Horrible

Confession

 

“Other than G-Dragon, Seungri is self-proclaim as fashionista but we can’t blame him. He’s really a fashionista in his own little way like using some of G-Dragon’s outfit”

“Hyuuuung!”

“I’m just joking Maknae, now state your condition”

“Ha! Do you think you can make it?!”

 

 

“I don’t want to hear your answer!” hahahaha! That’s it Maknae! I’ll give you a solo in our next album! Just don’t disappoint your hyung.

“I will give you 10000 won, buy some new outfit using this. I will come with you to know that you will not cheat and this challenge will only last in 3 hours” wow! I don’t know that Seungri is some kind of a sadist.

 

 

We’re now here at the lounge, all of them are talking about Jaejoong while I am here praying in all Gods. I look where Dara is sitting, is she really wants to Jaejoong pass this steps?

 

 

It is almost 3 hours when the door open.

 

 

“Aaaaah! I am tired! Can you believe it he bought his outfit in just 8000 won?!” Seungri told us while Jaejoong is in the dressing room.

 

 

When he exited the dressing room, we all look at him. Not bad! In his appearance you will not think that his outfit cost 800 won. He’s wearing a simple faded jeans and a V-neck shirt. All the girls are squealing while looking at him.

 

 

“Wow hyung! Your taste is not that bad” I think he will pass again. (sigh)

“Okay! In just 8000 won you bought just a jean and a shirt and you chose not to wear any accessories. I’m impressed!”

“Wow!” all the AUDIENCE shouted in unison.

 

 

“And here is my score……”

 

 

“Your score is……….90” hmmmm it’s high but I think he deserve it. BUT! He must not pass these five steps!!!

 

 

“Not bad Mr. Kim. Now for the third step. You know after the appearance, we prefer our artist to be good in song writing. Almost all my artist knows how to write a song. I hope you can make it. The scorer for this round is TOP”

 

 

“Okay! Because Noona is important to us and you like her. I want you to write a song for her within 3 hours” it’s easy! Can he make the condition in 1 hour?!

“I am inspired right now so I think I can make it” he keeps on smiling. I just want to erase that smile in his face! Aish!

 

 

We were just waiting for him to pass the paper to TOP hyung when he stood up. I glance at the clock. Omo! Within 1 hour and he’s done?!

 

 

I know it’s not hard to write a song especially me but Jaejoong is not a song writer how could he finish a song in just an hour?!

 

 

“Sing it for us!” I shouted. These five steps are really frustrating!

 

 

(just assume that he’s singing a song, I don’t know how to write a song. Kkkkk)

 

 

After he sing a song they all give him a round of applause while I am just looking at him.

 

 

“Hmmmm. I think the Dragon doesn’t like the song” is YG hyung also mocking me?! Aish! They all look at my direction.

“Wae?” they ask me.

“The intensity of his voice is good. He reach all the high and low pitch but….”

“But?!” they ask AGAIN in unison.

“Aish! Can I finish first?!” they all fell silent, I guess they are really interested in what is my comment.

“But the words, it is not appropriate in you topic. Ja—Dara is the topic, right?! But the words that you use are not suitable for her. I mean if you’re going to compare someone in an object just be straight forward. Just say what you see to her. Like the “angel of the night”, so you mean she’s just an angel that you want to see only for a night? I think you heard my song BUTTERFLY, I compare the girl in a butterfly. I didn’t indicate what time of the day she’s my butterfly because for me all the time she’s only my butterfly” I look at Dara and I saw her blushing. I don’t know if the cause of her shyness is because of what I said or because of what Jaejoong wrote.

 

 

I heard YG hyung clap his hand.

 

 

“I am impressed Jiyong” a smile form in my lips from what I heard. Hyung just call me Jiyong if he really proud to me.

 

 

“But overall, I like your song” even me I am shocked in what I told them but honestly I am also impressed to Jaejoong.

 

 

“If our Kwon Leadah was impress in your song, who am I to contradict it? So you pass this step. For me your score is  85”

“85 only?!” they all ask in unison. Aish! Why all the time they have to ask in unison?!

“Because our leader has a point. And because your lyrics is not that good and your voice is the only key why your song sound good. I only gave you 85”

“I accept it, atleast I didn’t failed this challenge” I guess I’ll lose this time. But I won’t lose hope, there’s a remaining two more steps.

 

 

“Are you ready for the fourth step?”

“Neh Sajangnim”

“You know ofcourse that being a songwriter is enough for me but also I want my artist to be good at dancing. So I want you to make a dance step and your scorer for this challenge is none other than seven”

 

 

“Okay! It’s now my turn! I want you to make a choreography of the song Somebody to Love by Bigbang within 3 hours”

“B-but I am not a good dancer” I can smell VICTORY!

“Dara is not a good dancer when she enter YG but look at her now she can move freely”

“Okay! I can do this!”

 

 

Time is passing but I think he’s having a hard time. 2:50 hours have passed but he’s not yet here in the lounge. 2:55..2:56..2:57..2:58.. I think he will not make it. When the time strike 2:59 the door swung open revealing Jaejoong.

 

 

“I am done!” he said while his sweat is falling.

 

 

After dancing he’s choreography, we didn’t utter a single word. One word can describe his dance skill: HORRIBLE!!

 

 

When we were still in silent mode he suddenly bow his head.

 

 

Then suddenly Dara clap her hand. Then all of them follow.

 

 

“Seven what’s your comment?”

“Jaejoong, no offense, but your skill is… how will I describe it.. ahm..”

“Horrible” I whisper to hyung.

“Yeah that’s right, it is really horrible” bye bye pretty boy!

“So what’s your score seven?” YG hyung ask hyung.

“My score to him is………………………”