Her....EYES?!?

Love from Outerspace

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Yuri were unpacking Yuri’s luggage not noticing that Tiffany went out of the house.

 

“So.. Taengoo. You and Tiffany are just friends?” Yuri said out of the blue.

 

“What?! W-why do you ask so randomly?” Taeyeon stuttered.

 

“Oh C’mon! I see the way you look at her. You like her don’t you?”

 

“N-N-No. That’s silly Yuri. We just met recently. I don’t like her like that.”

 

“Uh-HUH! And I’m a gorilla.” Yuri laughed.

 

“Yah! It’s not funny Yul!”        

 

There was silence in the room while they were still unpacking.

 

“I don’t know…I might like her…” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

“Huh? What did you say?” Yuri pretended she couldn’t hear and cupped her ear with her hand.

 

“I said I think I might like her” Taeyeon said louder, “But I don’t know how she feels, What if she doesn’t like me either?”

 

“Haha, she probably does. I mean who wouldn’t love a cute short dorky scientist like yourself?” Yuri teased.

 

“Yah! I’m not that short! And at least I don’t look like dried beef jerky!”

 

“Ouch, Taengoo that hurt” Yuri used her aegyo.

 

“Aish, I hate it when you use your aegyo!”

 

“Hmm… I think I may have an idea…” Yuri smirked with a thought coming into her head.

 

“Well, tell me.” Taeyeon said impatiently.

 

“You want to know if she has feelings for you right? Simple. Be my girlfriend.”

 

“W-W-WHAT?!?!” Taeyeon shouted.

 

“You pabo. Not for real, jeez. She’ll see me with you and she will react with CRAZY jealousy. If she shows that then you know she has feelings.”

 

“I don’t know Yul……what if she gets hurts from this. I mean I don’t want to ruin our relationship. Plus she knows that we are just friends and nothing more.”

 

“Well, starting now we’re in a relationship. Don’t worry, Trust me we’ll tell afterwards that everything was fake.”

 

*Sigh* “Alright, by the way where is she?” Taeyeon wondered.

 

“Dunno. I think she went outside for some air”.

 

“I’m going to go check on her”. I still think this is a bad idea.-Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon got up and walked out of the house. She scanned the area for Tiffany. She looked and saw the beautiful alien sitting under a big tree with the sunset shining onto her perfect face. Taeyeon took in a deep breath and then started making her way towards Tiffany on the hill. Once she got to the top of the hill, she saw Tiffany sitting on the floor in deep thought. Taeyeon took a seat by her but Tiffany didn’t bother looking at her.  “Hey Fany”, she said trying to get her to look at her. Tiffany just kept staring at the sunset and let out a sigh. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and noticed her eyes were back to purple. “FANY WHY ARE YOUR EYES PURPLE?” Taeyeon exclaimed with a worried expression on her face. Tiffany snapped out of her trance and shut her eyes and shook her head quickly. She opened them up and they were back to the brown color Taeyeon was used to.

 

 

“Ah, it’s nothing. My eyes just change when my emotions take over.” She replied with a weak smile.

 

“Fany-ah, whats wrong?” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with a worried face.

 

“I-It’s nothing. I’m just feeling a little sick.” Tiffany lied.

 

Taeyeon lifted her back hand and placed it against Tiffany’s forehead. “Hmm, you don’t feel sick. But I don’t want to take any chances. How bout we get you some medicine?” Taeyeon was about to get up when she felt a hand grab her wrist preventing her from moving any further.

 

“Annyo. Its fine. I’m feeling better with you here.” Tiffany gave one of her eye smiles.

 

‘Oh did I just say that?!? Way to make it obvious Tiff! Pabo. Now she thinks you’re desperate or something’-Tiffany

 

“Araso.” Taeyeon smiled as she was sitting back down. All of a sudden Yuri came running up the hill and sat herself down next to Taeyeon. All three were staring out at the sunset. Yuri winked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon knew Yuri’s acting has now begun.

 

 

 

~~YURI”S POV~~

 

 

 

“Taengoo. Can you wrap your arm around me? I’m starting to feel cold.” I said using my  aegyo.

 

“Uh..sure..” Taeyeon said hesitantly then wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I just rested my head gently on Taeyeon’s arm and let a sigh of relief. I quickly looked up at Taeyeon and smiled and then quickly glanced at Tiffany but to her disappointment she didn’t look at us.

 

‘I guess I’m going to have to step it up a notch’-Yuri.

 

“Tiffany-sshi. Did you know Taeyeon and I are dating?” I said cutely. I saw Taeyeon give me a doubtful look but I just winked at her. I glanced over and  saw Tiffany looked a little upset. I smiled.

 

 

“Oh… I didn’t know that… I thought Taeyeon said you guys were just good friends,” She spoke softly trying not to let her emotions get the best of her.

 

 

‘This is working a little but still not enough’

 

 

“Yeah, we just recently got together. I missed her so much after she left the lab, so I decided to follow her and she asked me to be her girlfriend” I said proudly. I saw Taeyeon with a concerned look on her face. I saw Tiffany’s fist curl up into a ball.

 

 

“I-I-I-I’m h-happy for you too” Tiffany gave a weak smile. She quickly looked straight at the sunset ignoring Taeyeon and I.

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and sighed. She gave me a this-isn’t-working-look. I could see on Taeyeon’s face a little disappointment. I knew my friend want to know so I thought of something to do and an idea came up in my mind. I gave a smirk and Taeyeon looked at me with a what-are-you-planning-look.

 

I just smiled and took her soft white cheek and closed my eyes. I moved my lips towards her and gently stop proceeding forward when I made contact with something soft. I gently back away and open my eyes to see a stunned Taeyeon holding her cheek and …..AND…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“TI-TIFF-TIFFANY”S EYES!?!?! W-W-WHY ARE THEY PURPLE?!?!?” I quickly stand up and take a step back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~NO ONE”S POV~~~

 

 

 

 

“Oh. !” Tiffany shut her eyes quickly and shook her head. She reopened her eyes and they were back to brown. She looked up and saw Yuri in complete shock. Her jaw dropped at what Tiffany did with her eyes. Tiffany quickly stood up and ran off the hill with tears running down her cheek, leaving Taeyeon to explain all this to Yuri. Yuri’s eyes didn’t let off Tiffany until she was no longer in sight and then looked at her best friend expecting some explanations.

 

 

 

“Ugh crap. Yuri…. Please… Let me explain what you saw…” Taeyeon stood up and placed her hands on Yuri’s shoulders.

 

 

“EXPLAIN?!? EXPLAIN WHY HER EYES WERE BROWN THEN PURPLE THEN BROWN?!?! HUH? EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!”She said moving away from Taeyeon’s hands.

 

“I know they were purple. Let me explain…”

 

PURPLE!!!!! FREAKING PURPLE!!! WHAT THE F%$%$ ?!?!” at this point Yuri was starting to raise her voice.

 

“YOU HAVE GOT SOME EXPLAINIING MPMPFMFP!” Taeyeon put her hand over Yuri’s mouth.

 

“I will if you let me explain. Now, stop yelling, sit down, and let me explain what you saw. And save all your questions till the very VERY end. Got that?”

 

Yuri sat down and crossed her legs and nodded.

 

 

“Okay, believe it or not Tiffany is not from around here. She’s an…uh… extraterrestrial life form from another planet. She came here in her damaged ship that is currently being taken care of by Onew. She can adapt to her surroundings that’s why you saw her eyes because obviously we don’t have purple eyes here on earth so she changes them to fit in around here. Her eyes change when her emotions take control….”

 

 

 

*After about 20 minutes of explaining*

 

 

“And we are currently waiting for the car to be fixed but I talked to Onew recently and he is having trouble locating the parts he needs for the ‘car’.”

 

Yuri was just sitting there nodding, trying to take in all the information.

 

“Please don’t tell anyone. I don’t want the government to come and take her away and use her as a lab rat” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

Yuri snapped out of her trance, “Of course I won’t tell, But how could you keep something this big from your best friend?!? This is awesome!”

 

“Well I didn’t because I was afraid you would rat out about this to the public”.

 

“Of course I wouldn’t Taeyeon. You’re my bestfriend. I won’t ever stab you in the back. I will do anything for my favorite short dork.” She grabbed Taeyeon and hugged her. Taeyeon let out a smile and rested her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“I’m glad I have a friend like you. And Yah! I’m not that short, beef jerky!” Taeyeon teased.

 

Yuri smiled at Taeyeon and then thought of something and let out a smirk.

 

“What?” Taeyeon said catching her smirk.

 

“You know how you said her eyes turn purple when her emotions control her? Well when I kissed you that’s when her eyes changed. I think we just solved our question.”

 

“Oh..your right…”

 

“Go find her. And explain all of this.” Yuri patted Taeyeon’s head.

 

“Okay and next time warn me before you go and kiss my cheek” Taeyeon hollered back before running down the hill to find Tiffany.

 

Yuri looked up at the sky and noticed there were stars out.

 

 

*Sigh* ‘My little Taengoo is growing up. I still can’t believe that she is an alien. I should go apologize to her later. Wow, it’s already dark. I wonder if there are more out there. It’s most likely she isn’t the only one out there. This opens many questions to our beliefs, sciences, and religion. But enough of that I soo knew she liked Tiffany. Am I good or what? Ha. But why did Tiffany leave her planet in the first place?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.*

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mianhae. 

Im sorry I havent updated in a while.

I was waiting for this system to reupload the chapters i wrote before but it doesnt appear to be happening

So i guess ill have to re-add them.

Luckily i saved them

Aint i smart? ^_^

 

 

Anyway ive also havent been writing because i went on vacation 

Luckily i have a life besides writing on this thing all day(:

(No offense to others)

 

 

I'll try to update as much as possible before school starts.

Plus i have to remember what i was going to write about.

 

 

Anyway please comment and suscribe! I love to hear your comments

 

 

Saranghae

(: