Papa YG

Confession

 

Dara’s POV

 

“I miss Ji already (sigh)” I am here at the lounge in the building waiting for my girls. Shall I agree on Ji’s preposition?

 

 

“Unnie, Papa YG called us. We must go in his office now, unnies are already there”

“At this hour Minkki? Why so late? Is it important?” it’s already 10pm. Why would he want us to go in his office?

“Yep! So hurry!”

 

 

We knock three times before we heard him to speak.

 

 

“Come in”

 

 

We open the door, Bommie and CL-roo is already there sitting at the couch while Papa YG is in his table reading something.

 

 

“Sit” he said with his calm voice. We didn’t have to be scared, right? But why I am feeling anxious.

“I just want to say to all of you your comeback stage” wew! I thought we’re doomed.

“Dara-ah!” Oohmhayghad!

“S-sajangnim” I stutter but I tried not to. I’m just really nervous.

“Why? Are your scared Dara-ah?”

“N-neh” Bommie nudge me. What? I just answered his question.

 

 

 

“Hahahaha! You don’t change at all Dara. Why are you scared? Is there something I need to know?” he looks at me, but I think his stares means something I just can’t figure it out.

 

 

“By the way girls, I just want to say that you must do your best on your comeback stage in Inkigayo. After the success of Bigbang this year, it is hard to surpass that but I am counting on you. I want people to know you not because you are labelmate of Bigbang but because you are 2ne1. Do you understand me?”

 

 

Wow! Papa YG is really like a father to us! He’s really concern to us. I think I’ll cry from what he said.

 

 

“Neh Sajangnim!” we cheered for each other.

“And Dara-ah”

“Neh?” I answered him while smiling.

“In any instances, do you have a boyfriend?” they all look at me like I did something wrong.

“S-sajangnim, do you….do you want to be my boyfriend?” I answered him with my head bow down because I don’t want to look at him. Is he serious?!

 

 

Am I hearing them laughing?!

 

 

“When I look at them they are all pointing at my direction while laughing really loud even Papa YG. What’s with them?

 

 

“Silly! There’s someone who wants to try the five steps to date you. And who am I to stop him?” Aish! I really thought he wants to be my bf.

 

 

Wait! Who?! And why I feel like I am excited about that idea?

 

 

“Tomorrow you will know who it is. So go home girls and sleep well and remember don’t tell it to anyone even to Bigbang”

“Night Sajangnim!” we shouted while making our way to the door.

 

 

YG’s POV

 

When the girls are nowhere to be seen, I look again at the screen where the picture of the guy is showing.

 

 

“I’m not against to the relationship of GD and Dara but I just want to test if they really love each other and if they will not affect the YG family if ever they broke up”

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

When we got home after I done my night routine and I fell on my bed. Suddenly Bommie and the two maknae peek at my room.

 

 

“Ssantoki!”

“What Bommie?” I close my eyes. I am really sleepy.

“Who do you think it is?”

“I have no idea” and I don’t care! Aish! Go away! I have to call my Jagiya!

 

 

They go to my bed and sit beside me. Aish!

 

 

“I think it’s one of your fanboys!” CL-roo butted in.

“You’re right unnie! It might be Wooyoung, Ren, Park Taehwan, Kevin, Donghae, Il woo or some of the artist in the YG!” Wow! All of them are my fanboys?! Am I really beautiful? Minkki is really jjang!

 

 

If you’ll think about it, there’s no rule in YG that we can’t date someone from YG. Is it Ji?! Maybe it is his way to date me in public. Kyaaah! I’ll call him later to verify it.

 

 

“From YG?! I don’t think so”

“Why do you think so Bom unnie?” Minkki ask Bommie. I snap my head towards Bommie, I’m also curious.

“Because if it’s from YG, Dara is not single anymore from the very start or she had a suitor from YG but none”

 

 

Kekeke! You thought wrong Bommie! Ji is my boyfriend and he’s from YG. Kyaaaah! But ofcourse you don’t know about that. It’s my TOP SECRET!

 

 

“What if this is the only time he got a gut?!” right! I nodded to agree with CL-roo.

“But I am sure he’s not from YG”

“Bommie, you don’t want me to end up with a YG artist, right?!”

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

Omo! So I am right all along but why?

 

 

“Is it true unnie?”

“Okay! You’re right, I don’t like you to have a bf inside the family”

“Why Bommie?”

 

 

“It is okay if you will have a husband in the family but bf?! I don’t want that”

“Why?” I calmly said.

“For sure if you have a bf inside YG family you’re happy if you’re always together but when the time comes that you will have an argument it can lead to a break up and the both of you will choose to separate ways. One of you will quit being a family member and I don’t want that to happen”

 

 

In our 6 years with this relationship, Ji and I didn’t argue with something that can lead to break up that’s why I didn’t think about those things. But what if we really broke up, is there any possibility that one of us will quit?

 

 

“Unnie!” Minkki nudge me.

“What if he is one of the family Bommie?” I ask her again, I don’t want her to be against of me having a bf inside the family.

“It is okay for me, as long as you’re happy” she smile at me, I just hug her.

 

 

“Can you guys sleep with me?” I’ll call Ji tomorrow.

 

 

“Yey! Sleepover!” they announce at the same time. Aish!

“It’s our dorm, you’re all silly!”

 

 

We hug each other, my bed is not that big but it can accommodate the four of us.

 

 

Who might be the guy we were talking about is not an issue. I will be happy if it’s Ji but if it’s someone else I will not give him any chance. Kekeke! Ji is the only guy for me. kekeke!

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Why Jagiya didn’t call me? Aish! I miss her already! Should I call her?! But she said that she’s the one who will call in the evening while I will call her in the morning. Aigoo! I really love that girl!

 

 

“Goodnight Jagiya”

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

When I woke up I didn't saw the girls. Aish! Where are the girls?! I thought we’re going at the building together! And why Ji didn’t wake me up!? Argh!

 

 

After I ready myself, I headed to the YG building as fast as I can. They’ll get it from me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i updated! kyaaah!

i am experiencing writer's block! i'm just busy.. huhuh!

but i also updated my other fic! 

 

love you guys! ♥