Collaboration

Confession

 

“Wae? She’s my girlfriend so there’s nothing wrong to be concern only to her!” I want to say those words but knowing what will be the reaction of my Jagiya once I said those, I just keep quiet. Aish! It’s so frustrating!

“Wae Seungri? Is there any problem between these two?” oh! I didn’t know the name intruder really suits him! tsss! Being a knight in shining armor will not change the fact that Dara a.k.a Jagiya is MINE! (insert evil laugh!)

“Nothing hyung, it is just if you put hyung and noona together in one place, you’ll expect a disaster. Wait!” then they all look at Maknae’s direction. What now Maknae?!

“Hyung! Noona! Why are you sitting beside each other?! This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!” CL spank the head of Maknae. That what you get being nosy! Ha!

“Rat! Stop making a commotion! You’re getting everyone’s attention! And just be thankful that Ssantoki and Oppa are not having their so called lame argument. Kekeke!”

“Say what CL-roo?!” Jagiya and I exclaimed.

“Wae? Your arguments are really lame. Right guys?! Always quarrelling with the things you see”

“Fine!” Jagiya and I felt being defeated. I am also a leader but I don’t want to pick a fight with Chaerin. Hahah! Because for me Jagiya will always be my center of attraction and even distraction. Ke! Am I being cheesy?! Sorry about that I am just happy.

 

 

 

After the messy but fun lunch set aside the uninvited “aura”, we headed back to the YG Building and because YG hyung ask me to go to his office to discuss some matter for my upcoming album. While 2ne1 and Bigbang just wants to have some a small talk in the lounge. I told them to wait for me in going back to our dorm so that I have company. At last the intruder is gone, I will send my thanks whoever texted him. kekeke!

 

 

When we reach the building I dashed my way to YG hyung’s office so that I can have time for my Jagiya. I knocked 3 times before I open the door.

 

 

The moment I open the door I was surprised with what I saw or who I saw.

 

 

“Jiyong-ssi” an angelic voice greeted me then I saw her bow.

“Jiyong-ah, sit down” hyung told me. “Let’s get to the point, Yoona-ssi will have a collaboration with you” I was dumbstruck with what I heard.

 

 

I mean Yoona?! Hello?! Who insane idol will resist her beauty?! Tell me and I’ll worship him! Wait! What I am thinking!? I know Yoona is beautiful but Jagiya is MORE beautiful than her! Right?!

 

 

I was taken aback when hyung continue.

 

 

“I hope Jiyong and you will get along, Yoona-ssi” then he smiled to me. The whole discussion I am just looking at hyung. I am afraid that if I look at her I’ll make a sin. Omo! Jagiya Jagiya Jagiya. I am repeating my endearment to my Jagiya like a mantra.

“Why don’t you tour her around Jiyong-ah?! And introduce her to your friends” a cold sweat begin to form in my forehead and palm. What to do?!

“Ehem!” a fake cough bring me back to my senses.

“R-right h-hyung, ah I mean Sajangnim. A-ahm Y-yoona-sssssssi, le-let’s g-go?” gaaah! Why on earth I am stuttering?! I’m doomed! Oh please temptation, please leave me aloooone!

“Neh” waaaah! Music to my ears! Jagiya sorry!

 

 

What am I thinking?! I LOVE JAGIYA! Okay this is only about work nothing is personal. I face her with my business façade and tone. “First we will go to the recording studio where we will do our business. Sajangnim we’re going” I face hyung again and I think I saw a glint of smile on his face.

 

 

Making our way to the studio all of the people inside the building are looking at us or to be specific looking at Yoona. Maybe they are just surprised to see an SM artist lurking around at YG premises. In going to our destination we bump into our sunbae like Jinu hyung, Sean hyung, Choice and even Gummy noona and of course being a gentlemen I introduce Yoona to them. All the people here thought that Yoona and I are dating. Gaaah! I hope Jagiya will not hear that kind of issue.

 

 

I didn’t know that YG hyung’s office has a quite distance going to the studio. But after a loooong walk I got to know her more and honestly I am attracted to her but definitely I will never fall in love with her because Dara is already occupying my heart and only her can occupy it. I smiled remembering my Jagiya. Kyaaah! All of a sudden I felt giddy.

 

 

“Penny for your thoughts?” Yoona breaks my reverie.

“Ah it’s nothing. Oh! We’re here!” I open the door and like what I expected I saw Bigbang and 2ne1 laughing. I can’t help but to smile to them especially to Jagiya who’s very beautiful.

“Wow! It is true that YG family is really a family. I envy your relationship towards each other” Yoona remarks for me it is a compliment. I think they didn’t notice our presence.

“Ehem!” I fake a cough for them to notice us but only Maknae turn his head towards us.

“Oh! It’s just Jiyong hyung with Yoona-ssi” then he look away. A smile crept in my lips, I think Maknae changed for Chaerin. I really think that beyond their bickering there’s a hidden intimate feelings between them like Jagiya and I. But maybe I was wrong, suddenly a I heard a shriek like a girl.

“KYAAAAH! It’s Yoona-ssi from SNSD!! So beautiful!! OMO! Can I get your autograph!? And also your number!” I didn’t notice he’s already in front of us.

“Yah Maknae! You’re scaring her! And can you please give us way so that Yoona-ssi can sit?!” then I ushered Yoona to sit and fortunately the only chairs that is not occupied is next to Jagiya so we sit beside her BUT of course I sit next to her so basically I am in between the two most gorgeous lady in the world of KPOP. I love it!

“Yoona-ssi, are you and Jiyong are dating?” all of us turned our head to Youngbae. What the hell!? Then I felt like there’s someone is giving me a deathly glare so I look at the source. Lo and behold Jagiya is so furious.

“Ani!” I answered immediately and face them.

“Youngbae-ssi, I’m just here for making business”

“Oh! So what is that?” Youngbae ask calmly. . Aish! I forgot Yoona’s friend with the name Yuri once dated Youngbae. Above all my members only Seungri is drooling literally to Yoona. (facepalm)

“Ah, me and Jiyong will have a collaboration for his next album”

“Mwuh?!” they all ask in unison.

““How could that be possible?! She’s an SM artist while you are in YG. If I remember, YG and SM has a not-friendly competition. The one that you have to make a collaboration must be inside our family!” my Jagiya said, hmmm! I smell jealousy! Nyahahah! Revenge is Dara-yo(sweet)! Okay! I’m being cheesy again!

“Wae Dara-ah!? Is it bad?!” I ask her with a mocking tone. I saw her glared at me.

“Ahm Dara-ssi, I think Lee Sajangnim just wants us, his artist, to be close to Yang Sajangnim’s artist. Don’t worry we didn’t bite” then Yoona smile to my Jagiya.

 

 

I saw Jagiya glared at me then look away. Woah! Jagiya must be really angry. Bigbang or to be specific Maknae is really fond of Yoona. I just silk in my chair because my Jagiya is not giving me attention. Waaah! I’m dying! She’s not even glancing at me! Aish!

 

“Yoona-ssi, I think we must go to the studio so that we can discuss the details of our song. I think Teddy hyung is waiting for us” then I glance at Jagiya, still not looking at me.

“Wait for me, arasso?” I whisper to Jagiya and I saw them looking at us. “What? I just want to say to Dara-ah that she must be respectful towards Yoona-ssi above all she’s her sunbae. Right Dara?!”

“What?! I didn’t even hear what you are saying a while ago. Tsss! Just please don’t talk to me! Go to Oppa’s studio! I don’t give a damn” then she look away to me. I know she’s just acting. She’s really a good actress, I’ll give her a kiss later. Ke!

 

 

“Do you think Dara-ssi is angry with me?” Yoona ask me when we enter the studio. Teddy hyung is busy with the song he is making but he told us to sit first.

“Ani, she’s just like that towards me. But she’s really friendly. Don’t worry you and her we’ll get along” I just smiled to her.

“I hope so, I really want to be close to her”

“Okay! Let’s go to the business” Teddy hyung shouted not looking at our guest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i personally chose Yoona to be the girl because i like her angelic face. kekeke! 

sorry for the late update.. just busy from school.. :)