Bounty hunters

Love from Outerspace

 

 

 

Imagine this as the planet^. hehe

 

=======================================================================================

 

~~Back on Tiffany’s Planet~~

 

“SECRETARY, WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!?!” a loud booming voice shook the entire hall.

 

“Your highness, sir, I believe she has left this world.” Taemin stated.

 

“WHAATTTTT?!?!??”

 

“Sir, we have witnesses to believe that she fled in her ship a few days ago.” He replied

 

“Why would she do that?!”

 

 

“W-Well sir, If my observations are correct, I believe she left after you told her that you had an arranged marriage set up for her.”

 

“I don’t care for her reason! I want her back now! It is her right to be the next in line for the throne and she cannot do that unless she is married!” King Hwang exclaimed.

 

“I understand that sir, but we have no traces as to where she might have fled to. For all we know she could be on the other side of the universe by now.”

 

“I don’t care! Find MY DAUGHTER!!!! She must be married in order to take the thrown!”

 

“Yes sir, I will hire the best bounty hunters in order to find her.” Taemin just bowed and left the hall, leaving King Hwang in rage on his throne.

 

‘Jeez that old goober is going to have a heart attack if he doesn’t lower his voice. Why must he always raise his voice when I’m like five feet away from him. Shieesh I’m going to go deaf by the time I hit thirty. Great now I have to go hunting for bounty hunters.’ Taemin thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What is she thinking leaving without any assistance or telling anyone!? She could get hurt; there might be people after her trying to use her against me! Silly girl.” King Hwang said to himself in anger.

 

“Father….”

 

The king looked up to see his second oldest daughter in front of him. Sooyoung.

 

“What is going on where is Tiffany?” she asked.

 

“My dear, it seems that your oldest sister has taken her ship and fled somewhere in order to escape the marriage,” he said in a calming voice.

 

“Father, why must we marry? Can we not rule by ourselves?”

 

“It is tradition for the eldest princess to marry in order to rule our planet. She must marry someone of high class, why if she just married whoever our people would look down on us and see us as not worthy to rule.” he said sternly.

 

“But father, she doesn’t love him, she has told me herself.”

 

“I don’t care! It is her duty and her responsibility! She needs to stop acting like a child and you as well for sticking up for her! Now leave, I don’t want to discuss this with anyone anymore.” He said sternly.

 

*sigh* “araso father…” Sooyoung walked out the door but still questioning as to why her father wants Tiffany to get married.

 

‘This just doesn’t make sense. Argh this stupid law! Tiffany should be able to marry anyone she wants. Love is love! No boundaries can hold it. This planet has the stupidest traditions’ Sooyoung thought to herself as she headed back to her room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Alright state your names” said Taemin.

 

“Jessica Jung” said a girl who had a cold expression on her face.

 

“Im Yoona” said a girl with a big smile and happy expression.

 

“uh.. Seo Joo-hyun.. but uh..people call me Seohyun, sir” said a girl who had a shy and innocent look on her face.

 

“Whatever…” as Taemin looked at their reports not paying really any attention to them. “You guys sure you’re bounty hunters? You all look to weak and small to be ones.” He just scoffed.

 

Jessica gave Yoona and Seohyun an eye signal and smiled.

 

All in one quick motion, Jessica squat down and extended her leg twirling it 90 degrees, hitting Taemin’s leg hard and causing him to fall back

while Seohyun and Yoona pinned his arms to the floor.

 

Taemin was in shocked trying to process all that just happened. He couldn’t believe three wimpy looking girls just took him down in one second.

 

“Believe we are still weak?” Jessica said proudly.

 

Yoona just giggled while Seohyun help Taemin up carefully.

 

“Araso, I believe you. Anyway now that you’re hired, here is who you’re after”

 

All three girls looked at the wanted picture and immediately their jaws dropped.

 

“THE PRINCESS?!?!” they said in unison.

 

“Yes, why still not up for it?” Taemin questioned.

 

“Ah, annyo we’ll take it” Jessica stated.

 

“Um.. Sir.. Why the princess? Where is she?” Seohyun said in a whisper.

 

“She has fled the planet and we don’t know where she went. That is for you to find but here is her profile. Her likes, dislikes and what not. Study it and try to find clues as to where she might be.” Taemin replied.

 

“Um, by the way how much are you going to pay us once we bring her back?” Yoona questioned.

 

“50,000 jewels” He answered back bluntly.

(50,000 jewels= 5,000,000,000 dollars. Haha let’s just say it’s enough for all of them to retire now)

 

All their jaws drop to the floor once again.

 

“Alright we’ll take it” Yoona stated happily.

 

“Good you will leave tomorrow so get prepared tonight and I will send a bounty ship ready for you to use tomorrow. And don’t screw this up. We need her as soon as possible to take the throne.”

 

All three girls bowed as Taemin left them to prepare.

 

“ Yay! When we get her we can pay off all the debt we owe to those angry people trying to kill us and live a life of luxury!” Yoona exclaimed in excitement.

 

“Unnie.. we don’t even know where she might have gone” Seohyun replied rationally.

 

“Aissh you’re right Seohyunnie. Jessica where do you think she might have gone?” Yoona asked.

 

“Hmm. I’m not sure; we’ll have to ask around and look for clues, but first let’s pack our stuff for the trip tomorrow.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, so hows the story so far? Haha im just going along with each chapter.

Its weird right? Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun, three skinny girls as bounty hunters? HAHA just imagine them in gear and all looking all bad and what not

HAHA.

Anyway, did you know the technical term for heartattack is a myocardialinfartion?

HAHA thats MYO-CAR-DEEE-AL-IN- FAR- TION.

Wow thats a long name. 

Anyways i think i will post another chapter today or tomorrow.

Rainy out~