this feeling is love

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

Luhan pouts all the way to the marketside. Sehun tried to apologize, but he still can’t hold his laughter. “I’m sorry okay? You almost slapped me as well.”

“I did?”, Luhan asked immediately. “Well, sorry too.”, Luhan’s face is incredibly blushed. He didn’t know that his sleeping habit was that bad.

 

“Then you must treat me bubble tea this time.”, teased Sehun.

“Yah! It has been paid off already! But... since you .. have treated me at the first place. Today i’ll treat you.”

Luhan’s pout immediately turned into a bright smile.

Sehun rolled his eyes to the other side as Luhan was smilling to him.


“Ya, Sehun-ah, i was talking to you. Face me.

“....It is too bright that way.”, said Sehun, pretending to be blinded by the sun.

Crap, he needs someone who can stop his dirty desire.

 

“Sehun! Luhan!”, called Kai and Baekhyun, who was sitting on the marketside’s bench.

“So you guys dated already? Wow.”, Baekhyun said, he is holding a can of juice.

Why are you guys here?!”, Sehun almost got slight heart attack when he saw two of his best friends here. No, troublemakers.

 

“Ah, hello there, Baekhyun, Kai.”, Luhan greeted awkwardly. “I’m not dating anybody by the way..”

 

Ooow, that’s hurt.”, said Kai, elbowing his mate , Sehun.

“What nonsense were you guys up to?”, asked Sehun straightly.

“We’re just hanging out, and we saw you.”, replied Baekhyun.

 

“Then should we go together since we’ve met? But , wait a second while i bought bubble tea for Sehun!”, said Luhan, dashing off to the tea shop.

Baekhyun and Kai gave Sehun teasing looks, while Sehun bited his lip, trying to ignore them.

Mwo?

 

“You’re grown a lot, Sehun-ah.”, Kai pats Sehun’s shoulder. "Are we a burden for you now?"

“Month ago, you were saying that you’ll not go outside, or you said that you hated Luhan that much.”, added Baekhyun. “Look at you now! Going outside with Luhan.

 

Shut up. People changed.”, Sehun replied with absolute nonsense answer.

Baekhyun and Kai cracked up at Sehun’s answer. “So, you haven’t asked him out?”

“I’m not you, Kai.”

“You must have courage like me! I have surrendered to you, and you can’t even ask him out?”, Kai cut Sehun’s words.

 

“Well. You’re right about that.. I should tell Luhan... before we graduated.

Tell what?”, said Luhan, who was behind Sehun all the time.

“Whoah! What are you.. Oh, not..”, Sehun his chest in shock.

 

“This is yours.”, said Luhan, giving a cup of Sehun’s favorite bubble tea to him. “I didn’t pick wrong right?”

Sehun nodded. “Thankyou.”

 

Ouch!”, Baekhyun screamed from out of nowhere. Luhan and Sehun immediately turned to Baekhyun, who was holding his stomach.

“I think i’m sick, i can’t go with you two... and Kai maybe you should go take care of me...”

Kai holds his laughter, pretty obvious for Sehun who was staring at Kai with annoyed face.

“I can’t leave you alone Baekhyunnie! Yes! I guess you two must take a walk by yourselves...”, said Kai with fake puppy eyes.

 

“Are you sure ... to go home alone?”, said Luhan, innocently believing all of Baekhyun and Kai ‘s schemes.

“It’s okay, Luhan, take care of Sehun well okay? See you!”, said Kai, holding Baekhyun’s arm, pretending that Baekhyun is very sick that he needs a stick to walks.

 

Sehun stared blankly at his friends. He afraid that he will make the atmosphere awkward.

 

“So... where will we go?”, Sehun said, trying to his straw to the bubble tea’s cup, but it didn’t even go inside.

“....Sehun, your straw is upside down.”

“Yes, i know! Ah, yes it is. So?”

Luhan giggled at Sehun’s awkwardness. Really? An ex-bully, will do these kind of things?

 

“I don’t know, i’m simply happy enough because i have a friend to talk to.”, Luhan answered. “Thank you. I didn’t even remember what have you done last month. Weird huh?”

 

“I did... pretty bad things to you.”, Sehun sighed. “And you, didn’t even bored to fight me back. That's what made it interesting.

“You’re interested in me?”, Luhan grinned, waiting for another shocking answer.

“...You are interested in me.”

I’m not. Well after the last incident..”

 

Luhan stares at Sehun with his pair of big eyes again. Sehun’s big weakness. “After the last incident, i didn’t know why i keep searching for you.

“Luhan...?”, Sehun prepared to hear another evil reason Luhan has. But no, so, Luhan has just said that he is interested in him?

 

“Because i don’t know. I felt wrong when there’s no you around.

Don’t say that with that innocent-looking-face-dammit. Sehun cursed inside.

“Maybe that’s also the reason i lurked inside the art class yesterday. Sorry..”

Stop that, i can’t resist those words.

 

“Luhan, there’s something below your eyes.”

“Ah where?”, said Luhan, taking off his pair of nerd glasses. “Where where take it for me please?”

Sehun put his hand on Luhan’s shoulder, and leaned to kiss him on the lips. Didn’t care how many people was watching them at that moment.

 

...Sehun-ah?”, said Luhan, startled .

“I have said it earlier right? Your eyes are so beautiful without those pair of glasses.”, Sehun smiled.

“My eyes? And what’s the meaning of that kis.. kiss?”, Luhan his lips, he’s blushing red.

Sehun can’t take his eyes off Luhan, since the first time they met. He wanted to believe that his feeling is love. But he didn’t.

 

He hated love so much. He has never had any passions, even dancing. But now he does.

 

“I will tell you all the reason.”, answered Sehun slowly. “... if you come to my showcase. This Sunday.

Luhan still staring at Sehun, but he immediately nodded. “I will come.”

“See you later on Sunday then.”, Sehun smiled, he watched as Luhan put back his glasses and stares back at him.

 

“It’s late. We should go back to dorm.”, Sehun bowed and holds Luhan’s hand. Luhan didn’t run from him. He still stares at him with either confusion or something else.

 

“Shall we go home then?”

“Yes, we should.”, Luhan lowered his head as he glanced at Sehun's hand, which was holding to his tightly. Luhan's face grew very red. 

Luhan, in fact, also wants to believe that his feeling is love.


 

Wha..What? Don’t tell me that..”

Luhan can’t shut his mouth. Xiumin and some of his colleagues are looking at him with a surprise face.

“Why? I have told you since the very first day of June, how come you forgot it Luhan-ah?”

 

“Luhan-hyung, are you having special occasion on Sunday?”, asked Kyungsoo, the youngest of the group.

Luhan shooks his head in disbelief, how come he forgot that there’s an important presentation about eye’s cornea at Sunday?

How will he say this to Sehun?

 

“I’m... I’m alright, well, we should continue our presentation. Do you need something?”, asked Luhan, after cooling down himself.

“Ah and Kyungsoo, when will the presentation start?”

Kyungsoo opened his little agenda and traced his schedules. “3.pm to 5p.m, hyung.”

“Oh, alright, alright.”

 

The showcase will begin at 6p.m, he must finished the presentation as fast as possible.

 

Xiumin was staring at Luhan’s weird acts. He leaned to whispers to Kyungsoo.

“Ya, Kyungsoo, i’ve a favor to asked you.


the plot has been running too peacefully, so i must insert another problem! #slapped