Crash Landing...

Love from Outerspace

 

*Meanwhile*

 

~~NO ONE”S POV~~

 

 

“OH ! We are flying out of control!” Yoona yelled as she tried to take control of the ship.

 

“NO SHERLOCK! THIS SHIP IS GOING TO CRASH!!!” Jessica yelled back while holding onto her chair for support.

 

“Unnies! Calm yourselves down and quit cursing. It’s not good for you!” Seohyun scolded as she started checking the ship’s systems.

 

“Unnies! It appears that an asteroid has hit one of our engines and without that engine working properly we can’t control the ship! But it appears we have entered a foreign atmosphere.” Seohyun reported back.

 

“WELL THIS IS JUST GREAT WE ARE GOING TO CRASH LAND ON SOME BEZAR PLANET AND DIE!!!” Jessica yelled.

 

“I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!” Yoona whimpered as she tried to steady the ship.

 

“YOONG! I”M YOUNGER THAN YOU!” Seohyun hollered back.

 

“WELL IM TOO PRETTY TO DIE!!!” Jessica joined in the screaming of terror.

 

“Unnies! We are headed for plant Earth! Luckily we’ll be crash landing by the princess’ ship!” Seohyun reported.

 

“Yeah that’s great Seohyunnie but the only problem is the CRASHING PART!” Yoon a yelled.

 

“AHH WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE PLANET!!!! YOONA DO SOMETHING!!!” Jessica shouted.

 

“STOP YELLING AT ME!! IM TRYING! YOU YELLING BANSHEE!!!” Yoona barked back while trying to steer.

 

“EXCUSE ME?!? WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU DOPE?!” She insulted.

 

“UNNIES! STOP BICKERING I DON’T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!!! YOONA SET THE WHEELS FOR LANDING!” Seohyun shouted.

 

“Gotcha Seohyunnie!” She did as Seohyun ordered.

 

(Haha you just imagine this scene. Yoona and Jessica screaming at each other while calm Seohyun is trying to keep them quiet and Jessica holding on to the chair for dear life while Yoona is struggling to steer with a worried look on her face and Seohyun with a calm expression! HAHA)

 

“QUICK GRAB ONTO SOMETHING AND BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!” Yoona yelled!

 

Jessica gripped her chair tighter while shutting her eyes tight.

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

*WHHHHHHOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH*

 

 

*CRRRAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHH*

 

 

The ship crashed into the ground and pushed its way into the dirt and knocking a few small tree over as it was starting to slow down. Behind the ship was a long ditch of unearthed dirt.

 

Yoona and Jessica slowly opened their eyes when they realized they stopped moving.

 

“W-w-we’re alive?” Yoona stuttered as she left go of her tight grip on the steering wheel.

 

“I-I-I feel so dizzy” Jessica said as she held her head in place.

 

A sigh could be heard from the back of the room. The owner just shook her head.

 

“You chickens should thank me that I saved all of our skins.” Seohyun said proudly and calmly.

 

“H-H-How?? What did you do?” Yoona said in shock at Seohyun’s calm expression.

 

“While you two were freaking out, I managed to put on the force shield around our ship. This allowed our ship to with stand the impact thus saving all of our lives.” Seohyun said proudly.

 

“Thanks Seohyun! You’re the best!” Jessica ran up to hug her maknae. Seohyun just smiled and Jessica retracted her hug and made her way back to her seat.

 

“AHHHH! MAKENAE! I could just kiss you right now! You’re my hero!” Yoona shouted as she ran up to hug her dongseng. Seohyun started to blush at Yoona’s statement but quickly shook it away so no one could see. Yoona let go and went back to her seat. She said, “So now what?”

 

Jessica held up the file of the princess, “Simple we locate the princess.”

 

“Um.Unnies I’m afraid it’s not so simple. Our ship is damaged so we need parts but I can repair our ship. Plus it looks like we’ll be here awhile so we will have to transform our ship and ourselves to look normal here.” Seohyun started pushing some button and soon the ship started to morph into a damaged car. “Apparently Earth doesn’t have ships. Instead they call them cars and we’ll have to change our eyes to normal color.”

 

 

Seohyun showed them what a common color was.

 

“Ewww. Why would I change my lovely purple eyes to a brown dark color” Jessica replied coldly.

 

“Just do it prima donna” Yoona replied as she has already changed them.

 

“Good. As for their language, since we are in Korea locals speak Hangul, or Korean. I have for each of us bracelets that allow us to speak the common language here. Wear it on your wrists and don’t take it off.” Seohyun instructed.

 

“Couldn’t we just make mouth contact with one of the locals here?” Yoona interrupted.

 

Seohyun disliked the thought of Yoona kissing some random foreign person, “No. It would be weird to just go and kiss someone randomly. I mean if you wanted to but whatever. I don’t care what you do. The bracelets are better.” Seohyun replied coldly at Yoona’s statement. Yoona just blinked with a confused look on her face for Seohyun’s saddened mood change.

 

“Whatever you two. Let’s just fix the ship and find the princess.” Jessica ignored what they said earlier and placed the bracelet on her wrist.

 

“I wonder where we should start….”

 

“I can track her ship using the tool Hyoyeon gave me…”

 

“Alright let’s go find her!”

 

The three hunters got out of their ship and started on their mission.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ahh finally an UPDATE!

Sorry It's been awhile. Preparing for school has gotten me busy plus i started a new story.

Its called CSI Korea.

Its like those CSI shows on TV.

Some is dead and the Soshi CSI team has to find out who the murder it.

Dont worry it isnt too graphic. I cant handle graphic either.

Anyways. I thought this chapter was funny. HAHA

Sorry its short. I'll try to update soon but I'll be working on my other story for a bit.

Dont worry thought I wont forget this one.

Comment Suscribe Like it Hate it which ever.

(Please avoid the last one) hahah

Thank you for reading my story. 

Bows 90 degrees. I'm still waiting for my lost chapters but i guess they wont come soon 

so ill have to remember what else i had.

(;

 

 

Love You

Rainy.