unexpected

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

“That boy is insane.”, Luhan thought to himself. But eventhough he said that. Luhan still can’t erased Oh Sehun inside his head.

Maybe he has that much hatreds for that boy.

 

He keeps thinking about him all day. That Oh Sehun guy, he said that his eyes are better without the glasses. What were he trying to say?

 

“Hey Xi Lu Han!”

“...not again.”, Luhan didn’t want to turn his back. He walks faster as he heard the footsteps approaching.

“I need to talk to you.”, said Kai, embracing Luhan as if they were best friends for life.

“...Get off me.”

“I need to talk about your enemy, Oh Sehun.”

 

Luhan stopped. He turns his head to face Kai. “... Talk.”

 

“You have some interest to him too, don’t you?”, said Kai, giggling.

“...No, i just want to know what are you trying to tell me.”

“So, say, do you love him?”

“Hell.. what? You think that i’m...”

 

“So you didn’t like him?”

Why must i like a guy that has bullied me for months?”, Luhan said with an annoyed face.

 

“Then will you go out with me, Xi Luhan?”, said Kai, he’s embracing the chinese boy again.

“W..What?”

“Will you go out with me? I have been admiring you since i saw Sehun bullied you at the first place. Yah, sorry because i can’t stop him about that.”

“...Go out?”

 

Sehun watched all the things from afar. Baekhyun looked at another direction trying to seems like he didn’t know anything.

“Kai likes... Luhan?



 

 

Baekhyun peeked through Sehun’s frozen body. He saw Kai with Luhan. He immediately turns his back against it. Kai has been telling him enough story.

But he didn’t expect that Kai would ask Luhan out.

 

Really? He asked his friend’s prey... out?

 

“Kai likes... Luhan? That Luhan? The boy that i always bully? ... Baekhyun. You knew about this?”, Sehun said, his eyes are scarier than before. Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

“Umm.. that..”

“Byun Baekhyun... tell .. me.. now.”, Sehun insisted.

“Kai... has been talking about Luhan a lot... Like really ... but i didn’t expect that he would ask him out.”, said Baekhyun as honest as possible, trying to not make eye contact with Sehun.

 

“.... Alright, i don’t care if he’s gay anyway, let’s go home Baekhyun.”, Sehun turned his back. Sehun said it himself. But he has struggles in his head.

So that means that he can’t bullies Luhan again?

Kai will be protecting him from now. He didn’t want to lose his friendship with Kai.

 

But .. was that all? Was that all the reason why is he so mad?

 


since this is holiday i think that i'll be able to write one fic/day! Thank you for the 24 lovely subscribers! (the number when i write this chap) see you guys at chap 5! and for the comments, sobs thank you so much ;A; - seoyeol