the meeting

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

Epilogue 1

 

Ni hao, new boy.”, said some of the boys, giggling and chatting about the new students who was walking through the corridor with his head bowed.

 

“Who’s that?”, Sehun asked to Kai and Baekhyun, his best friends, while locking his locker.

“Oh, Xi Luhan. That’s the new exchange student from China that i heard this morning.”, Kai answered and admiring the new boy. “Hey, he’s kinda cute.

“Kai, please.”, Baekhyun shooks his head. “You won’t flirt with any boys again, right?”

“Oh come on, there won’t be anymore trouble.”

 

“Every boys in this school is cute to you, Jongin, you must get out and search for real girls.”, Sehun sighed. He zipped up his backpack and looked at the new boy, because he’s so curious.

“Yah, Sehun-ah, we’re stucked here as dancers for the rest of our teenager life, okay? Ya, Sehun-ah.”, Kai shakes Sehun’s body.

Sehun shooks his head. “Well, yes, you’re right. But that’s not the reason of being gay.”

“You are gay too i know.”

“Hell no.”

 

Baekhyun let out a deep sigh and left his two friends quarreling with each other.

“I’m going to math class.”

 

“Ya! Baek-ah! Wait!”, Kai immediately pulled out his bag and chased Baekhyun. “Good luck at your math class Sehun!”

“Wa..i.. oh God.”

 

Sehun can’t blame anybody. He’s surprisingly good at math, and he is the only one who are studying in the A Class and his two best friends are all in the B Class.

Since the first day he met Kai and Baekhyun, became best friends, have a shared room together. He has never been away from Kai or Baekhyun.

But suddenly, they are separated at math class.

 

“Should i reduce my math’s average scores? But my mom would kill me..”, mumbled Sehun.

His life is boring, every student has a three-hours-math-class everyday, and because the A Class has different schedule with B Class, here are Sehun, all alone waiting for another hour for his class to start.

 

“Oh forgot my notebook.”

Sehun tiptoed to reach his locker at the third row. But before he can open it, a boy with golden hair smiled at him and squated.

“Sorry.. my locker is beneath your locker.”

Sehun raised one of his eyebrows. The boy has good Korean, but he knew he isn’t korean. He’s the new exchange student. Sehun can see his big eyes that sparkled at him. Or maybe just his imagination.

 

Why did he feel so weird?

 

When the boy has just squated to reach his locker, Sehun purposely unlocked his own locker and his notebooks, luckily, thin notebooks fall from his locker exactly on Luhan.

Aw! Oh my God, what are you doing!”, Luhan got up and staring angrily at Sehun, while he’s rubbing the back of his head. “That’s freaking dangerous!”

 

“Oops, sorry, didn’t see you there.”, Sehun said, grinning. He didn’t even know why he did this kind of cruel thing.

“How could you say you didn’t see me and hailed me with a pile of books! I’ve said that i’m going to ... unlock my locker!”, shouted the boy in response.

Wowow, this boy has pretty bad temper too. Interesting. Very interesting.

 

“Are you Xi Luhan?”, asked Sehun, still grinning at how cute that boy can be when he’s angry.

“Yes.. why?”, answered Luhan.

“From now on, you’re my prey. Oh Sehun’s prey.

 

“What?”, said Luhan, raising his eyebrow. “Are you... joking? Who are.. you even..”

Luhan can’t seems to shut his mouth. A stranger, hailed a pile of books at him, and now he’s saying that he’s his prey.

 

“Is this ... how korean students welcomed people?”, asked Luhan innocently.

Sehun laughed. How can this boy be any cuter? He wanted to see that boy. With that kind of expression, every day.

“Just wait. And yes, that’s not a new way to welcome people.”, Sehun grinned. Before he went to his math class, he flicked Luhan’s nose in joking way.

“Aw! Oh God, what’s with him?”, Luhan groaned.


 

Luhan can’t keep up with everything. Eventhough he’s on Science Divition, and Oh Sehun the bully, is in Art Division, still. He can’t believe why did he end up in the same math class as the bully?

Okay, the simplier way, why were he bullying him?

 

Did he do something that made Sehun’s mad? Luhan keeps replaying reasons in his head. He didn’t even realize the teacher is staring at him.

“Mr.Xi? What’s the answer of this equation?”

. He didn’t even pay any attention since the start.

 

4/7.”, whispered someone from his back.

Luhan startled. He didn’t even know who was whispering him that answer, but it’s worth a try.

 

He’s sweating a lot after got nervous. Luhan bited his lip and answered carefully. “...4/7.”

The teacher smiled at him. “Good, Mr.Xi, pay more attention please.”

“Hehe, yes.”, Luhan forced his smile. Luhan looked around, but nobody was looking at him.

Well, whoever helped him, he just wanted to say a simple thank you.

 

Sehun giggled behind his math’s books. Sehun sits behind Luhan without that chinese boy knowing. Sehun shooks his head to stop his giggle. Why did he help him just now?

He likes seeing that boy confuse.

 

Whatever Luhan does, from changing lockers, being next to his new friend Xiumin, all the time, or even run as fast as possible when he saw Sehun’s around.

Sehun never lets Luhan go. Why did he bully that boy? He was hoping that he’s not gay.

 

He hates that boy? But no, those eyes, Luhan’s eyes are impossible to hate.

 

“I hate you.”, the first ever Luhan’s response to his act of bullying. Luhan is the kind of good boy next door. He didn’t even report Sehun to the principal or whatever.

 

And now, Sehun is spilling a pail of water to Luhan at the bathroom.

Baekhyun and Kai can only looked at Sehun with disbelief.

 

“Sehun, that is too...”

 

“Seeing you hating me is my amusement. Don’t bother hating me.”, said Sehun, grinning.

He didn’t know why did he do this. He just didn’t want to be far away from Xi Luhan.

 

Well at least he must left a deep impression of him to Luhan.

What is the other thing that he can do?