i'll try to confess... later

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

“So when will you get your contact lenses?”

Luhan stopped his bubble tea and made a thinking face. “...Next.. month? Because i didn’t have that much allowance.”, Luhan pouted.

 

“Why are you so concerned about my eyes?”

Sehun got startled by Luhan’s counter-attack-question. He can’t say that Luhan’s eyes are beautiful? Well, that sounds gay.

But... he likes Luhan, so he is gay. But still he can’t say it out.

 

“...I concerned about.... your eyes because... of reasons.”, said Sehun, as same as before.

Luhan sighed. “You never told me the actual reasons.”

“Yah, i can’t tell you because you might freaked out when you heard them.”

Luhan’s eyes widened once again. “Yah, why i must freaked out?”

 

“The reasons about... kissing you, concerning your eyes, and bullying you. They’re just too...”, Sehun mumbled. He can’t tell him now.

 

“Well, i really don’t mind.”, Luhan said. Sehun got a slight heart attack.

“Don’t... mind?

“You can just tell me the reasons.”

 

Those eyes. Luhan’s eyes are Sehun’s big spot of weakness. He can’t resist his stare.

Sehun don’t really know what can he do for now. His heart hasn’t ready to get any attack from the chinese boy. But, must he confess now?

 

“Sehun-ah?”, called Luhan.

Sehun shooks his head. “No...Nothing.”

“You just looked better without them. And... well, i prefer look you without those interfering pair of glasses.”

 

Interfering?”, Luhan cut. “What kind of interfering?

Sehun raised one of his eyebrows. “Interfering me to kiss you.”

Luhan frozed in place. Everytime Sehun made those “teasing” face, Luhan can’t even breathe properly or talk or even replies Sehun’s words.

 

“...Well, Luhan, i have these weird feelings when i’m near you. You better watch out from me too.”

Sehun sighed. “I can kiss you anytime if i want. And whenever you make that face... stop.

Luhan shooks his head, he has been staring too much.

“....You mean ... those feelings are...

 

“Sehun-ah!”

 

Kai jumped right behind Sehun and strangled him at the neck with his arm.

“Aw! Kai Kai!”

Kai smirked. “You... skipped the rehearsal huh?”

“..Aw, yes sorry, i’m too tired.”, Sehun said, making excuses.

 

“Tired? You’re dating.”, denied Kai.

 

“I’m not!”

“Whatever, our performance is getting nearer. Please stop messing around. And hi, Luhan, you’re still cute.”, Kai said, throwing smile at Luhan.

Luhan nodded. “Sorry, Kai. I was the one who dragged him here.”

 

“He.... he isn’t..”

I am. I’m the one who dragged Sehun here. Sorry.”, said Luhan once again.

Kai nodded. “I knew, it’s really okay. Just don’t do it again. Sehun, you are very lucky to have a boyfriend like him, you know? I’ve been rejected, and you?”

 

“He... He isn’t my boyfriend.”, Sehun tried to deny.

Yes, i’m not.”, Luhan added.

But when Luhan said it, Sehun felt hurt.

 

“Luhan, you’ll watch the performance, won’t you?”, asked Kai before he drags Sehun away.

Luhan nodded. “I will.”

“Good, Sehun is one of the leads!”

“Kai, please... that’s embarrassing..”

 

“Okay, time to go. See you later!”, Kai drags Sehun’s collar with his hand. Sehun, being dragged away, glanced at Luhan, who was waving at him and smilling like usual.

 

Geez.

Kai is right.

He’s falling in love with Xi Luhan. Completely.


 

“In a minute!”

Sehun could hear a voice from inside Luhan’s dorm room. Not Luhan’s voice, it is definitely Xiumin’s.

He even can’t believe himself. There he is. Standing in front of Luhan’s dorm room, like a boyfriend that wanted to pick up his couple.

Well, he just wanted to hang out with Luhan for a day, and asked if he wants to watch him in the showcase. Eventhough Kai has asked Luhan to, but still, he felt like it's not official if he didn't ask Luhan properly.

 

“Good morn... ah Sehun-ah.”, Xiumin smiled after he opened the door.

“You’re looking for Luhan aren’t you?”, Xiumin grinned at him. Xiumin knew that Sehun will absolutely came. After these weeks.

 

“Ye...No, yes, no... That’s..”, Sehun stutters and rubbed his neck.

“Luhan is still sleeping. You can wake him up if you want to.”

“Can I?”

“Just.. don’t startle him, you will regret it.”, warned Xiumin. “I’ll make you guys some tea.”

“Thank you.”, Sehun smiled and walked towards the room on the left.

 

Well he expects Luhan’s room to be a nerd’s room with many Albert Einstein’s posters or even worse Chemical Tables.

But when he opened the door, all that he can see is white space, with a small bed on the side, a table full of books, and a big glass window with a small plant pot on the side.

Beside Luhan’s bed there’s a dresser table, with his enormous nerd glasses on it.

 

Luhan was sleeping soundly. With blanket covering half of his face. Sehun must control himself before he do something ert because of that cute face.

Luhan, wake up.”, Sehun said, Luhan’s forehead, but Luhan didn’t even move.

“Luhan.. Luhan!”, Sehun started to shakes Luhan’s body. But that boy don’t even want to wake up. He nearly slapped Sehun.

 

“....He’s dangerous. Ais... Luhan.”, Sehun sighed. Luhan can be a killing machine when he is asleep.

 

I’ll kiss you if you didn’t wake up, Luhan.”, Sehun threatened. He leaned against the bedside and placed his head beside Luhan’s sleeping head.

Looking that Luhan didn’t even hear his words, Sehun brought his courage up and kissed Luhan’s lips again. For the first ten seconds, Luhan didn’t even realize, but then he is forced to opens his eyes because it is so hot. Luhan almost jumped with what has just he seen.

 

...You..

“Good morning, Lulu.”, said Sehun, grinning.

 

Xiumin laughs after he heard Luhan’s scream.

“Sehun did something brave.”


i'm very happy about your feedback guys, please keep in touch with this story! I've many surprises and other otps other than hunhan! <3 i'm glad that you guys really anticipated the updates :)))

ilysm <3 -seoyeol #lol

and i bet you guys are annoyed already because of Sehun being tongue-tied to confess! lol <3