The Intruder

Confession

 

When I enter the YG Building I dashed my way going to the lounge, I know they are there. I saw 2ne1 and Bigbang with Ji laughing at something when I notice Ji having deep thoughts.

 

 

“Noona!” I saw Seungri look at me and call me. But I am still looking at Ji. Is something wrong?

“Hey G-Dragon! What’s with the long face?!” I tried to make a joke, I hope he will smile to me or make another argument with me.

“It’s none of your business” then he walks away. I was left dumbfounded at my spot. No one dares to make a move.

 

 

“How dare him!” I was about to look for him when Seungri spoke.

“Noona, hyung just woke up at the wrong position just don’t mind him” I look at him but I think I just glare at him.

“It’s none of your business” then I walk away from them.

 

 

I look at all the room in the building even in the storage room but he’s not there. My last option, I push the elevator to the rooftop. I hope he’s there. When the door begins to open my heart begin to thump like crazy. I crossed my finger wishing he’s here.

 

 

I am right, he’s really here. I think he didn’t notice me because he’s been sighing the moment I am at his back.

 

 

I hug him from behind. I don’t care if there’s a hidden camera here, I just know that he needs me.

 

 

“What’s your problem Jagiya?” I ask him still hugging him at the back.

“Nothing”

“Are you trying to make a joke?” he turn to face me and burry his face in my neck while hugging me. kyaaah! If this situation is not serious, I will not stop myself to laugh. My neck is really sensitive and he’s face tickling me!

 

 

“I just heard that someone wants to try the five steps” so it means he’s not the one who wants to be my bf? Oh well! It doesn’t matter, I’ll just reject the guy because my heart is already occupied.

“Ah, Papa YG told us about that last night. I thought it was you” he looks at me with a crease forehead.

“You told me not to do that, remember?” he said while pouting. Aigoo! So handsome! I kiss his lips while he’s pouting.

“Did I say that?”

“What if he pass the steps?”

“The steps only for Papa YG to determine if he’s really deserving to court me but in the end I’ll be the one to decide if he’s okay or not” I said while smiling. Afterwards he smiles at me then he hug me again.

“Okay, but be sure you will not approve to date him. If you agreed, I’ll get mad at you”

“SCARY!” kekeke!

 

 

RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!

 

“Yoboseo?” I answered my phone while hugging Ji.

“Noona! All of us are here at the office, Sajangnim said that he wants us to be here. Only you and hyung is not here. Did you see him?” I look at Ji then answer Seungri.

“Ah I didn’t saw him but I am going now to the office. Just call Ji about this, okay?”

“Okay noona!” I hanged up then I told Ji what Seungri and I talked about.

 

 

He said that I must go down first so that the people in the building don’t suspect to us.

 

 

On my way to the office, everybody was looking at me. When I enter the office all the artist is looking at me wearing their goofy smiles. Ji enter the room with his swag attitude. Kyaah! So handsome!

 

 

“We have a visitor and I think you know he’s purpose right Dara?” YG announce to us.

“Neh”

 

 

Then we heard a knock from the door. After three knock YG answered the intruder. Yes friends! Ji and I are going to call him “intruder”

 

 

“Come-in!”

 

 

Omo! Am I really seeing him in person?! My long time crush! Kyaaah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys the five steps is only from my imagination.. kekeke! 

so dont expect it to be good.. :))))