I hate you

Confession

It has been 1 week since Jagiya called me and I miss her badly. Here I am with my members, we have an interview today. We were already here in the conference room and just waiting for the interviewer's questions. I am not nervous for all we know that the questions that will throw to us has been filtered and I read all of them. And ofcourse our answers are always scripted.

"Victory-san, is it true that you will have your own show here in Japan?" One interviewer begun to ask us.

"Yeah, that's true. I will host a variety show that will interview idols like me" Maknae answered who is obviously happy from the attention that is being thrown at him.

"Oh? So Bigbang might be a guest in that show?"

"Maybe, but if they will I'll make sure to reveal anything from them" he answered with a smirk. Me and my members all laugh at him. Maknae didn't change in front of the camera.

"TOP-san, is it true that you are now filming your upcoming movie? Tell us about it?" One of the interviewer ask.

"Ahm. Ah. It is an action movie again but right now I can't tell you what it is for we were not starting the shooting for the scenes" I laugh at what he said. I know that this question and the answer is not new to me because I already knew what hyung's answer but the way he said it and the hesitation in answering is very TOP hyung.

"Jiyong-ssi why are you laughing?" this question is not in the question that we will answer only but I answered it nontheless.

"Because TOP hyung really didn't know what is the title of his movie. And didn't you see the Bingu TOP awhile ago?!" I said the last sentence dramatically. They all laugh even hyung.

"So do all of you have a girlfriend?" This is my cue to answer.

"Ahm the truth is we have a girlfriend" they all fell silent so I continue. "Actually we have many girlfriends. And it is the VIPs" they all smile at my answer. It is true that we consider VIPs being our girlfriend. I think Dara and I just having an affair behind their back. But I am definitely enjoying this affair. Then a thought comes to my mind.

 

 

How can I be so smart?! I'll make a song for the VIPs.

 

 

The conference are already finished. We head to the mall and buy some stuffs. We were disguised so that people in the mall don't make some commotion. I saw a famous jewelry store and the proposal thing pop to my head. I look at the rings that display in the store.

"Miss can you give me the most expensive and the most beautiful ring here at your store" then the attendant begin to search a ring.

"Sir for your wife?" I smiled at her then nod my answer. "Sir here is a golden ring with diamonds. It is really for the married person and it means eternity and I think it will be perfect for your wife" I observe the ring, it is very thin to be an enggagement ring but it very beautiful and I know Jagiya will love this.

"Can you give me four pieces?"

"Sir, are you sure? The price is not a joke" she look at me from head to toe. If I really didn't like the ring I am already outside by this moment.

"Miss, I am not also making a joke asking you for four pieces. What do you think of me? And do you want to sell a ring or not?!" I ask her with a raise brow. She hurriedly handed me a four pieces. After making sure that there are no defects on the ring, I immidiately gave her the credit card of my manager.

 

 

After making sure to purchase a beautiful ring I immidiately smile to myself. I know Jagiya will ask on how much is this but money is not important as long as she's beside me, I'm all contented.

 

 

I am going to ask her to marry me the moment I saw her. Even without a fine dining or a surprise for her, I'll ask her immidiately. I just want to grow old with her.

 

 

 

We were now in our suite when I remember that I need to compose my song.

"Seungri, I'll just compose a song. Don't ever disturb me, arasso?!"

"Neh hyung"

 

 

I enter my room then begin to write the lyrics. I am smiling while reminiscing our moments together and holding the rings. The moment we will spend the night together without knowing from anybody. The moment I am telling her how much I am happy at her side. The moment we will not tell anyone our whereabouts. I smiled on how our love story begin to unfold to everybody around us. I am willing to settle down as long as it is her who I will marry.

 

 

 

After I am done with the lyrics I immidiately go where is my equipment then make some music that will fit for the lyrics. It is already 3 in the morning when I am done with my song. Even though I am sleepy, I call Jagiya for I already miss her.

"Yoboseo?"

"Hmmm?" She answer. I think she's already sleeping.

"Jagiya I just want to tell you that I am now done with another song. I send it already to your email. I also send it to Sajangnim. Just call me if you already listened to it. Night! Love you!"

"Okay, night. Love you too" then she hung up.

 

 

 

A persistent call wake me up from my sleep.

"Yoboseo?"

"Jiyong! I like your song. The notes that you include in your lyrics help me understand it. You really love our Ssantoki, neh?" Hyung was the one who called me. He said all those words in a high note and I can't help myself but to smile, I am flattered on how hyung like my songs.

"Neh Sajangnim"

"Just finish your album right away. Bye" then he hung up. I pout on how hyung hung up on me.

 

 

Why do people always hung up on me?

 

 

I was about to sleep again when Seungri barged inside my room.

"Yah Seungri! I am sleepy, get out!"

"Hyung I have something to show you" then he dash his way to where I am lying and show me the newspaper.

 

 

There I saw AGAIN my picture with Kiko. It is the scene where Bigbang and Kiko are eating but it looks like I am being sweet with Kiko because we were sitting side by side and we were smiling with each other. I don't remember why I am smiling at her but I know it is not what other people think. Other people speculate that we have really a relationship and we were just denying it. I was about to tear apart the paper when my phone begin to ring again.

"Hello?"

"Yah Jiyong! What's the scandal that is resurfacing in the internet?! It is the Kiko girl again?! What do you think you're doing?!" then I explain how the picture of us was taken. "Fine. Aisht! Just ignore the issue! Don't talk about the issue to anyone! I'm going to make a move." then he hung up again.

 

 

"Hyung, does noona knew about this issue?"

"I don't know, she's not texting or even calling me today" I crease my forehead.

"Don't you think she already know about this then she's angry to you that's why she didn't call or text you?"

 

 

I immidiately call her phone for I begin to get nervous.

"Jagiya wae?" She ask me.

"Did you heard some news?"

"News? About who?" So she doesn't know.

"Ah nothing. I just thought theres some news about some idol there in Korea" I heave a deep sigh knowing I am safe.

"Ah okay, how are you?"

"I am fine we were now preparing for the concerts. In 2 and a half week we were going home"

"Take care of yourself, arasso? And about your song I didn't got the chance to read it but later I am going to look at it"

"I dedicate it for you" I immidiately forgot the issue because my Jagiya begin to occupied my mind.

"Really?"

"hmmm hmmm"

"Jagiya I am going to record my part now, I'll just call you later. Goodluck to your concerts. Fighting!" Then she hung up. I smiled at my phone thinking that in 2 and a half week I am going to ask her to marry me. My reverie was distracted by the question of Seungri.

"Hyung don't you think that you have to tell her now?"

"Don't worry maknae, Jagiya trust me" I just smile at him. He shrug then go outside my room.

 

 

 

It's been already 1 week when I send my song to Jagiya but she didn't even call me. But knowing that they are busy right now makes my nervousness fade away. I am preparing myself to sleep when Yoona called me.

"Yoboseo?"

"Ji, ahm" I felt her hesitation.

"What it is Yoona-ssi?" I ask her with mild tone.

"Don't think that I am doing this just for you to notice me but..."

"But what?"

"I saw Dara a while a while ago"

"Really?!" I begin to smile remembering my Jagiya.

"She's with Jae here at our building. At first I thought she was some other artist of SM but when I look at her carefully I saw that it was really Dara unnie. They were sweet towards each other but not like cuddling or something. They are just talking animatedly towards each other but I am sure of what I saw" I stop from breathing. Did I heard her right? But maybe being kind she can't just turn Jae down. She told me that they are now in good terms and I know that Jagiya is just like that on all her friends. She also said that Jae is not a problem to us and I TRUST her. That's right I have faith in my Jagiya.

"Oh maybe she's just accompanying him. Don't think too much Yoona-ssi. You don't know Jagiya. She is a good girl" I said with a serious tone, I just don't want other people to think that way to Jagiya.

"Oh! Maybe I was wrong"

"Don't think to much Yoona-ssi. By the way what's the progress of the song you are doing?" I ask her changing the topic.

"Sorry about that. I don't have the right to think that way towards Dara unnie. About the song I am still writing it. I have to sleep now. Night Jiyong-ssi" then she hung up on me. I look at my phone and shrugged at her mood.

 

 

 

It is already the end of our concert but Jagiya doesn't text or call me. I even flooded her phone by my texts and calls but she didn't answer anything. What happen?

 

 

I immidiately book a flight going back to Seoul, I just want to be with Jagiya right now. My members are also coming with me for they are all excited to see their girlfriends. The moment I land my feet in Seoul some reporters immidiately go to my direction. They ask me so many questions but only one question entered my mind.

"G-Dragon, what can you say about the issue between you and the model from Japan?" I think I know why Jagiya is not texting me. I know that time will come that this issue will come to Jagiya but I didn't expect that she will ignore me because of that. I thought she will get angry at me and confront me but nada.

 

 

I ask my member where are the girls and they told me that they are now in the YG building.

 

 

I start to search for my Jagiya but I only saw three girls.

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong! What do you think you're doing to our Ssantoki?! If you really love that model just break it off to Dara! She's hurting!" Noona was about to slap me but hyung hold her hand then hug her.

"I'll explain it to you later" hyung said to noona.

"Where is she?" I ask Chaerin.

"Oppa she's not here. She was missing in action for 2 weeks"

"You're not going to get her back! She's with Jaejoong. He was the one who help Dara to make it through" I clenched my knuckles until I can't feel anything.

"Where are they noona?" I ask her while gritting my teeth.

"Ji, just rest for a while" TOP hyung hide noona at his back. I was very furious from what I heard. I know TOP hyung just wants to hide noona from me but I need to know where are Jagiya.

"Why you want to know?! For you to hurt her again?! Dream on leadah! You will never get her back!" I was about to dash where is noona when the door in the lounge area begin to open. I heard a familiar giggle so I look where the giggle came from. We look at each other's eyes before she speak.

 

 

"Jiyong" she whisper it but I love the way she said my name.

"Jagiya" I was about to hold her hand but she immidiately hide at the back of Jae.

"Don't touch me" she said with venom in her tone. While glaring at me.

"I can explain myself"

"You don't need to. I told you that if I heard the same issue again I will never forgive you. The song that you send me help me to make it understand" I felt like I need to explain even though I didn't do anything but confusion comes to my mind first.

"What song?" I ask her confused in what she's talking about.

"Your song entitled Today. It's nice, I immidiately get what you want to do to our relationship" then she begin to face me. My heart stabbed a million times. "You want this to end?! Fine, I am breaking up with you! Go back to your model. An affair huh? You don't have to tell me about your affair with your song. You can tell it to me in front of my face. And you're going to tell it to the whole world that you have an affair with her?! How proud are you huh?! I hate you!!" she begin to drag Jae outside. I was stunned not because on what accusation she is saying but the word 'hate'. I didn't know that it is easy for her to say those words in front of me. She turned to me before opening the door. "By the way, I am going to give Jae a chance again" then she's out of my sight. I can't help not to cry.

Why does it's easy for her to judge me? "I didn't do anything. I swear I've been faithful. Why does all of you are easy on judging me?!" I face where are the girls are. They look at me wide eye. Who wouldn't flinched on my tears?! It's my first time crying in front of them.

"Oppa. I am.." I didn't wait for Chaerin to finish what she wants to say for I already get out to the lounge area and head to my car. 

 

 

 

I am tired with the concert but I am also tired in making an explanation when in fact I don't need to explain myself. Doesn't she trust me?! Doesn't she love me?!

 

 

 

I was crying very hard while driving. I will not drown myself again to alcohol or smoke again just to ease my pain, I learned my lesson. I remember what my omma told me while the MJ scandal is a hot issue. She told me that they are always there for me. They always believe in me. So instead in going to our dorm, I go to my parents house for I know I will find peace in that place.

------------------------------------

Don't kill me please.. :)