hatred

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

“I hate you.”

“Seeing you hating me is my amusement. Don’t bother hating me.”

 

Sehun smirked as Luhan was lying wet on the floor after he and some of his troops, Kai and Baekhyun threw a bucket of water to him.

“You looked so dirty so we decided to wash you a little, thank us a bit hey Luhan!”, mocked Sehun again.

 

“Ya, Sehun, it’s still early morning, don’t you think this is too much?”, said Kai, and Baekhyun. They tried to stop Sehun just now, but their efforts are useless.

“Stop being such a , now Ka..”

Sehun can’t finished his sentence as a pail of water was splashed to his face.

 

“....You mess with me, i mess with you!”, said Luhan. The one that threw the water back.

“You little...”

 

“Oh Sehun! Xi Luhan! Come to the principal’s office.. NOW!”

 

“...Crap a teacher! Bye Sehunah!”, Baekhyun said, dragging Kai into the closest stall.

“You... you oh . I blame this all to you Xi Luhan..”

“And i blame YOU too.”, said Luhan, still glaring at Sehun with rage.

"I'm hating you more than anyone else."

"Good, because i hate you more that you can imagine!"

 

"BEHAVE KIDS BEHAVE!"

As the principal lowered their heads, Sehun and Luhan glares to each other. 

 

..................................................................................................