Located you.

Love from Outerspace

 

“Are ya’ll ready yet? We have to leave now. The ship is ready for us. We have to leave by 8:00.” Jessica hollered as checked herself in the mirror one more time before boarding the ship. She had on a pink tank top under her pink vest with pink shorts holding her gun. ‘Ugh, when we get off this planet I’m sooo getting out of pink and into a better color’ she thought to herself. She grabbed her stuff and headed towards the ship.

 

Soon Yoona came out with all her stuff ready. She was wearing a pink long sleeve shirt with a pink vest over. She had pink shorts and pink boots that went up to her knees. Her gun was strapped on her back.‘I always hated this color. It’s a stupid color and I don’t even look good in it.’ She thought as she followed Jessica.

 

 Finally Seohyun came out. She was wearing a pink long sleeve shirt with the special pink vest over her and long pink pants with pink boots and a pink beanie. ‘Hmmm… not bad.’ She thought cheerly while following her unnies.

 

They all placed their stuff in the ship and took their positions. “Here Seohyun. Let me help you with those big bags” Yoona said while taking the heavy bags from Seohyun.

 

 “Oh…um.. t-thanks Yoong.” She smiled and started to blush. Yoona gave her a big smile back not paying any attention to Seohyun’s blush.

 

 “Alright people take your seat” Jessica said coldly, “Let’s find this princess and bring her back”.

 

 Yoona sat in the pilot’s seat off to the left of the ship. Being top of her class in aeroship, everyone didn’t doubt her flying skills. Seohyun took her seat off to the right in front of the radar since she graduated with high honors in technical communication and navigation. She started pushing buttons prepping for takeoff. Jessica took hers in the middle of them.

 

 “Where should we start unnies?” Seohyun said while finishing getting prepped.

 

“I know who is a great tracker! Her name is Hyoyeon. She could find a needle in a hay sack. Let’s ask her, I believe she is on planet Atlas.” Jessica replied.

 

 “Good idea! She can help! We can start there. Atlas here we come!” Yoona stated as she shift the gears from park to drive. The ship took off in an instance flash and flew into space leaving their pink home planet behind.

 

“All systems look stable and by my estimate we should be there in an hour.” Seohyun said while doing a follow up.

 

“Good. Thank goodness we are off that planet. I couldn’t stand anymore pink, if I was there any longer my head would’ve explode!” Jessica said in relief. Yoona and Seohyun nodded in agreement and smiled at each other. They looked at each other but Yoona turned to face forward quickly and her face started getting pink. ‘Why did she turn away like that? Did I do something?’-Seohyun looked a little sad thinking she didn’t want to look at her and so she faced forward. The ship became silent for a bit.

 

“So how do you think we should take the princess in when we find her?” Yoona said trying to break the silence.

 

Jessica looked up from her nails and grabbed the princesses’ profile and looked through it. “Tiffany Hwang. Age 22. Likes pink…makes sense since our entire planet is pink! It says she is nice, caring and optimistic. There’s more here about what she likes blah blah blah. Nothing saying where she might hang out or so.  Wait! Here is something… the ID to her ship, we can get Hyoyeon to track this and pin point the exact location as to where her ship might be. And wherever her ship is she must be there as well.” She smiled, “as for apprehending her. I haven’t thought that far, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.”

 

 Seohyun thought of an idea, “Unnies we have handcuffs to hold her and we can lure her out and get her.” “Hmmm… that sounds like a good idea hyunnie. Besides I bet it won’t be that hard but we have to do it without drawing out too much attention.” Yoona replied. Jessica nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After about 30 minutes later they finally arrived on Atlas. “Let’s go look for Hyoyeon. She owns a bar here somewhere.” Jessica said while scanning the busy city for the bar. Seohyun typed in the address of Hyoyeon’s bar in her navigation tracking. After a few seconds she got the location. Yoona turn left at the next intersection. Then a go a mile down and her bar is on the right.” Yoona nodded did what Seohyun said. They arrived at the bar and Yoona landed the ship and all three got out.

 

 

 “Ahhhh, this feels good to stretch my legs” Jesscia said as she lifted her arms. “I’ve never been off of our planet. Atlas is so technically advanced and cool.” Seohyun said in amazement. “Haha, me and Jessica would come here a lot, they made some improvements on the building I hardly noticed it” replied Yoona.

 

All three bounty hunter girls walked in and saw Hyoyeon at the bar fixing drinks for her customers. As they walked to the bar Seohyun saw all these different aliens she’s never seen before. She started getting scared because they were all looking at the three girls. (But they were wearing pink so it’s kinda hard not to pay attention XD).

 

 

Yoona grabbed her hand, reassuring that everything is ok. ‘As long as I’m with her I will be fine.’-Seohyun thought. They walked up to the bar and took their seats.

 

“JESSIE! YOONG! How have ya’ll been? How do you like the improvements I made on the bar? Nice huh? What would you like to drink? It’s on the house.” Hyoyeon replied excitingly. Jessica and Yoona laughed seeing their good friend still the same.

 

 “Not now Hyo,” Jessica waved her hand and motion Hyoyeon to bend close to her and whispered in her ear, “We have a mission and we need some help tracking her”. Hyoyeon nodded and looked at all three of them. “Well aren’t you new? I haven’t seen you before.” She said looking at Seohyun. “Hello, my name is Seohyun” she said shyly. “She is our newest member to the group” Yoona replied.

 

 

 

“Haha okay, don’t worry you’re in good hands with these two unnies here. They are really strong” Hyoyeon complemented. “Thanks Hyo, anyway about our situation” Jessica signaled with her eye to head to the back of the bar to get some privacy.

 

 

“Oh yeah! Sure, sure sure. Nicole! Baby, Can you watch the bar for me please? I have to help a couple of my friends.” Hyoyeon asked as Nicole came towards her.

 

 “Sure honey, don’t be long”.

 

“I won’t.” Hyoyeon said as she kissed Nicole on the cheek.

 

Yoona and Seohyun Nicole and Hyoyeon then looked  at each other and both suddenly looked away at that feeling embarrassed.

 

“Alright follow me to the back” Hyoyeon signaled them to follow. They got off their seats and followed Hyoyeon.

 

Once they got to the back they walked into a back room, they looked around and saw all this advanced technology and computer screens. Hyoyeon walked to the chair in the middle of all the computers and started typing. The three girls huddled around and watched Hyoyeon do her magic.

 

 “Ok what’s her name and ship ID?” Hyoyeon said with her hands on the keyboard, ready to type. “Tiffany Hwang, princess of planet Pink and her ID is XXXXXXXXX0986.” Jessica said as she read Tiffany’s profile.

 

"PRINCESS?!? Wow, I wondered how you guys got that job..."

 

“Alright it will take a minute for the universe wide database to track her”. As Hyoyeon and Jessica were locating Tiffany’s ship, Yoona walked around the room and noticed a can of black spray paint. She smiled as she got an idea. She grabbed the can and started to spray her clothes.

 

“Jessica looke at me.” Yoona ordered and Jessica looked away from Hyoyeon and to Yoona. Her clothes were black instead of pink. “I like it! Yoona you look y in black! Spray me next! Then Seohyunnie.” Jessica laughed. Yoona sprayed the two other bounty hunters and they all looked in the mirror at their new outfit colors.

 

 

 “Now people won’t stare at us as much.” Yoona stated. “Man this color looks way better on me than that gawd awful pink!” Jessica replied.

 

“IT’S DONE!” Hyoyeon yelled calling all three bounty hunters to huddle around her.

 

“She is on planet Earth, in South Korea. And there is the town she is in.” Hyoyeon pointed at the screen.

 

“Thanks Hyoyeon, we owe you big time” Jessica patted Hyoyeon’s back and started to head out the door. Seohyun quickly wrote the address down and followed her unnies out the door.

 

“No problem! Glad to help, come visit soon! Nicole and I will be here.”

 

The three girls exited the bar and headed back into their ship. They sat in their original positions and Yoona started to lift off. The ship shot off and head back into space.

 

“Look what I got from Hyo!” Yoona was holding a small box what looked like to be a tracker, “She says that when we get closer to the princess’ ship it will start to beep faster and faster”. Jessica and Seohyun nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess here we come…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Phew... Done!

Sowy I didnt upload yesterday. It was kind of chaotic!

ANYWAY~ YAY THE BOUNTY HUNTERS ARE COMING....Oh wait.... THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE AWAY TIFFANY!!! 

UH OH!!! 

ANYWAYS TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR!

 

I'M STILL GOING WITH THE FLOW OF THE STORY. HAHA 

ANYWAY I MIGHT UPDATE LATER TODaY AS WELL(:

 

AND AM I SENSING A LITTLE LOVE BETWEEN YOONA AND SEOHYUN? Hmmm. MAYBE ITS JUST ME... XP