what is this feeling?

Take Off Those Glasses For Me

 

“What took Sehun so long, geez..”, Kai checks his watch a few times, while leaning to the locker. Baekhyun, who has just finished his class walked to greet Kai.

“Hey.”

“Ah, you’re done? Do you see Sehun?”

Baekhyun shooks his head. “Isn’t he with you? He’s taking full art class today.”

“Yes, that supposed to be... but i didn’t see him, anywhere.

 

“Kai! Baekhyun!”, Xiumin sprinted from afar with his usual science books.

 

“Xiumin?”, Baekhyun asked. “What?

“Did your Sehun do something to Luhan again? Luhan didn’t come for his presentation today.”

Luhan’s missing too?”, Baekhyun looked surprised. He glanced at Kai who was once again laughing.

 

That’s it. That was the reason why Sehun skipped the class.”


 

Luhan found himself at a marketside’s bubble tea shop, surprisingly, he has been here often before. But because of projects and homeworks, he can’t even go to marketside nowadays. Their school is actually quite big. With dormitory, school building, and a small marketside.

Why did Sehun bring him here?

 

Sehun brought themselves two cup of bubble tea, and Luhan once again shocked at Sehun’s choice.

How did you know?

“Know what?”

“...That i like this place, and what is my favorite flavour.. Sehun?”, Luhan asked awkwardly.

“..I just know.

 

Luhan giggled. He can’t believe that Sehun is actually admiring him since the first day of school. He even knew where did he like to hang out and his favorite bubble tea’s flavour.

Well, that’s kinda cute for a guy who has a crush on a girl.

 

“Why are you... giggling?”

“No, i just imagining weird things.”

 

“You’re weird.”, said Sehun, avoids making eye contacts with Luhan.

“You’re weirder. And i skipped my class because of you.”

“Regretted?”, said Sehun finally, he turned to faces Luhan.

Luhan smiled and bited his lip. “...Surprisingly... no.

 

Sehun can’t help himself smilling at Luhan’s words. He didn’t expect himself to take Luhan to the marketside either. His body is like moving by itself.

 

Thankyou, Sehun.”

“Huh?”

“I have been studying too much that i can even enjoy the outside world. Well, today ... i’m very happy to be here.”

 

Luhan’s smile, that’s way more attractive than Luhan’s weak side. Everyday in his highschool life, Sehun has been bullying Luhan so he can sees that boy’s cute weak side.

But his smile is even more precious.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Luhan startled, he almost bursted out his tea.

“I’m sorry for bullying you these whole years. You wo..wo..won’t move to China ri..ght?”, Sehun stuttered. He lowered his head.

 

Luhan smiled at Sehun’s apology. He holds Sehun’s hand tightly.

Of course i forgive you. I won’t move to China. Why didn’t you want me to move to China?”

“Well... that because... reasons.

Luhan raised his eyebrow. “Well... reasons.”

 

Luhan can’t understand Sehun. Maybe he’ll never understand him. After bullied him, he kissed him, and now he’s treating him to bubble tea.

Everything about this guy Sehun is weird.

 

“I think i can catch my next class, so.. i’m going , Sehun.”, Luhan got up with his bubble tea. “Thank you for today.”, Luhan smiled again to Sehun. His first happy smile ever. And that went to his bully.

Sehun didn’t get to say a word. He bited his lip and hates himself for being such a and can’t tell Luhan how exactly he feels about him.

 

Sehun grabbed Luhan’s arm for the last time, pulled Luhan’s body closer to him and kissed him right on the lips for the third time.

Some pedestrians looked at them with shock.

Luhan himself also can’t tell what’s happened. He stares at Sehun again with blank stare.

 

...Good luck.”, said Sehun finally.

Luhan nodded still with a blank face, he justified his glasses and walked away.

 

Luhan’s face gone very red. Why is that guy always teasing him?

But this time, that wasn’t very bad, he didn’t even struggle to run from Sehun. What’s happening to him?

 


ugh i'm so happy to see all of your comments, how can i thank you guys. ;A;

luckily for me i still have a week of school holiday, i can still updating on this kind of speed. 51 subscribers, whoever you are, and the anon readers, i love you! -seoyeol 

lol sorry for being creepy XD