will this get any worse?

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

“Your parents must be so embarrassed to have kids like you two! You’ve already reached age that required responsibilities!”

Sehun and Luhan bows their heads repeatedly as the principal nags.

 

They get their permission to get out of the room after approximately one hour.

 

“.... Damn, that was rough. So...”, Sehun glanced at the little chinese boy. Who was sighing in relief.

“...I got into this because of you.”

Luhan glanced back, he took some steps back as Sehun was walking closer to him.

 

“What do you want? You’re the one that splashed me with the water at the first place! You mess with me, i mess with you!”, said the chinese boy in defence.

 

Sehun made Luhan faces him at the face by lifting the boy’s chin. He pushed Luhan to the locker. It was daytime, nobody’s around.

“I could punch you in the face, but i wouldn’t do that.”, said Sehun, his face is exactly in front of Luhan’s face. Luhan tries to looked that he isn’t afraid. But his hands are trembling badly.

“You wouldn’t want to do that. I can scream.”, said Luhan. Even though he knew that screaming isn’t a guy thing. They will think that Sehun is trying to him or something.

 

But who cares, Sehun’s on the blame.

 

“I hate you.”, said Luhan again. But this time he didn’t have enough confidence. His voice trembles.

 

“I hate you too chinese boy.”, Sehun punched the locker’s door beside Luhan’s face, he released his grip and walked away from there.

Luhan gathers up his stuffs from the floor.

 

He sighed, he didn’t know how long he must survived this mess.

China is much much much better.

 


 

“I think that sooner or not Luhan will be moving out of the school if you keep treating him like that.”, said Baekhyun, he leaned to the locker.

Kai, who was taking his bag out of the locker immediately nods. “Yes, you’re going too far, Sehun-ah.”

 

Sehun gulped his juice from the can. His eyes looked furious.

“I’ll not stop bullying that chinese boy. Damn it.”

 

“You have that much hatred for one boy? Sehun, you’re nuts.”, said Baekhyun in shock.

"I hate him.”

“You’re not.”, Kai said, giggling.

“There isn’t anything funny Jongin.”

 

“You caught highschool’s love, Sehun. There’s no cure for that one.”, Kai said, elbowing Baekhyun and raising his eyebrows.

“Ohooo..”, Baekhyun replied in response. “With a chinese boy named Luhan. Well, Sehun-ah, i’m okay with a gay friend loool.”

 

Sehun bited his lip. “..Who.. Damn it Jongin i’m not liking anybody. Especially that chinese boy... I want to kill him and shove him into his own coffin!”

 

“Aww..”, teased Kai. “Sehun-ah, if you hate him that much you should have been transferred to the another school right now. You could kill him.”

“I want to do that if that’s not illegal!”

 

Kai suddenly hit Sehun’s back as he saw Luhan was walking to their direction. Sehun almost fell to the floor and he cursed at Kai before he saw what Kai saw.

 

Luhan was walking with another friend of his. Unusually, he wears a pair of nerd glasses. His eyes met Sehun’s. He pushed his mate to another direction.

He knew what’ll happen.

 

“Ya, Sehun. Sehun.”

“He’s totally helpless.”

“He’s falling for him.”

 

“....SHUT UP YOU TWO! I’M TRYING TO MAKE A PLAN TO KILL THAT DAMN CHINESE BOY!”

 

“You’re not.”, said Baekhyun and Kai in unison.

“Are you guys trying to attack me?”

 


pardon my bad english :( and thank you for the subscriber! omg more than 10 subscribers after one night. I love you all! #throwkisses <3