Practice

A new life

BANG BANG BANG

I moan, turn over and hide under the covers from the loud, aweful noise. It continues, waking the sleeping boy beside me.

"Up sleepy heads! We have a schedule to keep to!" Keys voice sounds throughout the room. I turn under the covers and crawl up beside Taemins warm body. His arms instinctively wraps around me and he flips on his side, opening one eye up to look at me.

"It's too early." I moan.

He nods and kisses my forehead. "I know. But we have to get up."

I groan in disagreement, and cuddle closer to him, throwing my leg over his hips.  He groans, and pushes me over so that I'm on my back and he's ontop of me. He goes to push away to get up, but I wrap my legs around him, sqeezing tight.

"Megan."

"Taemin." I bat my eyelashes and pout. He rolls his eyes and leans down to kiss me, but our hips brush against each other and we gasp at the sensation. We look down at our hips, then back at each other. I undo my legs and Taemin gets off the bed in a hurry. My cheeks begin to heat up as I get out of bed.

"Here's your phone." Taemin hands it to me, and turns to get dressed in better clothes than just a t shirt and boxers. I turn around so he can have some privacy, and begin playing aimlessly on my phone to pass the time. When Taemin finishes getting dressed, he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, swaying us slowly.  He kisses my shoulder, and then pulls away to open the door.

"I'm hungry." I say while stretching. Taemin chuckles and holds my hand as we head out to the kitchen in the dorm.

"It's about time. If you weren't coming out soon, I was going to break down the door." Key mumbles at the table, making Taemin roll his eyes. We take a seat beside each other on the floor, as we wait for Onew to finish breakfast. 

Jonghyun is the next to come out of his room, with bunny pj pants, and a mickey mouse t shirt, and very messy brown hair. He takes a seat beside Key and pecks him on the forehead. Key smiles widely, and lays his head on Jonghyuns shoulder. I can't help but chuckle.

I get up to help Onew with the food. He moves aside to give me some room as I fry the eggs and flip the bacon over. I put some toast in the toaster, and get plates out for everyone. When the food is ready and Onew and I are putting it on the table, Minho comes out fo his room, rubbing his eyes slowly, looking at us confused.

"Hungry?" I ask as I take my seat next to Taemin, then pat the empty space next to me for Minho. He sits down and runs a hand through his messy hair. I grab my fork and begin eating my eggs and bacon, along with the toast. It's quiet as we all eat. Almost too quiet.

"So guys. Whats the plans today?" I ask after swallowing a mouthful.

"Well all of us are supposed to be going to the practice room in about thirty minutes, and then Jonghyun, Jinki and Taemin are going to work on a new song, while Minho and I go out shopping for food. Then, when we get back, we are going to work on the new song while Jong, Jinki and Tae clean the house up."

I take another bite and think about what I have to do today. "I think I just need to go work on our dances and clean up a bit. Kibum, would you like to go shopping with me? I need some new clothes."

Key nods happily and continues eating. After everyone seems to finish, I start packing up my things from Taemin's room to go back to my own.

"I guess I will see you later?" His shoulders go up to his chin as we walk down the hallway.

"I guess." I unlock my door and open it slightly. I turn back around and kiss Taemin lightly on the lips before smiling and walking away. He waves as I close the door and head back to my room.

I grab some sneakers, my sweatpants, my Ipod and a bathing suit, then head down to the practice room. I hook my Ipod up and stretch a bit before doing some slight warm ups, then the real stuff.

My Ipod starts to play Mirotic by TVXQ, and I move my body around in fast, yet y moves. My feet cover every inch of the floor as I sweep across it, moving around and around, my moves matching the music. By the time the song ends, I am a bit out of breath, but I smile. Dancing is the one thing that can always make me happy.

For the next hour or so, I tear up the dance floor and make my skin covered in sweat. When I finally feel like I'm tired enough, I grab my stuff and head down to the pool. I open the door, making sure no one is there, then run in and change into the bathing suit I brought. I put my playlist back on and tie my hair up before diving into the slightly cold water. Goosebumps cover my skin, but it's relaxing after the workout I just did. I do flips in the water, dive off the dving board, and swim as fast as I can back and forth. I take my hair down and ring it out as I heard the door open. I look at the stranger and smile.

"Hey Kyu!"

Kyuhyun smiles at me and walks to the ledge of the pool. "What are you up to?"

"What does it look like?" I roll my eyes and smile. "Why are you here?"

"I came to look for you. One of the employees said you came in here. Is something wrong?"

I shake my head. "Why?"

"I'm just checking. You have been out of it for a few days.. Anything wrong?"

I shake my head. "It's all good now. But hey, mind if I play some video games with you in a little while? I have nothing else to do today and I'll be bored."

Kyuhyun nods and walks over, getting me a towel from the closet and putting it by the steps. "Just come on up whenever. I'll be playing starcraft."

I chuckle and thank him, then continue my laps throughout the pool.

 

 

"NO! That isn't fair! You cheated!" I yell as the words 'You lose' cover my screen.

Kyuhyun laughs and shakes his head. "I did not. You just ."

I roll my eyes and click the 'Try again'  button. "I'm going to kick your this time."

Kyuhyun chuckles sarcasticly and gets into his game mode. The clock counts down to one, and we break out into a huge zombie killing frenzy. For 10 minutes, we try to kill the most zombies without being killed ourselves. When the game ends, it tallies up our score. Kyuhyun has 72, and I have 76. I jump up and fist pump the air. I point a finger at Kyuhyun and shake my . "Haha! Told you!"

Kyuhyun just stares at the screen as the control falls out of his hands. "How?" He whispers in a small voice. I continue to celebrate until there is a knock at the door. I look at Kyuhyun who is still in shock, and shrug, walking to the door to open it.

"Oh, hey Minnie!" I wrap my arms around Sungmin and back away. "What's up?"

"I just heard some yelling outside, and when too look... Uhm, I don't know how to say this, but Taemin and Minho are in a fight."

My eyes widen and I sprint out of the dorm and down the hall to where Taemin and Minho are on the floor, wrestling. Jonghyun is on the opposite end of the hall. His eyes widen as he takes in the scene infront of him and attempts to break up the fight, but it seems rather hard, because the boys are being so stubborn. I run faster and slide inbetween Minho and Taemin, and block Taemins body. Minhos fist raises up, his eyes closed as he brings it down. Everything seems to be in slow motion as close my eyes and scream before the blow hits me. But it never does. I open one eye to see Kai ontop of Minho, holding him down with all his might. I push Taemin back as Jonghyun tackles Minho too, holding him down.

"I ing hate you!" Taemin yells behind me and I turn to see him. His face is red and sweaty, and blood smears the side of his mouth. I gasp and put my hands on Taemin's face.

"What the hell is going on?" Booms a voice from the elevator. I look up and widen my eyes as SHINee's manager walks quickly down the hall towards us.

We all sit in silence, not knowing what to say. "Well?" The loud voice booms again.

"Just an arguement." Taemin wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and pushes off the ground to stand up. He brushes off his pants and glares at Minho.

"Do you two want to be suspended from any activites for the next two months? That means no signings, no tv shows, nothing. Is that what you want?"

Taemin and Minho both shake their head. Their managers shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair. "For the next week, you two are on chore duty. Understood?" They both nod. "And I don't want either of you near each other. Okay? Whatever the hell is going on, knock it off. I mean it." He turns and leaves, shaking his head the entire way to the elevator.

I look around and notice that the hallway is filled with members from just about every group in SM. I grab Taemins hand and rush past the crowd to my room, where I lock the door, push Taemin on the bed and run to the bathroom, get a rag and wet it. I walk back into my room, and just look at Taemin. "What the ? Can you two not keep it together for five minutes?"

"He ing started it! Damnit! He started talking about how you are going to leave me for him, and how he's going to do whatever it takes to have you."

I sigh and cover my head with my hands. "You need to stop listing to him. Tae, I'm not going to leave you for him. I myself hate him half the time."I shake my head and walk over to him. I dab the rag against his split lip, and he gasps in pain. "Oh don't even. You brought this apon yourself."

He looks down at the ground as I wipe away the blood from his lower lip. His top lip is swelling up, and his right eye looks a bit bruised. "Tae," I sooth and close my eyes. "I'm so sorry. This is all because of me."

He shakes his head. "No, this is Minho's fault for being such an ."

I chuckle a bit and climb onto his lap, wrapping my arms around him. "Don't ever do that again, okay? I don't want you to get hurt."

He nods and kisses my cheek, but in a breath from the pain in his lips. I 'shh' him and kiss his face all over. "Will you please stay here? I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't open the door for anyone. Alright?"

He nods as I get up and walk to my door. "There is some pain medicine in the top draw of my nightstand. Take some."

I leave the room and walk down the hallway. Everyone is crowding back into their rooms, talking among themselves about the incident they just witnessed. Amber saw my fast walking and gave me a sympothetic look. I smiled a bit to reassure her I was alright, then continued down the hall.

I flew open the door and walked into the kitchen. Before I could stop myself, my hand slapped against Minho's cheek, echoing loudly throughout the dorm. He held his cheek and looked at me bewildered. "You are such a goddamn . I swear to God, if you don't leave Taemin and I alone, I will report it to your damned manager and get you suspended from everything. Got it?"

Minho looks away, but I push his shoulders. "Got it?" I repeat in a stronger tone.

He nods a bit then walks to his room, slamming the door. Jonghyun stares at me while I stare at him. He sighs and hugs me. 

"Why is this so difficult?" I moan into his chest.