Childhood Friend

Love from Outerspace

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

As we got back to the house, I saw Granny left a note on the fridge.

 

 

“Gone to a friend’s house to pick up a few things. Grandpa came along with me. Take your friend and go visit Onew at his shop to get your friend’s car fixed. I’ll probably be home later this evening. Here is Onew’s shop number: 04 XXXXXXXXX –Love Granny”

 

 

“Well I guess we should call it, huh” Tiffany said.

 

 

I nodded and grabbed the phone and dialed the number. The phone started ringing.

 

 

“Yaboseyo. This is Onew’s car repair shop. Onew speaking”

 

 

“Onew! Hey it’s Taeyeon”

 

 

“…………………”

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“TAEYEONNNIEE!!!!!!!!”

 

 

I had to hold the phone away from my ear as I heard Onew screamed like a girl from excitement. Tiffany just stood next to me and giggled a bit.

 

 

“YAH! You’re going to make me go deaf!”

 

 

“Haha sorry. How have you been. We haven’t talked to each other much since last time you visited which was like a long time ago.”

 

 

I could hear Onew pout a bit through the phone. “Haha yeah. Sorry I’ve been busy with my work but I think I’ll be staying here a while. Anyway, I need you to come tow a car for me. My friend had a crash and needs someone to repair the car.”

 

 

“Ok I’ll come and pick is up. I’ll be there as soon as possible!”

 

 

“Alright I’ll be here waiting”

 

 

I hung up the phone and let out a sigh.

 

 

“Haha you two sure seem close” Tiffany smiled.

 

 

“Oh yeah, we have been friends since we were kids. I would come visit my grandparents during the summer and I met him.”

 

 

“Haha he sure seems to like you” Tiffany said.

 

 

“What? Oh no ahha we’re just friends. Nothing more.”

 

 

“Haha sureeee. Who wouldn’t like you Taeyeon-ah, you’re really adorable” Tiffany said and smiled at me.

 

 

‘Oh wow her smile is so cute and she said I was adorable! Kyahh- WAIT! Taeyeon stop it! There is nothing going between you two!’

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah? Are you okay? You look red. Are you getting sick?” Tiffany said worriedly.

 

 

She walked up to me and put her hand on my forehead. ‘OMO, she is only a foot away from me!’

 

 

I backed away quickly and said “Aha, its okay. I’m fine. Oh look! I think I see Onew’s car in the drive way! Wow. That was quick.”

 

 

I ran outside to greet Onew while Tiffany stayed standing in one place.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

I just stood there as she went outside to greet her childhood friend.

 

 

‘Oh my gosh, she is so cute. Kyahh. She is so kind to help me out. I’ll definitely have to figure out some way to repay her.’

 

 

I walk outside to see her standing there infront of Onew’s car.

 

 

“Hey Onew!” Taeyeon smiled.

 

 

“Taeyeonniee!!!!” Onew ran up and bear hugged her lifting her up and twirling her.

 

 

As I watched this I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous.

 

 

‘What is this? Why do I feel jealous? I just met her yet as I see him hug her I don’t like it. Shake this feeling away Tiffany’

 

 

Suddenly I hear my name being called. “TIFFANY! Come meet Onew!” I hear Taeyeon yell.

 

 

“Coming” I said and started to walk up towards Taeyeon and Onew.