i can't

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

hello new subscribers and loyal subscribers! :D:D

i'm back! short vacation i told you guys, hahaha. i can't wait to update this story, i bet you guys curious too? lol #slapped another chapter with Sehun struggling to confess... well it wouldn't be so easy for him to confess. :p happy reading guys! i miss your comments!


 

 

Sehun, yah Sehun, i’m asking you about the dance’s moves.”, called Kai, who was replacing the dance teacher because their teacher got sick, and the showcase, the big event to show off their dances is in one week.

“Ah, sorry, i was daydreaming.”, Sehun shooks his head and take a pencil to began taking notes.

 

“You’re daydreaming.. way too much.”, said Kai. “So, we’re going to perform on Sunday, you memorized your part right, Sehun?”

Sehun nodded. "Yes, i'm sorry Jongin-ah."

“Others?”

Kai’s team, which is included, Yixing, a chinese dancer, Tao, a chinese dancer and a kungfu-specialized, and Chanyeol, one of Sehun and Kai ‘s classmate nodded in unison.

 

“Sehun doesn’t look good these days. Ya, Sehun, are you having a love struck or something?”, teased Chanyeol. “Don’t bring that thing on to the stage, boy.”

Sehun pouted to Chanyeol. “I know.”

 

“Sehun is liking someone from Science’s division.”, said Kai, giggled as he writes the dances orders on the big paper.

Shut up Kai. Really.”

Tao’s eyes widened. “Really? Wah Sehun-ah, congratulation!

“I didn’t even... no!

 

“Actually Kai, aside of that. Is Sehun’s boyfriend can dance?”, asked Yixing in a sudden.

“.... You.. yixing..”, Sehun groaned.

“I believed he is. He took art class a few times too. With his friends. But he’s a nerd, Yixing-ah.”

Kai said, glancing at Sehun with a teasing face.

 

“We need another dancer, maybe you could bring him here and ask him to.”

 

Kai glanced at Sehun, automatically all of his team now are staring at Sehun.

“Not... a chance. He hates me, remember?”

“Nah, i don’t think so. You haven’t met him for about a week anyway, you should go see him.”, replied Kai. “You’re going to regret it if you aren’t.”

 

“...Well, i’ll try, but if he refused don’t freaking tell me to force him.”

 


 

“Mom? Ah yes, i’m alright. I got good scores in my projects too.”

Luhan smiled, he was talking on the dorm’s phone at the lobby. He hasn’t talked to his parents for a long time. He hasn’t felt this happy before.

 

“Luhan, were you get bullied while you’re in there? I worried because your school isn’t uni.”

Luhan gasped for a second, but he immediately smiled again.

“No, Mom, i’m alright, i have good friends...

Luhan can hears his mom’s sigh from the phone. “That’s good son, please come home at holiday will you? I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too mom, yes i promise i’ll come back home at the end of year. Yes, i love you too. Send my greetings to dad.”

"Sorry if i can't come to your presentation this year as well, son. They haven't accepted my visa.."

Luhan nodded, although his mom can't see it. "It's really okay, i knew you're rooting for me anyway. Thanks mom."

"Eat well, Luhan, byebye."

"Byebye."

 

Luhan ended his call. He sighed, he really does miss his mom.

The life in China wasn’t as hard as in Korea.

But he can’t make his mom worried about him. About the bullying, about him, thinking about moving back to China. 

No, he can't do that. His mom has been worrying enough about him. How can he being so selfish and thinking about moving back to China?

That costs money, and his mom would be so sad. He must endured these. He must.

 

Haahh..

 

...What’s with the heavy breath?

Luhan jumped, he really didn’t want to get into any trouble right after calling his mom. And after he heard the bully’s voice. He knew that he can’t.

“....Sorry, if you want to use the phone... use it.

Sehun sighed in response. “I didn’t want to use the phone.”

 

“Oh, alright, i’ll.. back off..”

Wait.

Sehun grabbed Luhan’s arm. Luhan once again looked at Sehun with confusion. “Really? You want to bullying me now?”

 

“Not that, but.. i need to talk to you.”, said Sehun, almost stutters.

“Hm?”, replied Luhan. His expression isn’t as tense as before. His big eyes behind the glasses are back.Staring at Sehun.

 

Don’t stare at me.

“I’m not.”

“You are.”

“Just talk.”

 

After Luhan’s last reply, Sehun finally gathered up his courage to talk. “We want you as additional dancer in our group’s project.”

“....Shenme?”, said Luhan, he didn’t even believe what he has just heard and started babbling in Chinese.

“....We want YOU as additional dancer in our group’s project.”

“That’s insane.”, replied Luhan. “You hate me that much Oh Sehun?”

 

“No..”

You want to embarrass me in front of the whole school?  Well thank you very much.”, said Luhan in annoyed tone. Sehun blocked his way and holds Luhan’s shoulders.

“..I’m really serious about this. Kai and the others needs you too. He said he knew that you... take art class too?”

 

Luhan have never seen Sehun this serious. He’s serious... just about when he was bullying him.

Why did he know?

“I’m taking art class only when i was... bored.”, said Luhan finally. “I can’t help you. And i still lost my contact so... sorry.

 

“Because you’re in Science’s division, and because you hate me?”, Sehun replied. “Well, i didn’t want to ask you at the first place. Kai forced me to.”

Damn it Sehun, what did you say?! Sehun cursed and cursed in his head.

“Oh.. yeah, great.”, Luhan replied awkwardly. “I’ll go to my class now, excuse me.”

 

... Hey Luhan.”

 

“Ya?”, Luhan turned his back. His expression isn’t good. He looked either annoyed of disappointed.

“Can you just... skip that class?”

“...What are you say.. whoa!

 

Sehun grabbed Luhan’s arms and drags him outside the dorm. Not to school, but to the marketside.

“...Oh Sehun, please i beg you, let me go.”, Luhan begged.

“I haven’t done messing with you.”