Jagiya!

Confession

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!

 

Aish! It’s so noisy! Whose phone is that!?

 

RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!

 

“Unnie! Your phone is ringing!” I heard Minkki said at the other side of the door.

 

Aish! Who might be is this? Such a disturbance!

 

When I look whose name is in the screen a smile form in my lips.

 

“Yoboseo” I said with my sweetest voice I ever made. Kekeke! I must be sound like a modest woman.

“Jagiya! Good morning! See you later!” he said, I know he’s smiling. He’s always like this.

“Neh!”

“Love you!” he said while wisphering.

“Love you too Jagiya” I look if there’s someone listening to me. I guess all my members are all busy.

“Go and take a bath. I know you’re still in your bed. Kekeke! If you don’t take a shower now I’ll go there and I’ll bath you by myself” kyaaah!

“ert! Kekeke! Okay I am standing up now, I am walking to the door now. Goodbye for now Jagiya. I’ll call you if I’m on my way to the YG Building”

“Okay! Love you!” then he hung up. Kekeke! He’s the sweetest!

 

 

When I’m done taking a bath, I chose to wear a baggy pants and I saw the pink pants that Ji wore in one of his guestings in Strong Hearts then I just wear a white shirt. But I think this shirt is Ji’s shirt. He wants to see me wearing some of his clothes so he will never mind if he saw me wearing this. Kekeke! Some of the clothes in my closet is from Ji or some are his.

 

After I dried my hair I get my bag and head to the door when Bommie talk.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” she raise one of her eyebrow while scrutinizing my reaction.

“Of course, I’m going to the YG Building. Why? You want to come?” I hope she will say no, please! Ji and I have a date and I can’t go on a date with Bommie by my side.

“Are you sure you want me to come?” she begin to smile, a creepy smile to be exact. Aish!

“Sure!” I smile to her but deep inside I want to run!

 

 

“Ahm…. No, I want to rest for this day. Because tomorrow we have a practice” a relieve sigh escape from me.

 

“Ah okay! Bye!” I begin to turn my back to her when she call me.

“Dara-ah! I just want to know why are you going there? Papa YG didn’t call us” Omo! What a noisy bestfriend!

“I’ll watch the practice of Dong Wook, he told me to watch him” wait did I repeat my answer to her?

 

“Okay! Bye!” I said and hurriedly closed the door behind me. I thought I have my parents in our dorm.

 

I call Ji to say that I am going now to the YG Building.

 

RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!

 

“Jagiya?” he whispered our endearment to each other.

“Why are you whispering?” I ask him while walking going to my destination.

“GD! I told you not to use a phone while we are in a meeting! Who’s that by the way?!” ooops! I think Papa YG is in a bad mood today.

“Bye Jagiya” he hung up the phone. He’s really sweet! He can hung up on me without saying goodbye but he make an effort even though Papa YG is mad. Kyaaah! Giddiness Overload!

 

 

I entered the premises of the YG building. I saw Dong Wook entering the dance studio.

 

“Hey Seven! Wazzup!”

“Hey! What happen? Did CL influence you to talk like that being SWAG? Or is it GD?” he said. I think he’s teasing me.

“Eh? Are you teasing me?” I said with poker face. Kekeke! I always fool this guy with my innocent face. I’m really beautiful! Kekeke!

 

He raise his two hands like surrendering. Ha! I thought so.

 

“Okay fine! I will not say anything” he said while going out but he stop when he’s at the door and face me.

 

“But I think GD thought you that SWAG! Hahahahah!” he run after he tease me! Aish! He’s lucky because I am now sitting here at the floor when he said that, if I am standing for sure I’ll pinch him to death! Kekeke!

 

 

When I am done practicing the dance of our new single I sit on the floor and wipe my sweat. I close my eyes because I am really tired. No one is here because this room is for the YG singers only.

 

 

I heard the door open and then close. I think Dong Wook is here again, and I know if I’m like this he will hug me tightly that I can’t breathe from the back. I am waiting for him to hug me and I’ll pinch him very hard. Revenge time!

 

 

He begins to wrap me in his arms but I think his hug is different. Nevermind. I positioned my fingers in his side and pinch him hard.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I open my eyes and I was shock to see Ji’s reflection of the mirror in my back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kekeke! i'll update also my other fic.. read it too..:))

oh by the way! follow me in twitter so that you'll kno if i will update the fic or not.. :))

 

my username is -----> iamsasharra

thanks! and who might want to do a banner just PM me! :P

 

lots of love from me! ♥