Judgement Day!

Confession

 

 

“Okay! Let’s go to the business” Teddy hyung shouted not looking at our guest. I am still in the lalaland when Teddy hyung speaks. I remember what happen before I go inside here at the studio.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Ahm Dara-ssi, I think Lee Sajangnim just wants us, his artist, to be close to Yang Sajangnim’s artist. Don’t worry we didn’t bite” then Yoona smile to my Jagiya.

 

 

Aish! I think Jagiya is pissed, why Yoona told that like she’s mocking Jagiya. While Yoona saying those words I saw Jagiya making faces and her lips twitched in annoyance if Yoona is not looking at her. I chuckled to her expression, I just want to kiss those cute pouty lips. Before Yoona and Jagiya’s conversation gets worst I ask Yoona to go to the studio first. When she’s already inside I look at Jagiya and she’s not looking at me. I smell a jealous rabbit.

“Dara-ah!” all of them look at me. I smirk to her. “Don’t be jealous okay? This is just a PURE work” I intended to emphasize the pure. Kekeke! Her eyes became wide and look at her surroundings. She saw that all our members are now looking at her with mischievous smile on their faces.

“Babo! I am NOT jealous! Jae is far more handsome than you Kwon Leadah!” I look at her, hurt is visible in my eyes. I turn my back to them but before I turn the knob I heard her speak. “Fine! I am jealous! Aish! What’s the big deal?! I just want the attention of Kwon Leadah for me! Geez! He’s the famous Kwon Leadah! Hello! Who is in her insane mind doesn’t want the attention from him! He’s the most handsome guy my eyes laid on! He’s more handsome than Won Bin oppa! He’s talented! He’s everything!” I smiled from what I heard but then she laughed. We look at her puzzled in her mood. “Oh! And by the way, he’s gay! Kekeke!” I was about to go to her when she dashed her way at the door and go outside the lounge while laughing. Aigoo! That girl! Confessing her love to me in front of our member with those lines? Aish! I am going in the door which Jagiya exited when the door of the studio swung open.

“Jiyong-ssi, I think Teddy-ssi is busy can you call him for me?” and with a defeated sigh I turn to face Yoona and go inside with her.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

Teddy hyung was really delighted seeing Yoona in front of her. He can’t even contain his giddiness and he even texted Kush to come over and see Yoona. Aigoo! The talk in our song is set aside because this two ert are busy asking Yoona anything under the sun. Aish! If my album flunk I’ll blame this two. While they are busy talking with each other, I just study the songs in my album. Hmmm. My songs are not bad, it is AWESOME! Kekeke!

 

 

After the looooong talk between those three, I accompany Yoona in her van. Teddy hyung and Kush is whining asking if they can drop Yoona to her van but I glared at them. Tsss! We didn’t get the chance to talk about the album and their making demands about this. After sending Yoona off, I immediately send a message to Jagiya.

 

 

Jiyong: Jagiya where are you? I thought you’re going to wait for me?

 

 

While typing my message to her I felt myself pouting. Aigoo! I pressed send and make my way to our dorm while waiting for her reply. After 100 years of waiting, I think I will not get any reply from her. I am here in front of my dorm, heaving a deep sigh I turn around and go to the elevator and pressed her floor number.

 

 

It is a good thing our dorm is in the same building that’s why I can visit her whenever I want.

 

 

I knock on the door, at first 3 knocks it’s just a calm knock but when I didn’t get an answer my next knocks is a persistent knocks. The door swung open revealing a very furious Bominator. I gulped seeing her pissed.

“WHAT?! I am eating and you’re disturbing me! What do you want?! No one’s here except me! And I know you don’t need anything from me! So get lost Kwon Jiyong!” then she slammed the door in front of my face. I am thankful that she didn’t use her power to me because she’s really scary. Aigoo! What the hell?! Then where is jagiya?! I am still standing in front of their dorm contemplating with myself where is Jagiya when the door begins to open. I jumped from where I am standing and feel scared for my life.

“Oh! Kwon Jiyong! Why are you here?” huh? Is Bom noona has a split personality?! Aigoo! TOP hyung and noona are compatible with each other.

“I just want to say hello to the girls but you told me that they are not here so I am going now” I said without breaking a sweat. I just want to get away from here.

“Ah, yeah right. CL-roo is with Seungri while Minkki is with Daesung. I am going to the YG Building because TOP texted me a while ago, he’s going to record some sample songs for his upcoming album” she’s about to go when I held her wrist.

“Noona, what about Dara? Where is she?” I ask without looking at her eyes.

“Ah, Jaejoong texted her while you were in the studio so she immediately go to Jae for she said that Jae is already at the entrance of the YG Building and waiting for her” aish! I turn my back to Bom noona without saying goodbye, I was really disappointed on why Jagiya didn’t inform me about that.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Yah!” I enter the elevator bowing my head. “Aigoo! Jiyong! It’s a good thing I am a fast runner! Why didn’t you keep the door open?! Aish!” I didn’t notice that noona is already beside me. She was about to give me her powerful slap when she saw me having a deep sigh. She just shrugged and look at the close door. I look at my phone to see if Dara texted me but to my dismay she didn’t.

 

 

I am now here laying in my bed for I am not in the mood to go around. All my members are not here, if Seungri is with CL and Dae is with Minkki then where is Youngbae?! Aigoo! Maybe he’s in the gym again, toning some muscle. Tch! Muscle freak! Where might be Jagiya? I texted her a while ago asking her whereabouts but I didn't get any response, I even called her many times but she’s not answering! I pull my hair from my head. I am frustrated right now! What if something happens?! With that I immediately stand on my feet and ready to search for her. If I am not wrong noona told me that Jagiya is wearing her favorite outfit which is the cloths that I bought for her.

 

 

I wore the mask that me and Jagiya chose when we were shopping. It is a bear while Jagiya has a rabbit in her mask. I also wear a hood with a cap, Teddy-hyung's style. Kekeke! I also wear our favorite sunglass.

 

 

I am just walking, looking if Jagiya might be in one store or in a café. I am really worried, she’s not the type of person who didn’t notice her phone when in fact she’s holding it all the time. When I reached the Han river it is already late in the evening and no trace of Jagiya is seen. Sigh. Where is she?! Oh! How could I be so stupid!? Why didn’t I text Jae?! Aish! I get my phone from my pocket and immediately text Jae. I sit to the nearest bench while I keyed my text to him.

 

Jiyong: Jae dude, do you know where is Dara? Sajangnim ask her to go to the office and Bom noona told me she’s with you.

Jae: Ah, she’s not with me anymore. I drop her to her dorm a while ago. Ji! I propose to her! She told me that she’s going to think about it! I think I have a chance to her because when I kiss her in her cheek she didn’t get angry!

 

 

I didn’t reply to him for I was getting angry. I know it’s just a peck in the cheek but WHAT THE HELL!? She’s my Jagiya! Only mine! I stomp my feet going to our dorm, a mission was imprinted on my mind while making my way to her dorm. My eyes are seeing red! She’s gonna get something from me! Aish! The moment I saw the door of their dorm I immediately composed myself for I don’t want 2ne1 girls ask me so many question when in fact I am the one who wants to ask so many question. CL was the one who open the door for me, even she didn’t invite me to go inside I initiate myself going inside their dorm.

 

 

“Where is Dara? Sajangnim ask her to go to his office” I said with a blank face.

“Wait oppa, I’ll just call her for you” the moment CL is gone I sit on the couch and put my head on my palm. I’m getting frustrated.

“Ja-Jiyong, what are you doing here?” aigoo! She’s going to call me Jagiya! All my frustrations and questions in mind washed away when I saw her smiling sweetly to me.

I cleared my throat so that my giddiness will not be notice. “Sajangnim wants to see you. Let’s go” I hold her wrist but before I open the door CL interrupted us.

“Oppa, Sajangnim didn’t text me about this and why it is just unnie that he wants to see?” she said while looking at her phone with a crease on her forehead. I look at Dara and saw her smiling widely. Aigoo! My heart!

For the second time, I cleared my throat again. “Seriously oppa? I think you have a sore throat. You keep on clearing your throat” CL said innocently oblivious on what I am feeling, giddiness!

“Ah yeah, I’ll think I have to drink some medicine. And by the way Sajangnim didn’t text you because I presented myself to call for Dara. CL we’re going now” before CL speak her response, I immediately dashed our way to the door and go outside.

“Aigoo!” Dara was laughing while holding her tummy. “You’re.so.cute!” she said between her lauhgs. Aish! Let’s see if you can laugh after I did my mission. I smirk to her and drag her to the YG Building.

“Where are we going? Does Sajangnim really want to see me? Did I do something wrong?”

“I heard that Jae kissed you” I told her not minding her questions. I didn’t look at her still dragging her towards YG Building.

“About that, he propose to me Ji” I stopped hearing those words to her. I look at her eyes and she’s also looking at me.

“What’s your decision?” she bit her lower lip and to suppress her smile. What’s with her?

“I am planning to turn down his proposal because the one that I need, I love and my life is already in front of me” I can’t help myself and just hug her really tight. We are already in the building, all the people here look at us but I don’t care. Before my mission be forgotten, I pulled from our hug and drag her again.

“Ji, seriously my wrist is already bruised. Can you please hold my hand?” she pout to me. Aigoo! My heart begins to throb really fast. That sweet smile is really beautiful. Omo! Before I succumb to her aegyo I have to finish my mission. I look away from her and hold her hand. Giddiness is really visible on our faces with a smile flustered on it.

 

 

We were now standing at the front door of Sajangnim. I was about to knock when Dara hold my hand.

“Does Sajangnim really wants to see me?” she ask me.

“Ani”

“Then why are we here?” I face her and hold her both hands.

“I am going to confess to Sajangnim that we are already together” I saw her eyes became wide while open agape. Before she utter a words I already knock three times and heard Sajangnim to ask us to enter.

 

 

At first she didn’t want to enter but I am dragging her literally like she’s holding the door knob and hold it like her life depends on it while I hug her waist and dragging her to come inside.

“What do you think you are doing Kwon Jiyong and Dara Park?! The both of you look like stupid. How come many fanboys and fangirls deceived by your beauty when in fact you’re acting like a grade schooler” we heard Sajangnim speak. I felt Dara stiffened so I grab the opportunity to drag her inside.

 

 

I hold her hand while facing Sajangnim. On the other hand, Sajangnim just raised her left brow while looking intently in our entwined hands. This is now or never.

 

 

“Sajangnim, we were confessing that me and Dara are already together for a very long time and I will not let anyone to tear us apart” I said sincerely while looking at Sajangnim’s eyes.

“Please give us your blessings Sajangnim” I heard Jagiya speak then bow her head so I also bow my head. We were still in the position when I heard a loud BANG. It is a sound when Sajangnim’s hand met the poor table. Aigoo! Judgement Day!