This feeling?

Love from Outerspace

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

As I saw Tiffany coming towards Onew and I, I thought I saw a little disappointment in her eyes.

 

I only thought about it for a second until Onew spoke up and said,” So Taeyeon, where is this car you need me to fix?”

 

“Let’s drive in your car and I’ll take you to where it is.”

 

Tiffany finally came up and introduced herself to Onew.

 

“Hello, my name is Tiffany Hwang.”

 

“Hi, Tiffany. It’s a pleasure meeting you! My name is Onew. I’m one of Taeyeon’s childhood friends. Anyway, let us go see how bad the damage is.” He chuckled.

 

Onew took the ‘car’ and hooked it up to his truck.

 

“I’ll take your car to my shop. Why don’t you and Tiffany go in your car and visit me at my shop for a report on the car and then you can show her around town. It’s obvious she is new around here and she could see the town.” Onew said.

 

“Ha, tell me about it. She is definitely not from around here.” I smirked while trying not to be so obvious.

 

“Araso. Come on Tiffany” I said. I grabbed her hand and started to walk towards the car. I suddenly stopped for a second realizing what I did. I felt her soft and warm hand in mine and I glanced at it. She was smiling and a little surprised at why I stopped. I quickly let go of her hand. I could see a little disappoint approaching on her face.

 

“Oh, mianhae. I didn’t mean to… It was just…” I stuttered trying to figure out an excuse.

 

She just giggled at me and I could feel my body get hot and face starting to blush. Her smile was just stunning. I never really got a good look at her till now. Her figure was perfect and her sweet eyes could melt your heart away. I didn’t realize I was lost in my day dream until she spoke up, reeling me back into reality.

 

“It’s fine, I don’t mind. I liked it.” She smiled and quickly grabbed my arm and put her hand into mine.

 

My heart felt excited and I slightly smiled. We started walking towards the car.

I opened the door for her as she got in and I went around the car and took my place in the driver seat.

 

I put the car key into the ignition and turned it. I shifted it into drive and started heading towards town. My heat was still beating fast from what she said before.

 

‘I don’t mind. I liked it’ was running through my mind over and over as I was heading to town.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I felt so happy when she grabbed my hand but disappointed when she let go. She is so nice to open the door for me.

 

‘She looked so cute when she was trying to find an excuse as to why she took my hand but I didn’t mind.’ Hehe.

 

I looked over at Taeyeon trying not to be too obvious. I saw she was in deep thought about something. I kept gazing at her.

 

‘She is really pretty. Her skin is so white and smooth. Her eyes are so beautiful I think I could get lost in them. Oh GOSH! Stop thinking about that! You are not from here. She’ll never fall for someone like you Tiffany!’

sigh…

 

In the car it was silent for a little while. Suddenly Taeyeon spoke up.

 

“So how do you know so much about this world since you’re not from around here?”

 

“Well on my planet we have a large knowledge bank where we can draw up information about everything and anything. We have all information and history of each planet. You could relate it to your… what’s it called…Wikipedia. I guess.”

 

“So what were you doing in space? And how… I mean what is your planet like? I’m still confused and shocked about all of this.”

Taeyeon said with a confused look on her face.

 

“Well, on my planet everything is pink, well except the beings that live on it.  I guess you could say our planets are alike except our planet is more advanced than yours and a few other details… anyway bout me being in space, I was in my ship trying to flee from my father. We got in a huge argument and I didn’t want to see him. I was upset so I fled and didn’t think upon to where I would be going. I wasn’t paying attention and got hit by an asteroid.”

 

I could see Taeyeon trying to process all of this with a confused look upon her face.

Haha she looks so cute when she is confused.

 

After about fifteen minutes of driving, we pulled up into Onew’s shop. We walked in to here the report.

 

“So I did an evaluation of the car and it was beaten up pretty bad. It may take me a while to find all the parts.”

 

“Araso. Sorry Tiffany, looks like you’ll be here awhile.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Its fine, I think I’m starting to like it here. Plus I am away from my father so that’s another added bonus.”

I had a big smile on my face when I saw Taeyeon’s eyes looking at me.

“So how about I show you around town?”

 

“Okay” I said happily as I grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and placed it into mine. I could feel my heart beat faster and my body get warmer.

 

‘What is this I’m feeling? I’ve never felt it before until I met her’ I thought as we started walking.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...sorry if its a little confusing so far. Haha trying to fill in the missing gaps.

 

I think ill start to add a few new characters soon XP

 

I wonder who they will be? hehe

 

Anyways hope you like it :)

Rainy2424 out~