broken heart

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

“Yes, Swan, move like a swan.”

Kai sighed and raised up his hand. “Sonsaengnim, swans are for girls.”

 

“Oh no no no.”, the british old teacher with blonde hair and old 80’s gown are shaking her hands in front of Kai. “You’re mistaken young boy.”

“Dancing is an art, and your moves are too powerful, you must have a touch of a swan, graceful, but powerful!

 

Watching this blondy person is like a freaking drama. Sehun didn’t even pay attention from the first. He was forced because this is the person their normal teacher suggested.

Their teacher didn’t mention that the new teacher is a freak.

Sehun can saw Chanyeol who was yawning again and again, and Yixing who was listening carefully, or Tao who was taking notes. He didn't even any passions left, and the showcase is tomorrow. While he hasn't talked to Luhan for almost 3 days.

 

“And swan has one single vital thing you guys must taking note to.”, said the blond again.

“I’m listeningg..”, said Kai.

 

“Swans can die of broken hearts.”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened as soon as the teacher said the phrase. “What?”

Swans can die of broken heart, Mr.Oh.”, repeated the teacher.

“Why?”

 

“Why? Well, i’m not a science teacher, but i knew. The swans are extremely protective creatures Mr.Oh. But from here, i want you guys to know, that dancing like a swan, means dancing with all your heart. You can’t dancing with broken hearts.”, answered the teacher.

She looked at Sehun warmly.

Was your heart broken too, Mr.Oh?”

 

Sehun tightened his lips as he shooks his head “No, sonsaengnim.”


 

“Luhan, Luhan! Chin up chin up!”, Xiumin encouraged Luhan as they were preparing for the presentation. “We’re going to make it big! Everyone, ready!”

 

Luhan let out a deep sigh. He can’t even think properly.

Sehun’s showcase.

His parents for coming or not.

His skills.

 

Damn it, Luhan, get it straight!

Luhan slapped himself on the cheeks, and then whining in pain. “Oh .

 

“Hyung, are you alright?”, asked Kyungsoo, who has already prepared in his lab jacket.

“Kyungsoo? Nah, i’m really okay.”, Luhan tried to fake a smile.

You’re not. Kai told me everything.”

“Kai? Since when you... Kyungsoo-ya, they’re dangerous person!”, said Luhan, holding on Kyungsoo’s shoulders.

 

“Well, he is pretty scary, but i guess i’m alright. Hyung, we can make it to the showcase. Now let’s go straight to work!”, Kyungsoo smiled to Luhan.

“...Thank you Kyungsoo.”

 

As Kyungsoo proceeds to walk away, Luhan took out his bag, he d inside and takes out some things. A box of contact lenses.

Luhan can’t tell anybody that he bought the new lenses because of Sehun.

He still wearing his nerd glasses now though.

 

You can do this, Luhan, you can do this.

 

Luhan slided his contact lenses’ box into his pants’ pocket and gathered up his team.

“Half an hour to the presentation. Ready?”

“Yes!”


 

“Pick it up dammit! Pick it up!”

Sehun stared at the blank “disconnected” sign on his phone’s screen.

“Luhan, why did you turn... oh right the presentation.

 

Sehun is wearing a white clean long-sleeved-shirt, with some feathers as decoration and as usual for dancers, a tight pants, as white as his skin.

 

“Luhan’s picking up?”, asked Kai, who was dressing the same, but has the other kind of feathers.

“No, i guess his presentation is still on-going.”

“On-going?! God, it is 5.45 p.m already!”, Kai shocked. “That means Kyungsoo also can’t make it.”

“Kyungsoo?”

“Never mind.”

 

“Luhan, I believe you, please, make it.”, Sehun stared at the empty seats on the front row. The reserved seats for guests. Luhan isn’t there.

Maybe Luhan won’t be there. Believing in Luhan won't make any differences. He can't be so egoistic and wanted Luhan all for himself. He has bright future ahead with that presentation, and maybe he will give up on watching him on the showcase.

 

The teacher was right. Maybe humans can die of broken hearts too.