white eyeshadow and put it on too. I use mascara to make my eyelashes longer, and I put a dab of blush across my cheeks. I brush my teeth and finish my make-up with a touch of lip gloss. I focus on my hair next.  I take the blondeness and push it to one side of my head, and start making a fishtail braid. I finish and have 5 minutes to straighten my bangs, sweeping them across my forehead.

It was 3:58 when I knock on Key's bedroom door. He opens it, smiling, then looks at me stunned. "You look.. Amazing."

I give a shy laugh, "Thanks."

"So, uh, ready?"

I nod and smile. I start to turn around and bump shoulders with Jonghyun.

"Oh, sorry!" He smiles and looks me up and down,"Wow, I guess your coming with us?"

"Well, I did invite her." Key sticks his tongue out.

Jonghyun laughs and walks out of the apartment as Key and I follow him.  We go to the bottom floor and check out before going into the parking garage. Jonghyun clicks a button his keys, and a bright light comes from a black SUV. We walk over to it, and meet Taemin, Onew and Minho.

"What's she doing here?" Minho asks, narrowing his eyes.

"Aishh. Minho be nice. I invited her, and as long as you don't want me to be mean to you, you will be nice to her!" Key threatens.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

"Come on, beautiful!" Taemin smiles and helps me up in the car. We sit in the back seat, with Key and Onew in the middle and Minho and Jonghyun up front.

"You look so good! I love how your bangs look!" Taemin smiles and wraps an arm around me. I begin to get shy from all the attention, and turn to Key.

"Key Oppa. What are we going to do at the party?"

"What? Why do you call him Oppa? I'm your Oppa!" Taemin gets jealous, and pouts.

"Sorry, Taeminnie Oppa!" I smile at him, and turn back to Key.

"Well, us older people will drink. There will be dancing, and probably lots of games that we will play, right Jonghyun-ah?"

"Yeah."

I lean back, and feel Taemin's arm around my shoulders. I shake my head, but don't move him. It took a good while to get there, and we sang to pass the time. By the time we got there, cars were already in the driveway of the large house. I saw MeeKyon and got out of the car to see her.

"Oh good! You are here. I needed someone to hang out!"

I smile and follow her inside the house. It's large, with a huge living room with lots of black furniture.

"Oh no you don't." Key grabs me just as I was about to sit down and seclude myself from everyone else.

"Key, I don't feel welcome."

"You are! Trust me."

I sigh and follow him into the kitchen, where lots of people that I recognize are sitting on the floor infront of a large table.

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"We are playing a game. Sit." He pulls me down beside him. I look over to the person who is next to me. I recognize him immediatly.

"Kai!"

"Oh! You must be the new American! Hello!" He scoots closer to me. "I'm sorry, but I forgot your name."

"It's Megan. " I smile kindly to him, and he bows.

"Nice to meet you, Megan." He smiles.

"Okay everyone! We will now play an american game, called spin the bottle!" Jonghyun announces.

"What?" I whisper into Key's ear.

"Don't worry. It's not likely that you will get picked. I've never been picked. "

"But what if I do? Do I actually have to kiss them?"

"What?" Key turns to me and widens his eyes. "Aish, no kissing. They ask something about you, and you must answer truthfully. Isn't that how you play in America?"

"Noooo. We kiss."

"Babos. " He smiles at me and focuses back on the game.

Jonghyun first spins, and I actually look around the table to see who all is here. The table is pretty big, and starts off with Jonghyun, then Heechul, Jessica, Kyuhyun, SeoHyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Amber, Taemin, Minho, MeeKyon, Kai, me, Key, Sunny, Onew, Leeteuk, Yuri, Taeyeon, and then Shindong.


Jonghyun spins the bottle, and it lands on Yuri.

"Yuri, haven't you been kissed?"

"Yah! that's an easy one. Yes."

We laugh and the bottle gets passed down to Yuri. She spins and it lands on Meekyon.

"Meekyonnie, how far have you been with a boy?"

"Honestly, I've never been asked out."

We look at her, stunned since she's so pretty, but she just shrugs and spins the bottle, and it lands on Key.

"Key! Do you like someone in this room?"

"Aish! No no no. I think you are all pretty, but I'd never date you!" He smiles and wrinkles his eyes up. We laugh and he spins the bottle. It lands on Sungmin.

"Sungmin-ah, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. I prefer to be single. I'm afraid my fans would kill her."

He spins and lands on Heechul, who spins and lands on Amber. Amber spins, and lands on Minho.

"Minho! Is it really true that you and Yuri had a thing together?"

He laughs, "Kinda. I think she's gorgeous, " He smiles at her, "But my fans didn't like it."

He spins the bottle and it slowly reaches me. Minho looks me dead in the eyes, his face becomes serious.

"Why are you here?"

I drop my mouth, not knowing what to say. I get up, running and leave the room.

"Oh you babo! I told you not to be mean to her! You're in for it now!" I hear Key say. I run out of the door, and fall to the ground, not knowing what to do. I hear footsteps behind me a moment later, and turn around to see Taemin, Key, Meekyon, Kai and Jonghyun.

"He's right you know. I don't belong." I whisper.

Kai drops to my side, and wraps me up in his arms. It's awkward, yet comforting.

"No, he's not. I think you fit in."

"Me too." Taemin and Key say together.

"I'm going to go home." I get up and start walking, not knowing where to go.

"Wait!" Kai says.

"Go away. I don't want to be with anyone." I turn around and bump into his chest.  I notice that MeeKyon went back inside, and so did Key. But I can hear Key's voice yelling at Minho. Taemin is beside Jonghyun.

"Kai, go back inside. I'll take her home if she wants to." Jonghyun says.

"No. I need to get home too. I'll take her." Kai argues.

"It's not safe." Jonghyun glares at Kai, who glares back. While they are arguing back and forth, I start walking off, and feel someone grasp my hand. I gasp and turn around.

"You're not going by yourself." Taemin says.

"Taemin, you are best friends with Minho. Go back inside and enjoy the party. I'll be fine."

"Nope."

I don't feel like arguing, so I continue walking, with him holding my hand. We walked for a while,  untill we heard a car beep behind us. We turn around. Kai opens the door, glaring at Taemin. "Come on."

I sigh, but get into the car. Jonghyun drives off, back to the house.

"Wait, no. I'm not going back."

"Oh, yes you are. Minho has something to tell you." Jonghyun glared at the road as he sped up.