The Observer

Confession

 

I turn to face him, I think I really hurt him that bad. I caressed the part that I pinch and look at him while pouting. I hope he’ll forgive me.

 

“I’m sorry. I thought your Dong Wook” I bow my head still pouting.

“Aigoo! How will I get mad at you when you look like you’re the one who feel hurt” I look at him in the eyes. Those eyes that captivates me in our first meeting. The smile and his teeth. Gah! I really love this guy!

 

 

I hug him because I miss his scent. Hmmm. I didn’t notice that I am smelling him when he cleared his throat.

 

“You know it’s okay if you hug me, but what if someone sees us? What if that someone is Dong Wook hyung or the bigbang or 2ne1 what will you say?” he smirks at me. Aish! He really knows how to ruin the mood.

 

“We talk about this right?” I move away from him and sit at the corner of the room.

 

 

He always insisting that we must say to the public that I am his gf. It’s not that I am not proud to be his gf but I don’t want to be a disappointment in 2ne1 and Papa YG.

 

 

I look at him, I pity him because he’s the one who’s been hurting. He’s always like this when some of those fanboys that adore me is saying that I am their ideal girl if they’ve been asked about it. Unlike him whenever he’s been asked who is his ideal girl, his always answer it with what is my appearance in that day.

 

 

 

I appreciate his faithfulness and I hope he will not get fed up with that matter.

 

 

“I just want us to have freedom in dating. We’re always like this, dating in a secluded place” after realizing what he said he suddenly looks at me. What’s with him?

“Maybe you want me all by yourself” he wiggles his eyebrows like a maniac.

“ert!” I rolled my eyes to him. Being serious with him is really impossible.

“Come here! Don’t worry I locked the door” Aish! Is he serious?!

“Kekeke! I will not do anything to you. Why? Do you want to do something?” Omo! He’s crawling his way to go to me but I ran away from him.

 

 

After the “play” but not what you are thinking. We just fool around. It’s a good thing Papa YG didn’t install a camera here in the room because he said that he respect the privacy of his artist. So whenever Jiyong and I want to see each other we just go here. Kekeke!

 

He excuses himself because he said he was going to the restroom, maybe to take a shower. You know him, he’s a neat freak!

 

 

I was listening to our new song again when Seungri enter the room.

 

“Noona! Did you see hyung?”

“Seungri-ah! Do I look like someone who wants to be with that jerk!?” I said while having a poker face. kekeke! It’s really helpful when you learn how to act.

“Noona, why you and hyung always quarrel when you see each other?”

“Maknae! We really didn’t suit for each other” I pretend to tie my shoe lace but I am grinning like a maniac. Kekeke!

 

 

“I’m back!” Omo! Jiyong why you’re so loud?!

“Speaking of the devil” I whispered to Seungri, he just chuckle to my remarks.

“Hyung, you’re here a while ago with noona?” Aigoo! I didn’t expect Seungri to think like that! Very smart maknae!

“Maknae I am here first, before that girl came here” kekeke! But my Jagiya is smarter than you!

“Excuse me! You’re not here when I arrived so I assume that there’s no one here” I pick a fight to Jiyong so that Seungri will not suspect us.

“Ha! Whatever! I think this place is full of germs now. Let’s go maknae! We’re going home!” he said while giving Seungri a space to go out. When Seungri is nowhere to be seen, he looks at me then smile.

“I’ll call you later” he mouthed to me. I just give him my precious flying kiss.

“Hyung I thought we’re going?”

“Yeah yeah!”

 

Why there’s always a hindrance whenever we’re alone? I guess I have to think about what Jiyong said a while ago.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Dara and Jiyong didn’t know that someone is watching them. He’s the one who told Seungri to find Jiyong.

 

 

“Aigoo! This two! They are so thick headed! They thought I didn’t install a camera in the dance studio. It’s a good thing I’m a good observant” Ooops!

 

Papa YG why you’re so mean!

 

 

Papa YG just observe the two after those same outfit and those netizen’s comments about them. He also searched some investigations by the latter and prove that he’s observation is true. After realizing it he finally decided to put a camera in all the rooms in the building.

 

 

So therefore the two love birds must be cautious in their action especially in the building.

 

 

“I think I have to make an action before they lose their career”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo sorry for the late update.. kekeke!

there are many problems i just encounter yesterday..

it's a good thing i saw my long time crush a while ago and he gave me his grad pic! kekeke! 

giddiness overload!

 

lots of love from me! ♥