knowing you further

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

“So, Luhan didn’t want to participate as a dancer?”, asked Kai. “Well, you’ve done your best, what did you do to him?

Nothing! What did you expect?”, Sehun turns away from Kai.

 

Maybe because of he and Luhan missing this morning, maybe Kai, Baekhyun, even Xiumin will accusing him of doing something inproper to Luhan.

 

“... I just apologized to Luhan.”

Kai can’t shut his mouth after hearing Sehun’s statement.

“You.. apologized to him? Wow, dude, that was manly.

“Oh shut up. It just an apologize.”

“Why did you suddenly apologize out of the blue like that?”, asked Kai again. “Something’s happened.”

 

“Nothing happened.”

“But.. what will Oh Sehun do when he can’t even bully Xi Luhan again?”, Sehun murmured.

“I didn’t even know what to do right now.”

 

“Well... Sehun-ah.”, Kai pats his back. “Bullying and “teasing” aren’t same. They have different meanings.

“And you mean?”

“You can teasing him, but stop bullying him.


 

“So, if the curves of the eye’s cornea is too bi... Luhan, i guess that’s not the right answer scientifically.”, Xiumin said, pointing at Luhan’s handwritting on his book.

Luhan wrote "Sehun", by accident on his paper, which he immediately erased as soon as possible.

“Sorry... go on.”

 

Some of his group’s members are staring at Luhan weirdly.

Luhan can’t concentrate on his works these days. He don’t count properly, his handwritting is a mess, and Xiumin always catches him didn’t taking attention at meetings.

His mind is full of the ex-bully-guy Sehun.

 

He needs to see him. It has already been a week since they met.

Why would he want to see a bully?  Luhan himself doesn’t know.

 

“Luhan, are you alright? Maybe you should go rest for a bit.”, said Suho, his junior in the group. “We’ll tell you what is your part later.”

“Yes, maybe i need it. Sorry guys.”

“It is really okay, hyung.”, said the others, smiled at Luhan. Although Luhan is one of the oldest, there’s no doubt that everybody is treating him like a total child.

 

“Get well soon, hey.”, Xiumin patted Luhan’s shoulder before he can open the door.

“Thanks, Min.”


 

Luhan lies down in the health center’s room. His head is quite a mess.

The nurse said that he didn’t catch any cold or another disease that will make him as tired as now. He’s healthy. But he didn’t feel right.

Maybe...

He needs a nice nap to cool down his head.

Surprisingly, he realized something that he doesn’t want to realize at all.

 

He missed Oh Sehun.

 

The boy who was actually a bully for him, but in other hand, the first kiss, the first bubble tea with someone, the first special smile he has given.

He shares those all with Oh Sehun.

And he hasn’t met him for weeks.

 

Luhan didn’t see this coming. He, himself who has announced to the whole school, that he hates Oh Sehun more than anybody else, will skipped classes, walked to the art class, to see Sehun.

Luhan himself thought that he has something wrong with his brain.

 

“....Hello?”, whispered Luhan, peeking from behind the door.

There are way too many people in the art class. The first reason why Luhan quitted it. He didn’t like loud people, and here, there are many.

 

Luckily, Luhan spotted Sehun, who was sitting near the stage with Kai.

Luhan tried to diffused into the crowd of dancers, so he isn’t looked suspicious. Luhan sprinted through the last crowd and crawls to Sehun and Kai ‘s seats.

Kai was laughing and chatting with the guys on the stage. While Sehun was busy with his phone.

 

Luhan tried to call Sehun, but too scared to move forward.

Pssh! Pssh! Sehun!

 

....What? You called me, Kai?”, Sehun raised his eyebrow as he heard someone was whispering to him.

“Huh? Aniya, are you crazy?”

“No.. i just..”

 

Luhan’s voice? I must be crazy, it’s impossible for Luhan to be here. He’s going nuts, thanks to that chinese boy.

 

Sehun! Look behind!”

Sehun widened his eyes. This voice is too real. He turned his head, and saw Luhan with a faint smile on his face. “Hi.”

 

“...You crazy, why did you come here?!”, whispered Sehun in shock.

“Well... why? I.. didn’t know either.”, Luhan rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

“If Kai found you her... Ah i’m going to lavatory!”, Sehun shouted in purpose as he crawled to the floor and sit beside Luhan.

 

“Yeaa.”, replied Kai, didn’t even look back.

Sehun sighed at how indifference Kai can be.

 

“...You better have a nice explanation why are you here?”, Sehun asked with a low tone.

“I said i don’t know. I just ... get in and i see you so..”, Luhan bited his lip.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at Science’s class?”

“I skipped. No, i mean..”

Sehun can’t believe his ears. “You... skipped Science’s class? To see me?

 

“...I was too tired. I haven’t slept well for weeks.”, Luhan explained. “Not because ... i want to meet you or something like that.

Although his mouth said those words, Sehun can still see  how red Luhan’s face has become. He laughed at how cute that boy can be.

 

“You do looked tired. Your eyes are blacker than a panda.”, Sehun touched Luhan’s cheeks and pulled up Luhan’s glasses.

“Look?”

 

“Aish, don’t pull up my glasses you..

“Should i take it like before? So you can be a blind bat again?”, Sehun chuckled.

“Sehun, give it backkk!”, Luhan didn’t sound annoyed this time. His voice sounds like a whine than a demand.

“Alright alright. I has apologized to you, so i can’t bully you again.”

Sehun put Luhan’s glasses back, and directly after that he flicked Luhan’s forehead.

 

“Aw! You said that you won’t bully me again!”

“That’s not bullying, that’s teasing.”

“....Why did you tease me?”

Sehun smiled, tries to hold back his laughter. Luhan’s innocent answers, and his eyes, those are looking only at him. Sehun felt .. good.

 

“You’re just too... inviting to tease.”

“What kind of reason is that?”, Luhan talked back.

Ssst! Somebody might hear you. So, you are bored, and i’m bored too. Should we go.... have some bubble tea together again? After all these weeks?”, Sehun said, he smiled at Luhan and raising his one eyebrow with teasing face.

 

Luhan giggled and nodded back to Sehun. “Of course.”