That night...(Continued)

Love from Outerspace

 

Taeyeon started heading back up to the house as soon as possible while carrying the girl on her back. When she finally got to the house, she laid the girl on her bed and ran to get a wet cloth and some clothes for the girl. As she headed out the door, the girl started to rustle around on the bed. Taeyeon came back to see she was sweating all over and was covered in mud. Taeyeon took the wet cloth and wiped the girl’s face clean while trying not to wake her.

 

 

 

 

 

“How did you get into that ship?” Taeyeon thought as she started to change the girl into some clothes without looking at the girl’s body. “Please don’t wake up right now while I’m changing you… That would be just too awkward.” She pleaded.

 

 

 

Taeyeon finally finished changing and took a seat in the nearby chair. “Phew. Man I’m exhausted.” As Taeyeon was about to fall asleep the girl started rustling again.

 

 

 

 

 

“No…N-noo…I-I.. d-don’t..n-noo…..” the girl said as she was dreaming.

 

 

 

 

“OMO! It looks like the girl is having a bad dream!” as Taeyeon got up from her seat and started walking towards the girl. She bed over to see if she was okay. She was only a foot away from the girl. When suddenly…. The girl opened her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon took a step back and fell down on the floor. The girl quick shot up in a sitting position on the bed and looked at the other frightened girl sitting on the floor. Taeyeon was in complete shock to see the girl’s eyes were not a normal color.

 

 

 

“AHHHH, YAH! What’s with your eyes?!? Why are they purple?!?” She shrieked in fear.

 

 

 

 

The girl tilt her head a bit looking at the girl and spoke (In English) “Who are you? Where am I? Where’s my ship?”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked at the girl and seeing she couldn’t understand her said, “I’m sorry I don’t speak English. How are we supposed to communicate if we can’t even speak the same language?”

 

 

 

The girl in the bed looked confused seeing she couldn’t understand the frightened girl on the floor. She quickly got up and off the bed and walked towards the girl on the floor. She knelt down looking at the frightened girl.

 

 

 

“OMO! She’s only a few inches away from me. What is she going to do???” Taeyeon thought. Her heart started to beat fast.

 

 

 

The girl who was kneeling in front of Taeyeon looked at her for a second and then grabbed her by the collar gently and pushed her closer to where their lips touched each other. She held it there for a second and then released Taeyeon who was in complete and utter shock.