One of a kind

Confession

I woke up feeling contented, having Dara in my arms is beyond heaven. I just can't get enough. I nuzzle my head to her and inhale her sweet vanilla scent.

 

Hmmm. So intoxicating. If we were just alone I think I can't restrain myself taking her in my bed. Argh!

 

Feeling some heat crawling in my body I begin to stand up and head to my study table to divert my attention. I sit infront of my mac book . I open it and the first image that resurface the screen is the empty page where my lyrics must be place. My album must be release in my birthday but I don't have song for my album.

 

I am in my deep thought when I felt being back hugged. I smiled thinking it was Dara, she place her head in my shoulder and look at the screen of my laptop.

 

"Hmm. Jagiya you don't have your songs yet?" I nod to her and I felt her lips in my neck while she inhale my smells. Gaaah! Does she know her effect on me?! My dirty thoughts begin to vanish when she speak. "So what does Yoona doing in our Company?" Hmm. I smell jealousy.

"She was assigned to be featured one of my music video but she will choose what song"

"Does she know about us?"

"I told her. I don't want you to get jealous again" she just nod with my answer. "I am having a hard time composing a song" I begin to pout.

"It's not like you. You know you just need an inspiration" then she turn me around. "And you know I am willing to be your inspiration" she grin to me while I return her grin.

"Enlighten me!" my grin is still in my face. Anticipating on what she will do. Her face begin to scrunch.

"Kwon Jiyong, stop being ert. You know that it's not what I am implying" my mouth just form an 'o', confused on what this talk will lead.

 

She smile at me while tracing her forefinger from my forehead, to my eyes, to my nose and my lips.

"You know what I like, oh scratch that, love about you?"

"Ofcourse! I am handsome" I beamed at her while I settle her sideward in my lap.

"Not only that, remember my ideal type?"

"Oh right, younger and tough. Like what you always say about me, I am wild and young" I .

"Yeah! Because despite the fact that you are younger than me, you always make fun of me using your erted thoughts" I wiggled my eyebrow at her. She just slap my arm playfully.

 

I face my laptop and begin to type.

 

Sandara Parks's obsession from me:

Wild and young

 

"Yah! What's with the list?!"

"I just want to remember everything that you will say" she begin to smile. She carressed my cheek.

"Tell me more the things that you like about me"

"Hmm" she place her chin between her thumb and forefinger. "I always thought you being a bear from a legend who can do a lot of tricks but now I think you are more than a bear, a fox maybe" I typed again. "And I like you being snob, yeah cause I don't want other girls experience your sweetness. Only me can experience it"

"So I am like an expensive douche bag?" I narrowed my eyes at her. She just giggle to me and continue.

"Maybe but because you're also popular that's why you're being snob" she struck her toungue from . Aaaah! Kyopta! "Yah! Enough with that list!" She hold my hand and look at me seriously. "What I want to tell you is not why I like you" I creased my forehead, here we go again, she's being rational again. "Tell me about the things that you want to change and the difference between the GD three years ago and GD now. I also want you to show to your album what you feel while they are bashing you"

 

I think about the things that happen to me in three years span. How it changed my life and how I felt while some of scandals are ruining not only me but the people around me.

"I was hurt when they are bashing me"

"What is the most hurtful statement they said to you and a particular scandal?"

"The MJ incident, you know I am not capable in using those kind of thing. Yes I smoke cigarette but not MJ" I bow my head but she cupped my chin and push it to face her.

"I know and I believe you. What did they said? I know we talked about this already but I want you to confess it to me so that you will never be bother by it anymore" she smile at me genuinely.

"They said that I must commit suicide. I was ashamed to myself also to our family"

"But you know that we're on your side, right? I must admit, when I first heard about the issue I doubt you and we argued but when I saw you broken and helpless I felt stupid not believing you. How I wish to just turn back the time and be with you when you were down" a tear fell in her eyes. I immediately wiped it and smile to her.

"Who told you that you were not by my side that time? Arguing with you makes my mind drifted away from the issue and I am thankful about that"

"Really?" I nod to her.

"Atleast I know that you are angry because you are just concern" she bit her lower lip. I peck her lips. "I also want to make my album very original, I was hurt when people said that my songs in my previous album was plagiarized by me. They don't know how much sweats and sleepless nights I indulged myself just to write those songs that are very important to me"

"It's because they envy you. Everything you do is just perfect, you're perfect. From the little boy of YG you became a perfect and handsome guy. Imagine you are rich despite your age and you are also a trendsetter I must say. Those who bash you are insecure. For me you're one of a kind"

"Yeah I am definitely one of a kind and only one of her kind can suit me" I look at her. My heart beat became faster than usual. I love this girl, my one of a kind. "You are my one of a kind" I whisper to her then we kiss passionately and intense. One of my hand hold her nape and the other one support her by holding her waist. Her hands just stay in my neck.

 

"Yaaaaah! Kwon Jiyong! Stop it or I'll cut your...whatever! Just get away from my Ssantoki! You're polluting my Ssantoki!" I pull away immidiately and hide my head in the crook of Jagiya's neck.

"Bommie-ah you just ruined everything" I feel Jagiya rolling her eyes to noona. Ha! Very good Jagiya!

"Fine! I am spoil sport. Now please get your here Ssantoki and we'll prepare our breakfast. Help me to cook"

"Jagiya just do your songs. I'll just call you if the food is ready" she peck in my lips before dashing her way towards noona.

 

I grin to myself. Aaaah! What a good morning. Being inspired I begin to type the lyrics.

 

 

I begin to laugh by myself. Aigoo! I didn't thought that I am very smart, scratch that, genius to be exact! I heard someone were running but I careless I am just happy I have my first song, this will be my title track.

"What happen?!" All the bigbang and 2ne1 look at my room before they land their eyes to my direction. I look at them still have the goofy smile in my face.

"Is it wrong to laugh like there's no tomorrow?" I stand from my sit and walk to where my Jagiya is standing. "I am hungry, let's eat?" I ask her while pouting.

"Ofcourse!" She beam to me then drag me towards the kitchen.

 

 

After the enjoyable breakfast, our girls go back to their dorm to change clothes. We are all agree to waste our time in the YG building, we just want to spend our time together while we can. I texted Choice asking for his help about my song and he agreed.

 

 

Me Choice and also Lydia are working in my song when my member and 2ne1 barged inside the recording studio. I was shocked by their sudden appearance.

"Hyung, we heard that you're going to record your title track" Seungri was the one who broke my silence.

"Yeah and what do you think all of you are doing?" I glare at him. He just hide behind TOP hyung.

"Yah Jiyong-ah don't be selfish! Are you going to show this to Sajangnim?"

"Hyung, it's a surprise and I also don't know if you will like it for it was generally for the haters. And about Sajangnim, I don't want to disappoint him so I will record only a sample and show it to him after making sure it is perfect but right now for me it is not" our conversation comes to an end when someone send me and Chaerin a message.

 

It was YG hyung he said that there are something that he wants to talk to us. So Bigbang and 2ne1 are now on our way going to his office. I was the one who assigned to knock, so I did. When we heard his stern voice saying 'Come in', I begin to open the door. The moment I close the door flying objects welcome us and a fuming Sajangnim.

"Yaaaah! You.are.all.pabo!!!" He said those words one by one while throwing everything he can grasp. While we, Bigbang and 2ne1, duck our heads behind the couch.

 

After loooong years, the throwing of the things subside and we all peek at Sajangnim. After making sure that he doesn't have anything that he can throw towards us we straightened.

"You!" He point his forefinger towards me. I gulp the lump forming in my throat. "From all of you! You are the one who I assigned to be responsible in all of your actions! But why you let the girls slept in your dorm?!" Omo! How did hyung knew about it? "I have cameras Kwon Jiyong!"

"Ahmmmm..Sajangnim...." BANG!

"Answer me!" He slap his table very hard again. I am very scared right now, I think I need to go to the bathroom right now.

"Sa-sajangnim" TOP hyung was about to speak when YG hyung glare at him.

"Are you Kwon Jiyong?!"

"A-ani"

"Then shut your mouth!"

"Hyung" I murmured.

"Hyung my ! Call me Sajangnim now! Explain!" Aigoo! I don't want to tell him that it was really TOP hyung's idea because we also agree to his idea. "I am giving you 5 seconds if you're not going to speak, I'll make sure you will not have your comeback and you and Dara will no longer in a relationship after this!" Wide eye I look at Dara and she also has her eyes wide.

 

"5....4....3....2...."

"Sajangnim, I told the 2ne1 girls to sleep in our dorm" 

"Why?!"

"Because... Because I want them to help me to compose a song. I have a hard time composing this past few days and I ask them some suggestions. As a matter of fact because of their help I am finished with my title track"

"It is right Sajangnim, the truth is we were in the studio a while ago because he was going to record and show it to you" me and my members with 2ne1 girls made a facepalm in our mind. Aigoo!

"Kwon Jiyong! Is Seungri right?!" I glare at Seungri and I can see that we are all glaring at him. "Jiyong-ah!"

"N-neh Sajangnim" I close my eyes and hoping that Sajangnim will like my title track.

 

 

All the Bigbang and 2ne1 with Sajangnim, Teddy hyung, Kush, Lydia, Jinu hyung, Choice37 and Sean hyung are all in the recording studio while I am inside the recording section. I can sense anticipation and excitement in their gaze at me while I feel myself sweating cold. Hearing the music I stare at the lyrics and go with the music.

 

 

I’m just wild and young

I’m just wild and young

Do it just for fun

(Hello) My name is me and choice

(Hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind

I’m a bear that can do a lot of tricks — no, more like a fox

(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind

I’m an annoying snob

Cause I’m quite expensive

(Get out)

 

Yes hyung, yes noona (whats wrong with you?)

Ah, I’m just bored (hello?)

Yes hyung, yes noona, (what’s wrong with you?)

I’m sorry that I’m so popular

 

I’m there at just one phone call, number 1988-0818

Someone try to hold me back, I’m ranked number one

Because I’m different, because that’s me!

Because no matter what I do, chaos ensues

Because i make trend, because i change everything

This talent will never leave me

Get back, are you kidding with me?

Young and rich — that describes me

So I’m fast so what is okay

Are you kidding me?

I’m not kidding you

 

(Hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind

I’m a bear that can do a lot of tricks — no, more like a fox

(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind

I’m an annoying snob

Cause I’m quite expensive

(Get out)

 

This is already my second album, I won’t rob an empty house

My rap is what makes the ladies come to the bedroom — Yeah, I’m busy

Money flower blooms on my business

I won’t rest, my song stacks up more stories for buildings

 

I love it!

 

This little boy comes out and owns the stage

Can’t seem to like him, keep seeing him

Turn your eyes to avoid me but everywhere you go it’s his music

My pics are everywhere, even when he’s acting crazy

There’s not enough copies to sell

 

Get back, I’m not kidding,

Young and rich — that describes me

So I’m fast, so what’s okay.

Are you kidding with me?

I’m not kidding

 

La la la, look at me with loving eyes, don’t curse me

La la la, please accept me, please love me

 

(Hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind

I’m a bear that can do a lot of tricks — no, more like a fox

(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind

I’m an annoying snob

Cause I’m quite expensive

(Get out) 

 

Yes hyung, yes noona (whats wrong with you?)

Ah, I’m just bored

Yes hyung, yes noona, (what’s wrong with you?)

I’m sorry that I’m so popular

 

Na dara-heo, na dara-heo

Na dara-heo, na dara-heo

Na dara-heo, na dara-heo

Dara dara-heo, dara dara-heo

 

(Hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind

I’m a bear that can do a lot of tricks — no, more like a fox

(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind

I’m an annoying snob

Cause I’m quite expensive

(Get out)

 

 

After recording my song I look at them hoping they like it.

"Er. What do you think?" I anticipate their answer but their silence just making me confuse.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will beupload tom.. :)