Admiration

Confession

It has been 3 days since the day we got here in Japan but it feels like 1 year for me. I was lying in my bed, dreaming about my Jagiya. How I wish Jagiya was also here and we spend our day together. How I wish she was here by my side. She was trap in my embrace while I will smell her vanilla scent that will sent electricity in every veins I have. I will kiss her endlessly until we needed some air to breath. And I will make sure that she will never want to go away from me.

 

 

My reveries where distracted when Seungri knock on my door.

"Hyung" I glance at him confused on what's up with him. "Ahm" he scratched his nape. "Hyung, sorry in advance" then he closed the door immidiately. I creased my forehead on what did Maknae do this time.

 

 

I am still thinking when my door begin to open again just to see Kiko peeking at my room. Holy sh*t! I am just wearing a sweat pants for Pete sake! I am at my upper body so I immidiately put the pillow that I am hugging in my body and glared at Kiko.

"What the! What are you doing here?!" I am now half lying, half sitting in my bed.

"You know Kwon leadah despite the fact that you are not that muscular than Youngbae you are still more charismatic than him" she smiled at me.

"Can you please close the door now so that I can wear my clothes"

"Oh! You want me to enter your room?" She was about to enter my room when I speak.

"Of course not! What I mean is just wait outside my room. I'll be out in a few seconds" just form an 'o' then she smiled at me.

 

 

After she close the door, I heave a deep sigh. How can she be so stupid? I am not insane to let her enter my room to the fact that I am half .

 

 

I only wear a jacket in my upper body but before I go outside my room I called all my members so that there are many people surrounding us. I just felt like I am being suffocated having Kiko around. And because I don't trust Seungri, I have a hint that kiko will request Maknae to go outside so that she will have me all by herself and knowing Seungri he just let her be.

 

 

 

After making sure that my members are all here now that's the only time I go out from my room. The moment I saw Maknae, I put my forefinger in my neck then make a gesture that I am like slitting my neck. After he saw it he immidiately hid behind hyung and sulk in there.

"Kwon leadah, why you taking so long? You don't have to make sure you look good in front of me because you are definitely look handsome to me" then she smile seductively at me while battling her eyelid but I think I need to puke. I want to look away from her but I don't want also to be rude to her.

"Ji, why did you called us? You said that you want to tell us something?" I want to thank hyung for saving me in her curse stare.

"Ah right. I just saw a rat a while ago in my room and I just want to ask you if you know some techniques how to torture a rat before I kill IT" I finish my sentence while looking at Seungri. How could he told Kiko where are we staying. I saw Seungri gulped then hid his whole body to hyung.

"Yah Maknae! I am just sitting in a small part of the couch and you occupied all my space!" Hyung hissed at Maknae. I only smirk at Maknae when he look at me.

"Hyung, why don't you feed the rat a food with a poison?" Daesung suggested still oblivious on what I am really talking about.

"Dae that's a good idea but I want to torture it first before I kill HIM. I also want to make his death slowly, you know 'slowly but surely'" still looking at Maknae.

"Ji, you can tape it's feet to the table then make many slit in it's body" Bae butted-in. "But make sure to use a gloves for we know rats are dirty" he continue.

"Ooooh! I want your suggestion Bae! I'll do it later. I have many gloves in my closet"

 

"Hey! What are you talking about? Stop thinking how to murder a filthy rat. It's disgusting!" Kiko said. I make face before facing her.

"Don't you dare insult that rat. You have to be thankful on that rat for it was the reason why we are now here talking to you" tsss! I am the only one who have the right to insult the rat!

"Wae? Did the rat chase you in your room that's why you go outside your room?" she asked me.

 

 

I make a facepalm. "Stupid" I murmured in my palm.

"What Kwon leadah?" she asked again.

"Nothing, I said it's already late. Why don't you go home now?"

"But I want to eat with you guys" she pout at us.

"Kiko-san if you want we can accompany you" Seungri butted-in. He look at me after realizing what he said. I glared at him then he face Kiko again. "Or not. Sorry Kiko-san but we will going to sleep now. You can go home now" he smiled at her apologetically.

"Kwon leadah, drop me off to my place. Please?"

"Sorry Kiko but I am busy right now. Seungri-ah!!! Why don't you drop her off?!" I smiled at him. Having a hint on what I am referring to he immidiately grab Kiko's wrist then drag her outside.

 

 

 

"Kiko really likes you, Jiyong" hyung smile at me.

"I don't care. Tsss! She's the reason why Jagiya and I was on the verge of breaking up 2 years go"

"Really?" Hyung, Bae and Dae asked me at the same time.

"Yep! Jagiya told me that if she will heard the same issue again it will be the end of us" I am now looking at the floor to roof glass window. I shuddered remembering on how we argued about the issue. Even though I told her what's really the real score between me and Kiko she was still furious about the issue.

"Don't worry hyung we will here to protect you from her" Dae smiled at me.

"Aaah! Dae I really like you! You're so cute!"

"Hyung I am not Minkki" he retaliate.

 

 

 

My phone begin to ring, thinking it was Jagiya I answered it immidiately.

"Yoboseo?" I answered with a sweetest voice I can pull off.

"Jiyong-ssi, I am not Dara so don't use your aegyo to me. Even though I am happy your using it with me, it will never change the fact that it is for Dara unnie" it was Yoona. I also knew that Yoona likes me but not like Kiko, Yoona was a smart girl and I like Yoona more than Kiko.

"Aigoo! Sorry Yoona-ssi. Why did you call?" The moment I said Yoona's name all the ears of my members are all on me.

"Yah! No cheating!" They all mouthed at me. I just nodded at them before rolling my eyes to them.

"Ah I just want to ask if you have already a song that will feature me?"

"I am having a hard time composing this past few days but I am trying to compose. Sorry to disappoint you Yoona-ssi" I bow my head as if she can see me.

I look at my member they also rolled their eyes at me then mouthed "Dork" at me.

 

"Can I also compose for you?" My mood begin to be light. "Though I am not good in writing a song. I'll just ask some help from my friend who are also a composer to have some good music" she continue.

"Really? Sure!"

"I'll make sure to have a beautiful song for you" I just smiled at her. Maybe if Jagiya and I are not together there's a possibility that I will fall for this girl. "So. Ahm. I need to go now. I'll just call you if I need some help"

"Sure Yoona-ssi. Thanks again" then she hung up on me.

 

 

 

"What's with the phone call?" Hyung ask me.

"Ah she just ask me about my album. I said that I am not done composing so she said that she can compose for me and the song that she will compose will be the song where she can be featured"

"She also likes you?" Bae ask me.

I heave a deep sigh. "Yeah, she told me when I drop her off in her van. It was the day when she went to the YG building"

"Really? So hyung did you tell her about you and noona?" Dae asked me.

"I told her when she called me. It was the day when I am busy doing my album"

"So do you like her?" Hyung was the one who asked me this silly question.

"Hyung she may be beautiful and smart but I love Jagiya. I may like her but it is only for the fact that I am amazed by her generosity and not because I am attracted to her"

"If you say so" hyung just shrugged at me. I know what I am feeling and I know who I want to grow old with.

 

 

"Hyung! Dae! Bae! I am going to tell you something but please be quiet. Don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"Hyung how about me? I also want to know your secret" we didn't notice that Seungri was already here.

"I am still mad at you"

"Hyung, I am really sorry about that. It was slipped in my mouth that's why she knew where are we staying" he bow his head then pout. He really knows how to say sorry to me. Tssss!

"Fine. Hmmm. Okay here's the deal, I am planning to propose to Jagiya" their eyes became wide while looking at me.

"Are you serious?! When?!" Bae asked me.

"When we go back to Seoul. 27 days from now and I am going to buy a ring if I have a chance"

"Woah! You really love Dara huh?" Hyung said. "More than all of you know" I said dreamily. I look at Maknae. "Don't you dare to slip your tongue telling this to anyone except Bigbang. I'll make sure to cut your tongue if that happens" he zip his mouth gesturing that he'll keep quiet. I tap his shoulder. "Now cook for us! Or make a delivery. I am now hungry and you need to pay me back for being such a nuisance" he just nod at me before going outside our suite.

 

 

 

After our dinner all my members go back to their respective room. It was already late but Jagiya is not calling or texting me. Is she busy? Hmmm. I snap a photo of me while lying in my bed and pouting in the camera. After making sure that I am handsome in the photo, I immidiately send it to Jagiya.

 

It has a caption which saying: Have a good night sleep now Jagiya. I give you this precious kiss. Dream of me! Love you!

 

 

I press send and put my phone at the bedside table. After some time my phone begin to ring.

"Yoboseo?" I answered my phone not looking who it might be.

"Jagiya sorry if I am not texting or calling you this past few days. I am jusy busy and stress" she said with a weak voice.

"Wae? Something happen?"

"It's just that I am beginning to feel frustrated. I only have few lines in one of our song and I think my voice is really ugly that's why it happens" I creased my forehead. Here we go again. She always think that her voice is weak and ugly and she always think that she didn't deserve to be part of 2ne1.

"Jagiya" I started. "It is not true that your voice is weak or ugly. The truth is your voice is the very beautiful sound I ever heard"

"You only say this to me for me to feel at ease. Tsss!" I rolled my eyes at her not because I am getting mad but because she's beginning to be stubborn again.

"You know that I am true to all of my words. You might not have a strong personality like CL-roo or a strong voice as Bommie or a charismatic moves like Minkki but you have definitely has an angelic voice that can melt every man's heart"

"I don't believe you. Some people tell me that I am only the image of 2ne1 and 2ne1 can survive even without me"

"That's not true. 2ne1 will never be 2ne1 if you're not there. Can't you see how other idols sing and dance the 2ne1's songs? Did you know what part of 2ne1's song is the popular in some idols?"

"I don't know. Bommie's part?" I chuckled at her.

"Aniyo, it's your part Jagiya. Even the palm tree hair it is very famous to us. And many idols admire your personality" she keep her silence so I continue. "Sometimes being an idol doesn't only mean you are very good at singing, you also have to present who you really are. You must also know how to entertain people and you know how to appreciate your fans and that's where you are famous. You might have a small part in your song but your part is definitely the good part of the song for me"

"I am just scared, we were aware of the shipping and some people are saying that I am not suitable for you because I am not talented as Bommie and CL-roo" I hear her sob.

"You may not be talented as them but I am sure you are more hardworking than them. And even all of the people leave you don't worry because I am here to stay"

"Really?" I nod at her even though she can't see me.

"Promise. So don't cry now my Jagiya. You know that I hate seeing or hearing you cry"

"Okay Jagiya. Goodnight. Love you"

"Love you more. Night!" Then she hung up on me.

 

 

Such a silly girl but a very lovely girl. I miss her already.

 

 

 

I close my eyes thinking that I am holding Jagiya in my arms again. Kissing her hair smelling her scent and before I know it I succumb myself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all the coments..

It gives me some motivation to write and to update.. :)

Hope to see more comments.. 

Btw this will be the last scene for the fish.. ;)