Here comes YURI!!!

Love from Outerspace

 

~~TAEYEON”S POV~~~

 

‘Oh my gosh that was close. Saved by the phone. I almost kissed her. We were only a few inches away. Which felt kind of right but she is an alien that is so wrong!’

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Hey Taengoo! Where are you??? My plane just landed. Come pick me up I want to see you!!!”

 

“Araso. We will be there soon. We haven’t left the house yet so it will be a little bit.”

 

“Alright. I will find something to do here. I can’t wait to see you it’s been so long. When we meet up with each other we will have to catch up.”

 

“Okay. We are leaving now.”

 

“Wait…we?”

 

‘Yeah, I have a friend of mine visiting me. You’ll see her when we come pick you up. See you soon!”

 

I ended the call and saw Tiffany looking at me with a who-was-that kind of look.

 

“Yuri. Her plane just landed so lets go pick her up now.”

 

“Okay” she smiled.

 

~~NO ONES POV~~

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany entered the doors of the airport while looking for Yuri. They found a seat nearby and scanned the place to see if they saw her. “TAENGOOO!!!!” a voice yelled through the entire airport. Taeyeon and Tiffany saw a tall tanned girl running straight towards them. As she got close, she leaped up and landed on Taeyeon causing Taeyeon to fall back onto her with the tan girl smiling at her.

 

“Long time no see! It’s been like years since we last saw each other!”

 

Taeyeon laughed at Yuri’s childish act. “It’s only been a couple of months Yuri. Jeez!  you make it seem like it’s been forever.”

 

“That’s because it has been forever! Everyone misses you Taengoo. They all want to see you. By the way, you still look great shorty!”

 

“Aisshh, whatever Kwon. You’re still loud and obnoxious.”

 

“AWWW, You don’t mean that Taengoo? You know you missed me”, she said teasingly.

 

“Ahem….” A voice from behind them interrupted the reunion.

 

Both Yuri and Taeyeon looked up to see Tiffany looking at them a little embarrassed because they were acting like kids. Taeyeon realized Yuri was on her and gently pushed her off.

 

“Get off me. You weigh too much and you’re shortening my growth with you on top of me.” Taeyeon said jokingly.

 

Yuri laughed as she got off, “Honey we could put you in a stretcher and pull you in opposite directions and you still wouldn’t get any taller” she stuck out her tongue.

 

Taeyeon laughed and then realized Tiffany was still standing there with her arms crossed.

 

“Oh Yuri, this is Tiffany, my other friend that came visiting me” she said as she pulled Tiffany by her side.

 

“Hi! Nice to meet you Tiffany. My name is Yuri Kwon” she greeted with a big smile on her face.

 

“Nice to meet you too. My name is Tiffany Hwang” she replied.

 

“I didn’t know you two were friends. I’ve know Taeyeon for basically all my life and I didn’t know you were friends with her”.

 

“Oh that’s because………uh….”

 

“Because she is new around here and we met recently.” Taeyeon interrupted.

 

“Oh okay that’s cool. Anyway how about we head back? I can’t wait to see Granny. I bet she  ‘MISSED ME’! Huh Taengoo?”

 

 

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon, Yuri, and Tiffany grabbed Yuri’s luggage and put them in the back of the trunk and got into the car.

 

During the car ride it was silent until Yuri broke the silence, “So Tiffany, tell me about yourself?”

 

“Uh… Well, I am staying at Taeyeon’s house for now until I find my own place.”

 

“No, I mean how did you guys meet and all?”

 

“Well, I had trouble with my car because it broke down and she stopped by and helped me with it.”

 

“That’s Taengoo alright. She’ll help anybody with anything especially someone as pretty as you”

 

Tiffany paused and stared to blush a bit.

 

“YURI!..... er… that’s not true… I mean it’s not that you’re pretty.. Wait that’s not what I mean either… Oh forget it.” Taeyeon sighed feeling embarrassed.

 

Yuri just laughed in the back seat at Taeyeon’s stuttering.

 

 

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

 

The three finally pulled into the drive way when Granny came out to welcome Yuri.

 

“Yuri! How have you been? I missed you. I wish Taeyeon would have you over more.”

 

“Thanks Granny. I missed you too.”

 

“Come on Yuri. Lets put your stuff in the house” Taeyeon hollered with Tiffany following behind her.

 

“Okay Taengoo! I want to sleep in your room with you!” Yuri came running behind Taeyeon. Tiffany froze up at once when she heard that and started to feel a little disappointed.

 

“Alright. I’ll put your stuff in my room then.”

 

The three girls put down the luggage in Taeyeon’s room  and Yuri and Taeyeon started unpacking Yuri’s things while Tiffany walked out the house without anyone noticing.

 

 

~~TIFFANY”S POV~~

 

 

I walked out of the house while nobody was watching.

 

 

Where was I going to sleep? I mean I guess I could sleep in the guest room but I don’t like being alone in the dark. I thought Taeyeon and Yuri were just friends but to me it seems like they are more. Why am I getting upset about this? It’s not like I can do anything anyway. ‘

I kept on walking with my head tilted down a bit. I was paying attention to the ground when I found myself ended up on under a big tree on a hill a little bit away from the farm house. I sat down and looked out at the view. It was beautiful. I felt a breeze gently touch my cheek and the sky way a bright orange. I could see the entire farm from this spot and I saw the sun was going to be setting soon. I let out a sigh and kept staring out at the view. All these questions were running through my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

 

 

*Beep….Beep…Beep….Beep…Beep…*

 

Onew came into the car garage to see what that constant beeping sound was. He walked over to the car on the far left of the garage and looked into it to see if he could turn it off. He pressed a bunch of random button but couldn’t turn it off. After a little while he started getting frustrated.

 

“Argh, forget it. I’ll just close the door so I won’t hear it and tell Tiffany that her car has a strange beeping noise to it.”

 

Onew left the garage and closed the door and went up to his room to his computer. He continued looking at pictures of Taeyeon and her achievement pages.

 

Sigh… “Why are you so beautiful?” he said to himself.

 

He continued to look at pictures and since he could no longer hear the constant beeping, he believed it automatically stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But it still continued.....

 

 

 

 

 

*beep….beep….beep….beep…beep…beep. beep.BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yay Yuri is here!!!!! 

 

 

UH OH IS TIFFANY FEELING JEALOUS??? HMMM>>>

 

ANYWAYS I WILL UPDATE PROBABLY TOMORROW. 

 

AND WHAT IS THAT BEEPING??? ITS GETTING LOUDER AND LOUDER......

 

ANYWAYS PWEEEEASSSE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE! DONT BE SHYYYY!!!!!

 

 

LOVE YOU(:

Rainy :D