The Fish

Confession

I was really nervous on their reaction. Suddenly all of them smile at me but didn't make it obvious for they know that Sajangnim will get piss again if their chose wrong words. So they just keep quiet and wait for hyung to make his own judgement.

 

"Is that the song you are talking about?! You told me 2ne1 and the boys helped you. Why all the lyrics is only about you?! And I can hear your alter ego" He said while frowning at me.

"The truth Sajangnim is that Dara was the one who inspire me about this song. I want to show people who judge me easily that I am not just an idol who will follow them just to please them. What they see from me is what they get. If they don't like me I careless for I am contented having all of you with me and the VIPs. Dara told me that they are just jealous because they know how I am capable in doing things perfectly, I am the perfectionist leader for nothing" okay I am blabbering and the looks of YG hyung is impassive.

"Very well said. Okay, keep it up Jiyong. I will now allow the girls to sleep in your dorm but make sure you are not doing silly things. Youngbae, I am counting this to you. Guard them, make sure they are not doing things that will make me mad again. But after Jiyong's album be completed, girls will not allowed anymore" YG hyung begin to turn the knob when he turn around and face me. "One more thing, finish your album immidiately. Bigbang also has a priorities like world tour so make sure to finish your album so that you will not be exhausted" then he get out of the studio.

 

 

When I reach them they all hug me except for one person. I walk towards her and tug her hand, when she stand from her seat I hug her immidiately.

"Why are you so hesitant to hug me, huh?" I ask her.

"I am just overwhelmed"

"You didn't expect that all you've said a while ago will be my lyrics?" She nod at me. "I just thought that you're right choosing those kind of theme even though there will many haters that will bash me again for being boastful, I careless. Atleast I told them whet I really feel. And I know VIPs will support me all through out"

"Yeah, I am also VIP remember?"

"Yeah right. Oh! Before I forgot, you'll help me again, right? I still need atleast 6 songs just to have a mini album"

"Jiyong you forgot that you already compose 2 song, the song you, Tablo and Dok2 will collaborate and the one which entitled Crayon" Lydia said behind me. I glance at Lydia then look at Jagiya.

"So we only have 4 songs to go. Are you willing to help me?" I ask her with pleading voice.

"Ofcourse, I am more than willing"

"Hyung we can also help you!" Seungri butted-in.

"Right Jiyong, I can make a rap if you want" TOP hyung seconded.

"That's right hyung we can help" Daesung begin to smile while hugging Minkki.

"I can make a cameo" Youngbae stride beside me then begin to dance.

"Ah about that, I can't do that because I have an upcoming film" then TOP hyung go out with noona at his side.

"Ah I forgot I have an appointment in Japan" Seungri follow hyung with Chaerin.

"Hahahahahahaha I forgot that I must visit my parents regularly. And me and Seungri just cameo for Psy hyung and we didn't get something from it so I am out for that thing. Hahahahaha" Daesung follow them with a giggling Minkki. I frown at them.

"Tss! They just want something in return. What a good friend! Don't worry Ji, I am sure I'll cameo in your MV" he said to me while he make his eye smile.

"Thanks Bae. The truth is I really don't like them to be feature in my MV. They know I will turn them down so they didn't insist in being cameo. But don't worry you will cameo in my music video"

 

 

 

It's been a week and I can't compose anything again. Jagiya always give me her suggestion but whenever I am going to write the lyrics in my notebook I always ended up tearing the paper.

"Jagiya are you okay?" Jagiya ask me. She was already in my bed but here I am still writing.

"Why can't you just sleep first then continue what you are doing tomorrow?" I glance at her then she tap the space beside her.

 

 

I dash my way to the bed and lay beside her. I immidiately wrap her with my embrace and inhale her scent.

"Aaah! This is what I need" I said while kissing her hair.

"What did Sajangnim said a while ago when he called you in his office?"

"He wants me to finish my album because next week our world tour will start"

"Oh. Wait! So it means we will be away from each other?"

"Maybe but I heard that you girls will work on your album again. Lydia told me that she was working on your song"

"So we will be busy. Do you think we will have time for each other despite our busy schedules?"

"You know that I always make time for you, right?" I pout at her.

"Yeah right. Kkkk. Don't forget I am Sandara Park, I can make impossible possible"

"That's my girl! Go to sleep now before I feast your body"

"Yah! Ji! I heard that! Don't you dare!" It was Bae shouting from his room. How could he hear us when he was very far away from us.

"Yeah G-Dragon! I can also here you! Don't pollute Ssantoki's head! Go to sleep now Jagiya!" me and Jagiya just giggle to them. Our bestfriends sometimes are really proctective. 

"Yah sleep now Jagiya" I whisper to her then cuddle her in my arms. We both close our eyes and succumb to our sleep.

 

 

 

Our wold tour will start today and our first destination is Japan. I am excited because I really miss performing in stage however I am sad because Jagiya can't visit us because they are also busy.

"I am sorry Jagiya, I thought I can visit you again in Japan but we have to work on our album" she said. She was with me all this time.

"It's okay Jagiya. I'll make sure to come back here at Seoul from time to time"

"I heard that you will have a concert in the Philippines. Waaaah! I want to come with you guys!"

"You do?"

"I'll ask Sajangnim. It's in October right?"

"Yeah. Teach us to speak their language, okay?" She nod her answer then help me again in packing my things.

"By the way, what happen to Jae? I didn't see him lurking at our building these past few days"

"I already told him that I love someone else but I didn't tell him who it is"

"Good, what is his reaction?"

"He told me that he will give me space for now but he will be back and pursue me again" I look at her this time.

"Do you want me to erase his pretty face?"

"Ji, don't do some reckless things again. Jae will never be a problem" I scrutinize her reaction but I can't see anything. I let go the doubt in my head then continue to pack my things.

"When will you comeback Ji?"

"I don't know, maybe next month"

"That long? Aigoo! I miss you already"

"Come here" I open my arms to her and she hugs me.

"Don't worry just text me if you have a problem. I'll make sure to come to you even though I am miles and miles away from you. You know how much I love you"

"Aw! Thank you and I love you too.Why are you being sweet again?" We just stay in that position until Bae called me saying we must go now. I kiss her passionately in her lips. I think I'll miss everything about her.

 

 

 

We were now here in Japan. We will stay at our favorite hotel and Seungri will be my roomate again.

"Hyung, does your album already finish?"

"Ani, I need 4 songs for my album to be complete"

"Don't worry hyung we can help you"

"Yeah right Maknae. I'll be just here in my room. Knock if you need something"

 

 

I immidiately dial Jagiya's number and wait for her to answer.

"Jagiya! I miss you already!" she exclaimed.

"Me too! We've just arrived here in the hotel. What are you doing?"

"We were just here at the gym, Hwangssabu insist us to go here"

"Yah Dara-ah! Stop talking to your boyfriend and start to do your routine!" I heard hwangssabu hyung exclaimed.

"Ji, I'll call you later. Love you" then she hung up.

 

 

I lay in my bed and think about what will be my next song when someone knock in my door. Seungri peek at my room.

"Hyung we were going to eat outside"

"Okay, I'll just prepare myself"

 

 

 

We headed to our favorite restaurant with mask in our faces, a sunglasses and a hood or cap just to hide our faces. We settled ourselves in the far corner when someone who is also wearing a mask go to our table.

"Well. The famous Bigbang is here in their favorite restaurant. Can I sit beside you guys?" That voice it is familiar. Who could it be?

"Kiko?" Bae was the one who answer our questions in our mind.

"Aigoo! You didn't told me that you guys are also here" she sit beside Seungri while I am sitting beside him.

"Kwon leadah, how are you?" I look at her then to my members.

 

It is not a secret that Kiko likes me but I am loyal to my Jagiya. 

"I am fine" I just answer her then continue to look at the menu.

"Why are you so snob?" I look at her and saw that she pout her lips. She just reminds me of Jagiya. "Seungri can we exchange our seat?" She said while battling her eyelashes.

"Sure Kiko-san" I snap my head to Maknae. He will be the cause of my death.

 

 

We were now eating our food, Kiko always ask me anything while I just answer her with a nod or yes or no. Kiko and I just got into the scandal few years ago and Jagiya really furious about it. I just don't want to repeat my mistakes although I didn't do anything. It was really a misunderstanding that time.

 

While eating we remove our mask, sunglass and our cap. We also indulged ourselves in eating while talking.

 

 

 

Few hours have passed and we were now going back to our building.

"Ji, are you not going to drop me to my place like what you always do whenever you're here in Japan?" I crease my forehead.

"You know that I always do that because no one can accompany you. I am just being gentleman that time. But right now I don't think I can do that again. Bae you want to drop her off?" I look at Bae asking for help.

"Fine" I immidiately turn my back to her and mouthed my thanks to Bae. This is the only time I notice that she's so clingy.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love your comments so i updated again although i really told you that i'll update today.. Kekeke

To all who keeps on commenting, thank you very very much! 

Keep your comments coming.. :))