Pretty Boy

Confession

 

 

“……………………………………….81”

“Hyung I thought he’s not good?! Then why are you giving him a passing grade?!” I ask hyung.

“Because dancing is not just making a good choreo. It is moving with music and emotion. He’s not a good dancer but he move like he was enjoying his time in dancing. As long as you’re enjoying the music and you entertain your audience you can be a good entertainer” I saw Jaejoong smiling widely. I am now defeated!

 

 

“Don’t celebrate for now. You passed the four steps but the last step will decide if you can court Dara or not” my hope begin to rise again.

“Are you ready for the last scorer?!” hyung is smiling widely. I think he has a bad idea.

“Neh!”

“The condition for this last step is depend on your scorer. He can do what he wants to do with you. So beware!”

“So it's you, Sajangnim?!” Maknae ask YG hyung.

 

 

“I believe that Dara and your last scorer are really close. So your last scorer will be G-Dragon” I was shocked at his announcement. Me?! Seriously?! So it means I am really the winner?! Ha!

 

 

“Oh!” that’s the only word that I produced.

“I hope you will make a fair decision Jiyong”

 

 

After sometime contemplating what will I do to him, at last I decide what it is.

 

 

“Okay. I know what it is” they are all anticipating in what it will be. Before I speak I look first at my Jagiya. Whatever will be the result of these five steps I have faith in her.

 

 

“Just tell her what you want to say” they all look at me with disbelief in their eyes.

“Hyung you’re not going to torture him?” Maknae ask me while they are all looking at me.

“NO, I am not that cruel like you guys but my condition is not that easy. There are two types of statement for me: bad and good. I’ll just listen to him very well” I sternly said while I cross my arm in my chest while sitting.

 

 

“I am not giving you any time, I’ll just tell you to stop if needed but I want you to begin now” I calmly said. When I look at YG hyung he is smiling at me, I just smiled back.

 

 

“Ahm. I don’t know what to say. There are many words that I want you to hear from me Dara-ssi but if I say those words it will take many years for me to finish” I am just listening to every words he is saying. I am not really interested in those words.

 

 

“I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU. I don’t care….”

“Okay stop!” I shouted. They are all looking at me. Even Jagiya is puzzled in my reaction.

“I am not interested in your sentiments” I said with a cold voice.

“B-but I am really serious”

“I know, do you think I am not serious about this?” I look at him.

 

 

“I said earlier there are bad statement and a good statement. And based from what you’ve said all of those are lame statement or should I say bad statement. This is only my opinion and because I am the one who is judging you right now I don’t want to hear any opinion or side comments from any of you” I look at all of them.

“So, do you think I am interested of how the two of you known each other?!” they keep their silent, I guess they are now scared in a fuming dragon.

 

 

“Like I said earlier, I want you to be straight forward! Are you listening to me awhile ago?!” he flinched from my outburst.

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

“And because of the that you passed” I look at them and I can see how their calm faces turned into a shocked faces.

 

 

“I am really impressed Jiyong. I know why you passed him. I am really thinking, are you really a Kwon? Maybe you’re a Yang. Hahahahaha! They are clueless, I think you need to tell them why”

 

 

“Even all of you is not listening to me awhile ago when I am discussing his song?! I am just saying that if you love her just tell her that you love her, no more side comments are needed”

 

 

“I really get it from the first time. I just want to ride along. Kekekeke!”

“Aish! Maknae! Let’s go home! I am hungry!” I am making my way in the door when I remember something.

 

 

I approach Jaejoong and offer my hand.

 

 

“Congratulation, you’re the first” I know my ego was crush into pieces but I have faith in Jagiya and I’ll hold onto that.

 

 

He took my hand and I just smile at him.

 

 

“It’s now your turn” I look at Dara and then I walk away from them. I just can’t take it anymore.

“Hyung wait for me!”

 

 

All of my members are coming with me in going home. Those five steps were finished late. I am not the one who took the steps but why I feel like I am very tired. (sigh) I just want to sleep at this very moment.

 

 

I am going to enter my room when Maknae called me.

 

 

“Hyung, I thought you are hungry?”

“I’ll just take a nap. Wake me up when it is time to eat” I close the door behind me when my phone ring. I glance at the caller and saw Dara’s name. Do I have to pick it up or not? Aish!

 

 

“Yoboseo?” I try not to sound weak.

“Jagiya are you going to sleep?”

“Ah yeah. Wae?

“Are you mad at me?” I can feel her pouting. Aish!

“No, who told you that? I’ll kill him” I tried to make a joke but I think it’s not convincing.

 

 

AWKWARD SILENCE

 

 

“(sigh) Jagiya do you want Jaejoong to court you?” out nowhere I ask this question. I hesitated at first but I think I want to know the answer.

“J-jagiya I’ll not let him if you ask me to”

“But you like him, right?”

 

 

She didn’t answer, I know that she really like Jaejoong. When I am courting her she always talked about him. She always tell me that she really like that Hero. And from the moment I saw Jaejoong enter YG’s office, I know I am defeated.

 

 

“Jagiya, I’ll let Jaejoong to court you”

“Eh?!”

“But it doesn’t mean that I am not jealous. I am REALLY jealous right now. I am giving you space to think about it. If there’s a progress between you two and you chose him over me, I’ll accept it. But I am not giving you up, I’ll do my best to show you that I am more deserving than that pretty boy”

 

 

“Ke! Pretty boy huh?!” I know she’s making a joke but I am not in the mood right now.

“Just…. Just think about it, okay?”

“Okay, if you say so”

“Goodnight Jagiya” I said with my soothing voice.

“Goodnight Jagiya, I love you” than she hang up. I smile to her cuteness. Aigoo! I really love this girl!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

because of the non-stop rain, i have nothing to do so i updated.. kekeke!

i hope you like it.. :)

 

@sandaragon you're so cute! i always read your comments and i really appreciate it! kekeke! i'll update again if i saw your comment later.. :))) i'll check your comment later! :P