i didn't even hate you at the first place

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

hello guys! i promised you guys that i'll update one fic /day, but sorry because for the next two/three days "maybe" i can't update this fic because i've vacation :( luckily i can update this chapter before the vacation :) 

happy reading guys! sorry for the short hiatus! and this is another romantic scene ohohoh

 


 

Luhan washed himself in the lavatory. He almost teared. But he didn’t want to look weak. And one thing that he forgot.

That sick person, Oh Sehun is still holding his glasses.

 

“...Geez, why must i get into this..”

 

“Luhan! Luhan are you alright?”, Xiumin d his pocket and offered his handkerchief to Luhan.

Luhan took Xiumin’s handkerchief and started to rubbed his teary eyes.

“Thank yo.. you.”, Luhan sobs a little.

Xiumin pats his back. “That guy is sick, Luhan, Godness."

 

“.... That was my first, and ... that was scary.”, Luhan whimpers as he immersed his face into the handkerchief.

 

“Should i say this to our dorm’s headmaster?”

“No.. No, i’m alright.”, Luhan refused. “That’ll troubled him.”

Luhan can't get this problem to his dorm's headmaster and made this topic "gay kissing" a hit.

“.... Luhan, you can’t go near that guy Sehun again. Ever again.”, Xiumin warned.

Luhan nodded in agreement.

 

“I didn’t want to see him again. But... Xiumin, he has my glasses.. i must ... take it back.”

Xiumin admired Luhan’s expression. “Are you sure? ... Go back to..”

“I can’t afford other glasses anymore.”

“Ah, alright, i’ll accompany you. But not now, you’re still in shock.”

 

Xiumin holds Luhan’s cheeks and smiled at him. “Don’t worry Luhan.”

“..Yes.”, Luhan smiled at Xiumin. He is glad that he has a friend. Normal friend.


 

“Luhan is changing math class.”, Kai holds his laughter. “He really didn’t want to see you ever again.

Hush, Kai.”, Baekhyun cut.

“But our Sehun is so manly. That’s the bravest thing i have seen in my life.”, Kai patted Sehun’s shoulder.

 

Sehun didn’t answer back Kai’s words. “...I think he will really go to China now.”

“You want him to transferred so you did that?”, asked Baekhyun in shock. “That was evil, Sehun-ah."

I’m not! Okay, i’m not! ... I didn’t even want him to le... leave, and i still have his glasses with me. Damn.

 

Seeing Sehun struggled with his words, his two friends can only sighed.

“Ya, Kai, you must go talk to Luhan.”, Baekhyun suggested.

“I was thinking the same thing as well. Sehun is like a zombie right now. He needs him.”


 

Luhan looked around, he came to school early in the morning. Other students hasn’t arrived. He arrived early so he can worked on his project in peace.

He didn’t ask Xiumin to help because he knew that his friend is tired as hell.

 

Luhan the light of the math class’ room. He nearly jumped when he sees someone was sleeping in the class.

Oh Sehun.

What is that guy doing?

 

Luhan tiptoed because he didn’t want to wake Sehun up. But Sehun has been disturbed by the lights, he yawned and almost had the same heart attack when he saw Luhan.

 

“...Hey.”

Luhan ignored Sehun, he moved a feet away from him as if he is a monster.

“Luhan, don’t ignore me. I’m sorry, okay?”, said Sehun, he got up from his chair and walked closer to Luhan.

 

“...You kissed me and now you are saying that you’re sorry.”, Luhan sighed. “No.”

“I can’t hold it yesterday. Sorry.”

Should i trust you?

 

“.... I bullied you because of reasons.”

Luhan glanced at him and then looks away. “And i hate you because of reasons too. You hate me too right? Then just.. pretend that we didn’t know each other okay?”

“You really hate me that much, Luhan?”

“... What’s with that face?”, Luhan said, admiring Sehun’s face.

 

For the second time, Sehun can’t control himself, Luhan’s face is really a poison for him.

 

Sehun pressed Luhan against the wall. Luhan can’t say anything but made a scared face.

“I... I’ll scream if you...”

“I wouldn’t let you scream or run this time.

 

Sehun raised Luhan’s arm and locked them with his arm once again. Luhan almost tearing this time. But his eyes didn’t doubt this time. He glared at Sehun eyes to eyes.

 

“If i hate you that much, how could i do this?”, Sehun asked.

Luhan bited his lip. “...To made me suffer.”

“I like that idea too.”

“St..Stop please.”

 

Luhan tighten his lips altogether, but Sehun still forced in kissing him. Soon enough, Sehun’s tongue is inside his lips again. Luhan immediately got goosebumps as Sehun’s other hand touched his waist.

Sehun pulled Luhan closer to him, Luhan can’t think of anything but let himself being pulled over to Sehun’s arms.

Sehun stopped kissing him.

He has released his grip to Luhan’s arms.

Sehun is now hugging Luhan, he’s thinking many things about the little chinese boy.

 

“... I didn’t even hate you at the first place.

Luhan gasped, he can’t look at Sehun’s face. But he knew that Sehun is serious.

“So.. why are you bullying me?”

 

“I...”, Sehun d his pocket, gave Luhan back his pair of glasses.

Luhan received the glasses with trembling hands. “You.. what?”

 

Sehun looked away at a blink of eye and run out from the math class. Leaving Luhan standing in confusion.

“...Oh Sehun... didn’t hate me?”