Freedom

Confession

A loud BANG resurfaced around the room. Me and jagiya startled with his sudden action.

"Ahm hyu-sajangnim. We u..understand i-if y..you w..will n..ot..."

"My God Jiyong! Why are you stuttering! You're like a fool!" hyung said while glaring at me. I gulp the forming lump in my throat and unconciously holds jagiya's hand very tight.

"And you Dara-ah! Why did you do these to us?! You deceived us! We thought you are following my rule but all this time you've been lying to us!!" guilt is literally eating us. Hyung voice is very scary, he only use this kind of voice whenever he's pissed or angry with someone or something. "Do you think I don't know anything about this? You may fool everyone here in my company but not me!" He heave a deep sigh then face the glass window in his back.

 

"I am very disappointed to the both of you. Many people know how much I treasure this family. I am your father but why did you choose to make it a secret even with me?" We were bowing our head while hyung saying those words but I can sense the hurt behind those words.

"I am really sorry sajangnim. We didn't mean to make it a secret but whenever we want to say this to all of you everybody will change the topic" I said. I can feel jagiya is suppressing himself not to cry.

"So now you're telling me that we are the one at fault?!" Now he look at us. I think I'm going to die just by looking at him. Aigoo! I love you Jagiya! And goodbye! Waaah!

 

I was about to speak when Jagiya interfere."Sajangnim, I am the one who must be blame. I am the one who told Jiyong not to tell anyone about our relationship. Mian sajangnim" then she bow her head so I followed her. We heard hyung heave a very deep sigh before breaking the silence between us.

"What am I going to do to the both of you!?" We face him hearing the he stand in his seat. He begin to walk in our direction while looking at our entwined hands. I gulped again fearing for our lives. "After this what will you do?" He asks us while crossing his arms in front of him.

"We will tell everybody about this" I said. Confidence is visible in my face.

"Then what?! Tell the VIPs and BJ about the two of you?! Then they will make a fuss?! I don't need another issue from this family. Do you think I am not hurting whenever I see the member of this family getting hurt because of some issues? I am more in pain than any of you!" He said. Now I understand why Jagiya chose not to speak about our relationship.

 

I felt Jagiya's hand make a squeeze to my hand. "Sajangnim" I faced him not backing out with my decision. "We were going to tell to our family about our relationship but like we were always doing, we were going to make it a secret to the public" I gulped when I saw him glaring at me. Aigoo!

"Fine! You may go!" While going back to his seat. I am hesitating to go out for I know hyung is mad at us. "Hyung, we were really sorry. Please don't get mad at us" I said. He didn't speak so we assumed that we must go now.

 

But before I walk to the door I felt my tears are now starting to fall until I felt Jagiya's hand wiping tears in my face. When I look at her she only smile at me. I can see that she also has a tear in her eyes so I wipe it and just smile at her.

"Can you please stop acting sweet in front of me?! I said I want you to go outside now" he said with a commanding voice so we bow to him then walked out the door.

 

 

Author's POV

 

After the two were out of sight, sajangnim heave a deep sigh then face the glass window with a smile flastered in his face.

"Aigoo! I thought my facade will get busted. That's what you get for making us look like a fool. Kekeke! So who's look like a fool now? Aigoo! This is my first time seeing the dragon tearing up. Kekeke! Such a wonder in my eyes. I guess it is not bad to bully those two"

 

He text all the YG family and told them to see him in the conference room emphasizing the word NOW.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

After the scene in Sajangnim's office Jagiya and I are making our way to the rooftop we were really feeling down when our phone started to beep, a sign that we got a message. We look at each other puzzled on who it might be.

 

Yang Goon: All of you go to the conference room NOW!

 

Aigoo! We're still not calm and now another storm are coming. Instead of going to the rooftop, Jagiya and I head to the conference room. We look and nod at each other before opening the door. The room are already filled with the employees, artists and dancers. We spotted where are our members so we walk towards them. They didn't notice Jagiya and I being together for they were busy talking with each other. Suddenly the door begin to open revealing a very serious Sajangnim. All the people in the room became quiet. I think I have a hint why Sajangnim called us. Being scared I hold Jagiya's hand and I think she gets what I meant because she squeezed my hand.

 

"Do you know why I called a sudden meeting and not only a meeting with my artists but also to all of my employee?" Hyung look at his surrounding then look at me. I gulped with the way hyung look at me. "Seungri-ah!" He shouted while pointing his finger to Seungri.

"Hyung! I didn't do anything! Please hyung spare my life!" Seungri said while clasping his both hands like praying.

"Chaerin, do you want to say something? How are you treating Seungri this past few days? I heard you're always inseparable?" Huh? I thought he's going to make us confessed. We look at Chaerin while she just look at Seungri.

"Hyung"

"Maknae I am not talking to you so shut your mouth" hyung said.

"Sajangnim, ahm me and Seungri are already in a relationship" we were shocked from what Chaerin reveal. I can't believe Seungri is in a relationship now. Maybe it's the reason why I am not seeing him these past few days flirting in some girls.

"How long?" He ask with a calm voice.

"5 months now Sajangnim"

"You, Daesung-ah and Minzy-ah! What are you going to confess?"

"Mian Sajangnim! 3months already" Dae and Minzy said in unison. We were beyond shock. Daesung is really sneaky, he can surpassed me being so sneaky.

"And you? Park Bom and TOP? How about the two of you?"

"3 years now Sajangnim" we heard a gasp from other people around us. Until I heard an angel voice.

"Yah! Bommie-ah! I thought you don't like any of us having an affair to other YG artist? Aigoo!" Oh it's just my jagiya. Kekeke! I chuckled from her outburst. I saw Bomie noona just mouthed her apology to Jagiya.

"Yah! Dara-ah! Thank you for your outburst! Yah! Jiyong-ah! Don't just chuckle there! As if the two of you didn't do what have they done!" I saw that all of them look at us. Aigoo!

"But Sajangnim why didn't you lectured them like what you did to us a while ago?" I said while pouting.

"Yah! Did you know the difference between 6 to 3 years? And in 5 and 3 months?" they gasped from what they heard. Aigoo!

"Yah! Dara-ah! 6years?!" Bommie noona exclaimed while Jagiya just mouthed her sorry to Bommie noona.

"Aigoo! That's why you're adapting the attitude of Jiyong now Ssantokki. Why you didn't told me? I was hurt!" Seven hyung dramatically exclaimed. Aish! Hyung really wants to tease us.

"Yah Seven! As if! They did those because they idolize you! They learned it from you! Tsss! So much for being an idol!" Hyung said to seven hyung. I heave a relief knowing Jagiya and I are not just in trouble. Kekeke! I smiled from what I thought.

 

"Yah! Jiyong-ah! Kekeke! If you just saw your face awhile ago while tearing up, it's priceless! Kekeke" I look at Sajangnim with wide eyes. So he's been fooling us. Aigoo! "But I am trusting you not to tell the VIPs and BJ about this, okay?"

"Promise Sajangnim" I smiled to him.

 

 

After the commotion in the conference room, bigbang invites 2ne1 to have a dinner in our dorm. Just to celebrate our blessings from our Sajangnim. Me and Jagiya was the one who cook the food for they said that we are the one why Sajangnim knew about them. Tsss! Lame excuses!

 

While cooking the food Jagiya and I are being sweet.

"Aish! You two get a room!" We didn't realize that the gang are already in the kitchen and sitting in their respective seats.

"We're done!" Jagiya shouted beside me. Kekeke! I really love her!

 

While eating our food we discuss on how we kept our relationship secret.

"Yah! Maknae! How did you tame Chaerin?" I ask while having a spoonfull from my Jagiya.

"Ah!" Then he smile mischievously. He wiggled his eyebrow towards Chaerin while the latter just shook her head and blushed. "Actually hyung, I didn't do anything. She's the one who did something to me"

"Yah! You also like the kiss we shared that's why we became a couple!" Chaerin said.

"Yah! Leadah! It means you initiate the kiss?!" I thought Bommie noona is the one who is nosy but now Jagiya was the one who make some interrogation. I just caressed her arm making her calm.

"Aigoo unnie! Yah! Daeaung-ah! We didn't know that you are pursuing Minkki?! How dare you!? It's obviously a child abuse!" Chaerin said, changing the topic.

"Ahahahah!" I laugh with what the answer of Daesung. It's his infamous laugh. Kekeke!

"Don't laugh at us Daesung! Answer!" It was the Bominator, afterall she's the most nosy among us.

"Ah Bom noona, I've been pursuing her since 2010 and she just said yes to me after some months being in a legal age" hahaha! I pity Daesung because among us he's the one with a higher sin. Aigoo! Minkki is really a lady now.

"Bommie-ah, stop interrogating the kids. Let's just have some fun. Atleast Sajangnim gave us freedom in having a relationship with one another" TOP hyung said while soothing Bommie noona.

 

"Yaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! Please keep quiet!!! I am having a conversation here with my food!! Just spare me some time alone with my food!!" Youngbae said while sulking at the corner of the table. "Yah Jiyong-ah! Don't look at me like that! Tsss! So much for being my bestfriend!" He rolled his eyes to me. I just chuckled, he's not just suitable being a childish.

"Youngbae!" He look at me with a pout. Aigoo! My bestfriend really likes me to attend him.

"Come here! There's a spare sit here at my side" I said while tapping the sit beside me with that he dashed his way to my side while smiling from ear to ear.

 

 

After the dinner we just go to the living room and watch a movie. When the movie is about to finish TOP hyung look at us.

"Bom will sleep here, so 2ne1 don't wait for her later, arasso?"

"Oh! So Jagiya will also sleep here!" I said with a high note. They just laugh at my dorkiness but I don't care I really just love Jagiya. Kekeke!

"Also Chaerin! She's going to sleep here!" Maknae said.

"Minkki will sleep here also!" Daesung said while raising his hand. We look at him with crease forehead. "Aigoo! I am just kidding! Hahahah"

"But unnie I'll be left in our dorm alone" Minzy said while having her aegyo.

"Aigoo! Minkki-ah! Don't do that you know we can't resist your aegyo! Fine! I'll sleep with you later!"

"Yah Jagiya! How about me?!" I said while using my aegyo. Kekeke I hope it will work!

"Yah! Your aegyo will not work on me!"

"Aish! I thought you two just pretending being arch nemesis?! But why are you having an argument right now?" Bommie noona said. "Fine! Let's allow Minkki to sleep here" she continue. Me and Daesung begin to smile. "BUT!"

"But?" Daesung ask.

"All the door in every bedroom will be open"

"Mwoh?!" We all ask but noona just gave us her deathly glare with a defeated sigh we just agree to her.

 

 

After watching the movie, we prepare ourselves to go to sleep. Jagiya borrowed my clothes so that she will be comfortable in her sleep. We lay in my bed when I heard noona's voice.

"GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!" We heard noona shouted from hyung's room. Me and Jagiya just chuckle while cuddling each other. Even though we can't have an intimate moment, I am just thankful that now we can do whatever we want from this day onwards.

"Goodnight Jagiya" I whispered to her.

"Goodnight Jagiya" she peck my lips. "I love you" she said then place her head at the crook of my neck while giggling.

"Love you more" I said while smelling her hair. With that we both succumbed in a deep sleep enjoying the moment we have with each other.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sandaragon you're request has been granted! :) YG gave his blessing not only to daragon but also to ririn, topbom and daemin! :)

@ZYMERZEN you don'thave to kill yg now.. :))

@myjoyce1986 hey! No, he's not going to cheat on her. I am assuring you.. ;)

@HeHe21 hahah you guess it right.. Sorry for being cliff hanger.. It's just there are many scenes that i need to shiw before his blessing.. :)

@paulinesflores and @abya01 i updated! :)) 

 

 

Thanks for reading this! Kyaaah! Love you guys!!