That night....

Love from Outerspace

         

On a clear night she decided to go star gazing to take her mind off of 'him'. It was a perfect night outside, the sky was light up with thousands of stars and she could name everyone one of them. 

 

" Oh look! There is Orion's Belt! and there is Sirius", she said to herself.

 

She could also point out some planets aswell, " That one is Mars."  She was proud of herself that she could determine them all. As she looked through the telescope she noticed one star that stood out brighter than all the rest. 

 

"I've never seen that star before... " she said and she looked again into her telescope she noticed the star was really bright. She pulled out her star gazer pocketbook from her pocket to see if she could try to use process of eliminitation to figure out which star it was.

 

As she was looking through, her grandmother came out along with Tuffy, their dog. Her grandmother saw her grandaughter was still out there. 

 

"Come inside soon! Its getting late and I dont want you to catch a cold out there!", her grandmother hollared as she went inside.

"I'll be in there in a few minutes! I'm trying to figure out what star this is!" The girl hollared back but her grandmother left before she said it. Tuffy came running behind her and laid his stomach over her feet. 

 

She stayed out there for about another twenty minutes before finally giving up. She looked into the telescope again to check on the star. Yet only this time the star was much larger than before. She looked out of the telescope to see that the star was getting bigger and bigger each second.

 

Tuffy got up from the girl's feet and started barking loudly. The girl was freaking out as she saw the star coming closer and closer to her. She didnt know what to do, she started freaking out. She ran inside to warn her grandmother and grandfather.

"Grandmother! Grandfather! Come outside quick! A star is coming this way!", she yelled 

"Stop messing around and come inside already. You've been staring at those stars for too long, your now going crazy." her grandmother hollared back as she went back to sleep beside her husbad who was already fast asleep.

 

"Aishh! Fine I'll go look at it myself!" she stomped her feet back outside to see that the star was much much larger. The girl looked for Tuffy who just fled back inside and went to hide under a bed. "Ha. That's supposed to be our guard dog", the girl chuckled before going back to her telescope. The star was heading this way and soon the girl started to get scared herself.

 

 

 

"I wonder what is coming our way, maybe its just another meteorite", she said faintly as she saw the flying object coming closer and closer in her direction. She tried to find a place to hide but since she had no idea where the object was going to hit she thought a tree would help her so she hid behind it. (haha tree...)

 

All of a sudden a loud name started to arise. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH. As she saw the flying object land a half a mile away from her house.

 

"Phew. I'm glad it didnt hit us. But I'm so shocked that my grandparents could sleep through all that. Aish, a building could be burning with them inside and they still wouldnt know!" she said to herself.

 

She thought to herself whether to go check it out now or wait till in the morning when it was daylight to see it. But her curiosity took over and she grabbed a flash light and an extra blanket to wrap herself around since she was getting colder with just a jacket on. She started walking in the direction where the meteorite landed.

 

 

"I wonder how big this meteorite is. This'll be another discovery to get me to headline news!.... Ugh wait, nevermind. I know if i do that I'll run into 'him' again. That jerk. I never want to see him as long as I live. How could you let yourself fall for a guy like him Taeyeon. pabo." she started to curse a few words to him but suddenly stopped as she got closer only to find it wasnt a meteorite.

 

It took her by surprise when she saw the outline of object was very large looked to be metal ship. Smoke and dirt arose in the air from the impact. As the dust and smake started to clear, the girl took a closer and she was shocked as she saw someone in the ship slightly moving! She ran over to it cautiously to see what it was.

 

As she got closer to the ship and the dust and smoke cleared, her eyes opened wide when she saw some weird design on the ship and how it was glowing. She thought to herself, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!?!?!" As she looked over to the limp body laying on the ground she noticed it was a girl (or so she thought)...

 

"hmmm, wierd what is that girl doing in that ship.. OMO!", as she got closer she noticed the girl was heavily breathing. She was close enough to see that she was completely bare and not one single piece of clothing on. Taeyeon jumped back and covered her eyes but remembered she had to help the girl. So she took the blanket off and wrapped it around the girl's body.

 

 

In shock Taeyeon lifted the girl against the ship and tried to help her up  but the the girl started to fall back down. taeyeon quickly caught the girl before the girl hit her body on the cold hard ground. "Are you ok? Hello? What's your name? Where did you come from?" Taeyeon asked.

 

 

"T-Ti- Tiff......" the girl tried to say before she fell unconscious. Taeyeon looked at the girl in complete shock.

 

 

Taeyeon came to her senses and said  "Don't worry! I'll help you." 

 

Taeyeon looked at the girl for a second and thought * Wow she's really pretty...She has nice face features and pretty white skin.. and Oh MY GOSH TAEYEON! Stop thinking about her whille she is about to die here!* 

 

 

Taeyeon quickly lifted the girl up over her back piggyback style and started heading towards her grandparents house.

 

 

As she was walking back she thought to herself * Aish! What a night!*