I'll Help!

Love from Outerspace

 

(In Korean) “Who are you? Where am I? Where is my ship?” The girl stood back up and puck her hands on her hip.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stared for a second then came back to reality and looked up at the purpled eyed girl, “You can understand me! What did you do? HOW? Why are your eyes PURPLE!?!”

 

 

 

 

 

The purple eyes girl replied back, “Hmmm, yes, kissed you; it’s one of my special abilities allowing me to communicate with other people, and that just how I am. Now if you’re done with your questions, answer mine.”

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was just confused and just replied, “Taeyeon, at my farm on Earth, a half a mile away from here.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmmm, Taeyeon….cute name. hehe” she giggled and bit, “Earth? That’s quite far from where I live. How am I supposed to get back? *sigh* Oh well I guess I’ll just try to repair my ship… but how?”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stood up finally regaining feeling her legs and stated, “Where are you from? How did you get here? And what’s your name?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah more questions, huh? Okay I’ll answer yours if you answer mine.”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon slightly nodded to the girl’s deal.

 

 

 

 

“Okay well then, my name is Tiffany. I am from the planet Pink. It’s neither in your galaxy nor anywhere near your galaxy. I got here using my ship though I was just flying in space though unfortunately I accidently got caught in a asteroid belt near here and one of the asteroids hit my ship causing me to spin out of control and crash land here…. Now my turn, do you know where I can fix my ship? Like a Repair shop?”

 

 

 

 

“Ummm. There is a car shop but I don’t think a ship shop exist … WAIT I still have more questions! Why are your eyes purple? And PLANET?! You’re not from Earth?!? Then why do you look like a human?” Taeyeon said still a little freaked out.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon’s reaction and smiled, “hehe I already told you my eyes are puple because that’s just how I am and yes I’m from another planet I just look human because my body automatically changes to adapt to my surroundings.”

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon questionably looked at Tiffany and said, “So you’re like a lizard?”

 

 

 

 

“YAHH! Don’t compare me to something small and gross like that, but yes I guess you could say that!”…… “Anyway, could you help me find someone to take care of my ship I need to get it repaired so I can go back home. Will you?” Tiffany said using her agyeo.

 

 

 

 

*Sigh* “I guess so, we will have to go to investigate your ship to see if we have any of the supplies here on Earth” Taeyeon stated but then thought-, *Though I highly doubt so but I can’t just ignore her.*

 

 

 

 

 “Tiffany, we can go tomorrow or actually later today since it’s like 3 A.M. but right now I need to get some sleep since I’m exhausted from all that’s happened. Here take my bed and I’ll go sleep on the couch outside.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay! Thanks so much Taeyeon. Hehe” Tiffany smiled at the tired Taeyeon who started walking out the door. Tiffany started to lay back down on the bed and slowly drifted back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

*Oh man how am I going to help her? Sigh…. This is a new discovery scientist are dying to seek but I don’t want to make that news public. The government will treat her like a lab rat. I’ll get her back home before any ones find out but I can’t believe she kissed me*

 

 

 

 

All these things were going through Taeyeon’s head as she unconsciously lift her hand to her lips and slightly touched them before she started to drift into a deep sleep.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay sorry if it was kind of confusing to read but I had to figure out a way to explain everything. 

SO basically for those who have a little question hanging above their heads here's what happened so far:

-Taeyeon stargazing

-Big ship comes and lands near Taeyeon 

-Taeyeon investigates and sees a girl

-She bring the girl to her house and help her

-Girl's name is Tiffany

-Girl wakes up with purple eyes and says she is from another planet

- She needs help to repair ship

And thats about it so far...

Oh btw for those who were confused she kissed Taeyeon to learn Taeyeon's language- hint- I got the idea from teen titans keke (:

I'll explain later on how Tiffany knew English.

Tell me what you think so far.. (Be nice- this is my very first)